Author
Clay Sikes

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/26/2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged Quote Clay Sikes

“A Voice for the Gathering Saints”
                Duane Stewart
                   www.avoiceforthegatheringsaints.org

“There is a River"

In the very beginning of creation, God purposed from Himself to make a creation in which to fellowship as a family. It is through this creation that God chose to reveal Himself. Thus, when He formed man from the dust of the earth, God breathed into the formed man a part of Himself. This breath of life was God's Spirit, which He placed into the dustman, and the man became a living soul. Man became a living soul, with a will only desiring to obey God in all His leadership. Man became a living soul, with a mind, to think the thoughts of God. Man became a living soul, with emotions, in which to respond as God Himself would and a living soul, with desires, in which to long for only the purposes of God. In this state of being, God could manifest, from the invisible to the visible, the light and life, which God is. With the soul completely filled with the life of God, the nature of God, both the visible and the invisible realms would begin to know Him. This created man, while manifesting the covering of God's glory, was able to walk with God without any reservation, being at one with God. God confirms this place of life as written in Genesis. Gen. 3:8-11, "And they heard the sound [God's voice] of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool [spirit] of the day, [a common meeting place until after the fall], and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God [disobedience brings separation] among the trees of the garden. Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, where are you? So he said, I heard your voice in the garden [God's place of manifestation], and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself. [Disobedience rejects God's covering]. And He said, who told you that you were naked? [a question of fact, Adam loosing his covering causes man to fear God's presence]...” Therefore, man created to manifest God's glory and nature has fallen. In this fallen separated condition, man separated from God's presence, is unable to stand in that presence.

With man knowing in his first estate that he was made in the image of God, his purpose was for dominion and man needs to know that God's plan and purpose has never changed. Man fell but through sacrifice, God continues in His purpose. The sacrifice for fallen man was a Lamb slain before the foundation of God's purpose for man’s restoration. Restoration is progressively bringing creation back to the place of freedom wherein he could manifest God's purpose, to return to a place of obedience. Herein, man might again walk with God in the spirit of each day, in fellowship with Him. This process of restoration takes us from fallen man, first through the natural realm and then the spiritual, continuing until the fullness of God comes forth. Through Moses and the wilderness tabernacle, we see the natural law established, to lead, under the mandate of that law to bring forth a natural people, wherein, under obedience to the natural law, they become the people of God. It is here, in a wilderness tabernacle, that God began to restore a people to a place wherein they might again meet with Him. Exodus 25:21-22, "You shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the Testimony that I will give you. And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat...” This is a new beginning, restoring man to a new place of fellowship in the natural realm where God is available for a relationship. Let us take note of the power of this new covenant that God makes with man. Deliverance from a fallen separated state of existence is now available, a renewing of the ability to meet and fellowship with God.

Exodus 34:10-11, "And He [God] said, Behold, I make a covenant. Before all your people I will do marvels such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation; and all the people among whom you are shall see the work of the Lord. For it is an awesome thing that I will do with you. Observe what I command you this day. Behold I am driving out from before you the Amorite and the Canaanite and the Hittite and the Perizzite and the Hivite and the Jebusite". God's promise, to drive out the natural nations from before them, that they might see the glory of God revealed to a natural people, the Israelites. In obedience, God promised continual guidance that the people might follow the progressive presence of God through all their journeys. This guidance will enable them to enter the promise land, a natural place of dwelling. A place of becoming a people, separated from the nations (life-styles) of the world to take on the life-style of the nature of God. Here, God in a place of leadership gives Israel a spirit of direction in stepping towards restoration. Exodus 40:34-38, "Then the cloud covered that tabernacle of meeting, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. And Moses was not able to enter the tabernacle of meeting, because the cloud rested above it, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. When ever the cloud was taken up from above the tabernacle, the children of Israel would go onward in all their journeys, But if the cloud was not taken up, then they did not journey till the day it was taken up. For the cloud of the Lord was above the tabernacle by day, and fire was over it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys".

Another day has come and God chooses to manifest Himself again. However, this time He does not restrict Himself to the natural realm only, but He is now ready to take His people to a higher realm, which ushers them into the realm of the spiritual guidance vs natural laws. In this, He begins to manifest Himself through Jesus Christ. In Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the head of the church, He begins a move to birth His body, the spiritual household of God. It was now time for the fulfillment of the spiritual. (Read Luke 24:44-53). God, no longer satisfied to be living in tents and tabernacles made by man's hands is now moving into the soul of man. For what purpose but to fill each called one with the Holy Spirit wherein God could manifest Himself through each new birthed man. Now, instead of a cloud by day and a fire by night over a man made tabernacle, His purpose now was to dwell within man himself. Giving directions to the church, the body of Christ, they were to wait in Jerusalem for the impartation of God's Holy Spirit. They, man, not a man made tabernacle, was now to manifest, by the power of the Holy Spirit, God's presence, His power and glory. (Read Acts 2:1-4). Remember, this newborn church, the Body of Christ, was now moving into a new realm of life. A life-style in which the power and authority of God is released to become a mind-set of having all things common. This is speaking of a people relating to God and each other in the power of unity. This relationship is with God, one that manifest towards each other by knowing and living and having a common denominator, the presence and power of the Holy Spirit. (Read Acts 2:41-47 & Acts 4:31-37). This is the Christ, a head and body with one heart.

Again, we have another day upon us and we have God moving forward again. No longer is God pleased with a church that moves in an in-part order only (read I Cor. Chap. 13 – the limitations of the Holy place, note verse nine). Now God is calling forth a people to come forth in a full measure, to again walk and talk with His creation in the spirit of that full measure. It is in these last days that God has chosen to manifest Himself again and to bring forth the birthing of a kingdom. A birthing accomplished and completed through the changing of man's nature. Isa. 66:1-2, "Thus says the Lord: Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool. Where is the house that you will build me? And where is the place of my rest? For all those things my hand has made, and all those things exist, says the Lord. But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at my word". The sound of a blowing trumpet is sounding throughout the land. It is now time for the birthing of a nation, a kingdom of Priest/Kings and the coming forth of the firstfruits remnant. Isa. 66:5-8, "Hear the word of the Lord, you who tremble at His word: Your brethren who hated you, who cast you out for My name's sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified, that we may see your joy. But they shall be ashamed. The sound of noise from the city! A voice from the temple! The voice of the Lord, who fully repays His enemies! Before she was in labor she gave birth; before her pain came, she delivered a male child. Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children". Yes, there is a rising up of a nation, a nation of Priest/Kings to become the visible body of the Christ in the earth. A people raised up to be sent forth to establish the kingdom of God. Even as declared in John 3:34, "For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto Him".

Here we see a people, no longer bound to an in-part order or revelation, but those sent forth in a full measure to manifest the handy-works of God. This is the coming forth of the spirit-filled saints filled with the nature of God. Written within their minds and hearts is God’s nature. These are God's two witnesses, the spirit and the word in manifesting the nature of God. Rev. 11:3-6, "And I will give power to my two witnesses [the remnant of God, the embodiment of the spirit and the word], and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees (spirit) and the two lampstands (revealed word) standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their months and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. These have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire".

Resurrection time is at hand. The seven-thunders are sounding and revealing the revelation of truth that will usher in the fullness of God. These seven thunders are the seven mysteries of God. These mysteries are the mysteries, which through the seven churches, God progressively revealed Himself until the time of fullness, when the mystery of God is finished. Rev. 10:4 & 7, "Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them...... but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets". Thus, this trumpet is sounding, a voice declaring God's total redemption plan that all things might be complete.

Through each order of truth, a trumpet has sounded to open up that mystery. Each mystery being the enlightenment of God made known in its part of the total redemption plan. Remember, God reveals Himself line upon line, precept upon precept, with each truth remaining steadfast as the next truth is added. This addition continues until the seventh order of perfection has come, which trumpet is now beginning to sound. These seven mysteries are:
     1. Salvation through the sacrifice accomplished for man.
     2. Baptism is the mystery of sanctification and justification through a convent with Christ.
     3. Man coming into union with Christ.
     4. Feeding or partaking of the Christ through the Christ within, the Christ in His body and the Christ among us.
     5. Man, with Christ enabled to sacrifice the carnal soul realm and coming into complete submission to the nature of God.
     6. Man birthed into a new nature in Christ through the overshadowing of God’s nature within the man.
     7. The appearing of Christ through the man-child wherein the life-giving church is now complete and incorporated into Christ.

Rev, 11:15, "Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever". Presenting the consummation of God's reign when the glory of the Christ reigns on earth. Thus, the river, which came out of God from the beginning, is now flowing back into God, His eternal purpose completely fulfilled.

View Clay Sikes's Profile Search for other posts by Clay Sikes Visit Clay Sikes's Homepage
Rich Hoffman

Posted: 04/29/2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Clay outstanding thank you for sharing this teaching. The
The Lord is revealing to me about the sons and daughters
of God, which Jesus is the first. These children will be
like the children of Adam if he would not have fallen and
satan had not entered into the world. They are first
going to be given the heart of Jesus and later this year
they will be transformed as Jesus was on the Mount of
Transfiguration. The last trumpet sounded on Apr 11 2014
and it will mainfest on earth in two or three months and
we His loyal followers with start walking out His
declarations by receiving our promises from God and our
full ministeries to work the endtime harvest. Praise God
for the fullness of God which is arriving. Shalom Richard

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/30/2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The 7 Thunders are now here " My Dominion is about to take hold " !

For the longest moment with my eyes closed
I saw the face of a Lion of fire roaring as he turned his
head in all directions and then received this word while
in my garden . . .

My dominion is about to take hold,

On with the new out with the old,

The 7 Thunders are now here,

I AM your world much more than a hemisphere,

For all I do is not in part,

And Now in My children My fullness I shall impart,

The All in all of what Moses Knew,

Now I impart upon you !

The 7 Voices of the 7 Stars,

The 7 churches coming together from afar,

So watch My Bride mature, jump, dance, and run, \o/ "
HalleluJah"

For I your God am about to have Majestic fun !

Bringing My children together in an eternal way,

For " EVER" not just a day,

Come Now My children unto Me,

Come sit and dance and eat of My Tree,

For this is the table I have laid out for you to view,

My Eternal Kingdom for the Chosen and Few,

So SPEAK ! MY TESTIMONY !

For it "IS" The Spirit Of Prophecy !

Come ! Bring the children as well,

For I desire for them in My courts to dwell,

Come Men, women, and Child,

Rest upon My wings My Beloved and mild,

Come Warriors and Watchmen, Apostles, Shepherds, "Yeah"
with My Prophets and Seers well within view,

Stay close to this voice I have Given you !!!

Lay down your cares and surrender all to ME,

For I AM this inheritance upon My Tree,

For I AM the Fruit You " Bear ",

Come now My Children I "AM" waiting there,

For you "ARE" My Arm I stretch out for All to view,

Come My Children for I have prepared a place for you . .

Numbers 11:16-17

Seventy Elders to Assist

16 The LORD therefore said to Moses, “Gather for Me
seventy men from the elders of Israel, whom you know to
be the elders of the people and their officers and bring
them to the tent of meeting, and let them take their
stand there with you. 17 Then I will come down and speak
with you there, and I will take of the Spirit who is upon
you, and will put Him upon them; and they shall bear the
burden of the people with you, so that you will not bear
it all alone.

Exodus 18:25
25 Moses chose able men out of all Israel and made them
heads over the people, leaders of thousands, of hundreds,
of fifties and of tens.

1 Samuel 10:6
6 Then the Spirit of the LORD will come upon you
mightily, and you shall prophesy with them and be changed
into another man.

Joel 2:28

The Promise of the Spirit
28 “It will come about after this
That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;
And your sons and daughters will prophesy,
Your old men will dream dreams,
Your young men will see visions.

Joshua 15:19

19 Then she said, “Give me a blessing; since you have
given me the land of the Negev, give me also springs of
water.” So he gave her the upper springs and the lower
springs.

Joshua 15:20
20 This is the inheritance of the tribe of the sons of
Judah according to their families.

Joshua 15:32
32 and Lebaoth and Shilhim and Ain and Rimmon; in all,
twenty-nine cities with their villages.

Revelation 1:16 
In His right hand He held seven stars, and from His mouth
there came forth a sharp two-edged sword, and His face
was like the sun shining in full power at midday.

Revelation 2:7
He who is able to hear, let him listen to and give heed
to what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To
him who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant to eat
[of the fruit] of the tree of life, which is in the
paradise of God.

Revelation 1:20
As to the hidden meaning (the mystery) of the seven stars
which you saw on My right hand and the seven lampstands
of gold: the seven stars are the seven angels
(messengers) of the seven assemblies (churches) and the
seven lampstands are the seven churches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpnsXBX4lS4 Write your story on my heart

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/30/2014 at 11:01am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/30/2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

THE REALIZATION OF THE OVERCOMER IN CHRIST JESUS "7 THUNDERS"

You speak as the 7 Thunders ,

You roar as the Lion of Judah ,

you walk on the water with Me ,

You are a remnant of my loin cloth " The Tassles of My Word " , And you carry in your mouth the Jot ( Pieces ) and Tittles (
Transfiguration ) of Forgiveness and Revelation Knowledge
! Now Go ! Surrender to none ! Yet walk in humbleness and
Speak my Words ! For I AM ( The realization ) you in you ,

I AM THAT I AM ! ! !

Jude 1:1-3 Greeting to the Called

1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of
James, To those who are called, sanctified[a] by God the
Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ: 2 Mercy, peace,
and love be multiplied to you. Contend for the Faith3
Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you
concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to
write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the
faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.

The Wellspring within us !

MY HEART AND WILL FOR MY CHILDREN

Foundations are being laid now in my children that have
crossed the threshing floor of My heart and will for all
my children of light , for to partake of my cup you must
enter into me in all fullness and truth therefore obey my
statutes and " live " my words to you given upon the
foundation of my kingdom " My heart " , for truly as I
send my sent ones and speak through my prophets , the
oracles shall reveal themselves to all those that receive
me in the manner I choose to come , for many waters are
converging now as " My Word the Voice of many waters "
that is Me in you as the "7 thunders" cascading from my
heart through you as a roaring waterfall releasing the
power of my kingdom in a revelatory manifold wisdom that
is true and faithful " My Son " , for He is the heart of
all I do !

Revelation 3:10
10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also
will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come
upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the
earth.

"and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God
has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy
Spirit who was given to us".... Romans 5:5

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/30/2014 at 11:04am

Lonnie Starr

Posted: 05/02/2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged Quote Lonnie Starr

Titus Yoder...

I don't see that anyone offered a direct answer to your question about end time harvest.

This included link may answer some questions for you...

http://www.firstloveministry.com/Earls/booklets/three_coming s/3com-entire.htm

Lon

View Lonnie Starr's Profile Search for other posts by Lonnie Starr
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/02/2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

THE REALIZATION OF THE OVERCOMER IN CHRIST JESUS "7 THUNDERS"

You speak as the 7 Thunders ,

You roar as the Lion of Judah ,

you walk on the water with Me ,

You are a remnant of my loin cloth " The Tassles of My Word " , And you carry in your mouth the Jot ( Pieces ) and Tittles (
Transfiguration ) of Forgiveness and Revelation Knowledge
! Now Go ! Surrender to none ! Yet walk in humbleness and
Speak my Words ! For I AM ( The realization ) you in you ,

I AM THAT I AM ! ! !

Jude 1:1-3 Greeting to the Called

1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of
James, To those who are called, sanctified[a] by God the
Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ: 2 Mercy, peace,
and love be multiplied to you. Contend for the Faith3
Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you
concerning our common salvation
I found it necessary to
write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the
faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.

Lonnie Starr

Posted: 05/02/2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged Quote Lonnie Starr

?????

View Lonnie Starr's Profile Search for other posts by Lonnie Starr
Rich Hoffman

Posted: 07/09/2014 at 3:59pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

This is so deep it needs to be shared around the world
Amen

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register