Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: The Glory of God! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/28/2014 at 4:52pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Hello everyone, We finished our assignment in Oklahoma. We went to Muskogee and Tahlequa the heart of the Trail of Tears.  God did so much with so little and even such a little group, but I know that region will not be the same. God brought strong healing and deliverance to those we went to, and our prayer time I know broke open the heavens for God's glory to be revealed and His kingdom to come.

A man who came I met with, God healed him. He broke his neck, had 5 disc explode in his back, no cartaledge in his knee and his walk with the Lord had weakened and was in pain everyday. When God had me pray for him, He healed his knee first. He could not raise it 6 inches off the ground, but he bent and kept bending almost all the way back to normal over and over. He said he has not had that range of motion in 15 years.

Then God had me put my hand on the bottom of his neck, little did I know that was the exact place he broke his neck and fire went into his body and neck and he was able to turn it. Then God had me put my hands up and down his back and I felt his vertebra and disk pop and go into place. Then God showed me his lower back area and the pain was mostly there, and when I put my hand there he burned so hot he sweat through his shirt.

Then the Lord told me his right leg was 2 inches shorter than the other. He never mentioned that to me. So I had him sit down and I stretched out his legs and you could see the shortage. The Lord then said, lift them up again, and God stretched it out. As He did, the other area of his back popped back in line where it was supposed to.

He was in tears of joy! The pain stopped, he could move his body. There were more things wrong, but the Lord told me he was not finished with him. That complete healing would come. He got about 90% of that already.
He cried out to God to renew his life to the Lord and to hear his voice again.

In the meeting time, I was able to teach about the Python and Jezebel Spirit, Ant-Christ Spirit and more. In this God began to identify where the sin was in the hearts, and also for the region.

God did not have us pray in any of the places where others prayed, be brought us to places where we need to pray for protection like the high school and also places where other sins were done that were never confessed before.

God brought staff people into the meetings to pray for at times or just to minister with at the hotel. We went spent much time scouting out the land and the spiritual condition there, and were able to teach much on the 3rd day, the Holy Spirit invasion, the manifest sons of God coming forth through pure Holy Love.

It was jammed packed for a little trip. God taught us all so much. We were truly led by the Spirit of God each day. We made not one decision on our own. We did not go anywhere on our own, pray anything on our own. God taught us what to do and minister. He released strategies to us that were so different and used the song of deliverance so much over the area and people.

These are just a few things God did on our trip and those of you who sowed your prayers and financial seeds you gain that reward here on earth and in heaven. God was so good to us there. We were so blessed and built love bond relationships with the people we met. They do want us to come back. I said, only if God sends us back and it is His will. He does not need us to do things, but just to obey.

We learned truly what 3rd day Kingdom harvesting is and what it is going to require as Sons of God led by the Spirit. I know this is an area where many of the 3rd day Kingdom people who are called to the harvest time at the end of the age in the church and out must learn how to become a wheel within a wheel. That is what we learned. It may not seem as exciting as all the revelation and teaching coming forth on what God is doing and about to do, but it is the reality of those things coming into existence.

How are the kingdoms of the Earth going to become the kingdom of God? By God sending those Sons and Daughters who have come into their sonship out to walk in Kingdom love, power and authority. They won't build a work, a ministry or church as we know it to be, but they will establish the Kingdom of God in men's hearts and in the regions where God sends them.

The teaching, revelation of the Kingdom is about to grow the full grown legs it needs to subdue the kingdoms of this Earth through the Glory of God in His Sons and Daughters. Yes, in the midst of tribulation and the darkest of hours on the Earth. A light shall arise in His Sons and the nations will come to their arising.

As we went forth, people were drawn to us and us to them in unique ways. I can see how every aspect of life is about to change on this Earth by the Glory of God, His Holy love in us to turn what was upside down right side up.

Some may give up their lives doing it as martyrs. Some may be beaten and imprisoned as things unwind, but the Glory of God will fill all the Earth. Every knee will bow to Jesus, and every tongue will confess it. An Army is arising, a wheel within a wheel, and a Bride ready to be beside her beloved and they will tend the vineyard and subdue the Earth. 

God did so much more in prayer and worship, but I am not released to share those things God has not wanted me too yet. But I can say, I am understanding it is time to be wheel within a wheel.

Edited by Henry Falcone on 06/28/2014 at 4:53pm

Pura Macias

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/02/2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged Quote Pura Macias

Henry - powerful testimony -. For this is why came Jesus.
Praise be to God.
View Pura Macias's Profile Search for other posts by Pura Macias

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version