Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: JESUS CONTINUES TO SHOW HIMSELF STRONG - Bob and Sue Brasset Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/08/2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

JESUS CONTINUES TO SHOW HIMSELF STRONG

Bob and Sue Brasset - Monday July 7th 2014

Kenata and Robert were out on the streets again last week. They met and ministered to a homeless girl. Kenata had a series of visions for the young lady.

The homeless young lady had been the victim of serious abuse and the revelations- visions were specific and detailed. That really opened her heart to receive ministry... so much so that after substantial ministry the young lady pleaded to get off the streets and asked, “Would someone please help me get back home to the reserve? I need my family and I need to get away from the drugs and the street life.” Robert and Kenata agreed to drive her back to the First Nations reservation.

On the way the young lady began manifesting demons. She then tried to jump from the moving car several times. Robert and Kenata had to “plead the blood” and bind the demons to “calm her down” and to keep her from harming herself.

They finally arrived at the reservation and drove up to her relative’s house. There, to greet her from the front yard, were 5 relatives. They were drunk and hostile –cursing and swearing and telling the young lady she was not welcome back unless she had a bottle of wine for them. What to do? Robert and Kenata were at a standstill. They prayed and then decided to go into the village and buy a bottle of wine.

When they arrived back from the wine purchase they received the same response. They were met with cursing, swearing and threats for physical harm. Robert’s response was a bold, verbal one, “I bind every demon and evil wicked, threatening spirit in Jesus name!” Robert said, “It was so amazing! Almost instantly it was as if someone threw a huge blanket on all 5 of them!

They completely calmed down. They became as docile as little lambs. Then, slowly each bowed their heads and began weeping-softly at first then convulsing in sobs and crying out for mercy begging for forgiveness for their sins.” Over the next 45 minutes each one became gloriously saved, sobered and receiving Jesus, shining with the lord’s presence and glory! They warmly received the homeless girl. They embraced and made up. Then they began telling Robert and Kenata of the terrible oppression over their property and, particularly, their house. They said, ”It is occupied with harassing spirits that torment us and harass us. Can you set us and our house free?” Robert said, ”Jesus can and will do that.” They went inside the house and commanded the familiar spirits and tormenting spirits to leave and not return in Jesus name!”

Suddenly the place shook and paintings and pictures came violently off the wall and flew through the air smashing to the other wall and the floor.” And then, as suddenly as it happened there was peace and a gentle, loving presence of God rested in the place.

Robert’s son Rolland tells me that the wife of the Chief of that reservation was healed of crippling arthritis and received Christ too. Now the chief wants to erect a tent on the Reserve to have nightly Gospel and Healing-Deliverance services.

They are looking at having us bring a Gospel team from Victoria to continue this ministry. I think we, here in Victoria, have a lot to learn from them! I’m humbled.

Love-----Jesus Style!

Bob Brasset
rsbrasset@shaw.ca

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version