Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: He said to me - "Whatcha gonna do about it?" - Amanda Leonard Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/14/2014 at 4:03pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

God said to me - "Whatcha gonna do about it?" - Amanda Leonard

Amanda Leonard shared a link: "Matthew West- Do Something (Lyrics)": "A few years ago, I remember when our band was recording in Atlanta. We were recording with a well known Christian artist and I remember thinking it was only a matter of time that our music would be on the radio, we'd be selling our music and making enough money to be able to help people with. I recollect sitting around daydreaming of the things that I could do when our band would "make it", all the people that I could reach for the Lord and to bring glory to His name. I was waiting on the "perfect time" for me to be able to "do what the Lord had 'called' me to do, or to help those in need." So thankful that things didn't actually go as I had planned because I would've probably made a mess out of it all because my heart wasn't purified. I still at that time didn't fully know who I was in Jesus (I'm still learning), I thought my identity was as a singer, in the band Miracle Made. God is so jealous for us. I am His daughter. So thankful that He has been showing me this truth over the past three years.

I have realized that He has given me everything, all things through Christ Jesus and in Him all things are possible and available today through the precious Holy Spirit because of the cross. So what are we waiting for? Are we waiting for the perfect timing, to "feel led", until we have enough money, until we feel worthy enough? Are we waiting until we make it big in the worlds eyes? Are we waiting for a huge audience, our names in the newspaper, or in lights, on posterboards or on the radio? Are we hiding in the corner afraid to even show someone the love of Jesus? Maybe some of us are just waiting for Jesus to come back and don't see the point in even trying? Has death become our saviour?

This week I have been praying about some hard situations that some of my friends are going through. Some are encountering sickness, heartache, and pain. I kept hearing in my spirit, "Whatcha gonna do about it?" You know the Lord wants us to bring heaven to earth. You know the verse, Matthew 6:10 "Your Kingdom come Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." Heaven is not just for one day when we die, He wants heaven in us now and for heaven to come forth on the earth now. Quoting a friend of mine (Phil Hawks) here who said, "Just a thought...when we make going to Heaven more of a priority than advancing the Kingdom of GOD we then make a place more important than Jesus' person (which is Emmanuel - GOD with us). If GOD is with us then Heaven & Heavenly things are accessible at all times. The cloud of witnesses spoke of it in Hebrews encouraging us that it's our turn. No time like the present for HIS Presence, to enjoy HIS Kingom come HIS will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven."

So, it's our turn, "Whatcha gonna do about it?" I'm not referring to religous works. I'm not saying just go do some religous work to earn recognition. That is operating as a slave woman like Paul talks about in Galatians. We are children of the free woman. It's not by our own might but the power of His Spirit. Galatians 4:23 "His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise." When we realize our destiny as sons of divine promise, we will not be bound by the law and religious works but will be sons of the free woman who just want to help because of our love for the Father. In this process of slavery to sonship is complete freedom.

Galatians 4:4-7 4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. 6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba,[c] Father.” 7 So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

Galatians 4:31 (Amplified) So, brethren, we [who are born again] are not children of a slave woman [the natural], but of the free [the supernatural].

There is freedom to everyday showing His love, everyday bring heaven to earth and let His Kingdom come forth through you. The more I learn about Jesus, the more I realize my need for Him, everyday, all the time. I can do absolutely nothing without Him. I am learning to lean back into Him, to rest in Him, all the while accomplishing much more in furthering the Kingdom of God.

I love how Millie Bennet writes about His rest, "Rest is more than a Sunday. Rest allows our lives to carry the life breath of heaven. Rest is active and not passive. Rest is a powerful weapon in warfare….a valuable lesson to learn, and the sooner the better really. Rest is secure of the outcome and in carrying His divine identity. Rest is unshakeable and courageous. Rest actively reaches into the supply of heaven without striving. Rest enjoys the freefall, while confidently holding the parachute chord. Rest releases the Fathers will on the earth. As we partner with rest, we are aligning ourselves with how Jesus did ministry. Rest has a timeless perspective. Rest is produced by living and moving in the Spirit. "

When we can see through the Father's eyes, we can rest in heaven's perspective, then we will know what to do. It's like having blueprints from heaven. Then we can answer when the Father says, "Whatcha gonna do about it?" We will know and understand His plan. His method is a man. He has created you and I to subdue the earth. He has created you to share His love, His life. He has created us to worship and carry His tangible presence to those who are craving something that they not of. Sometimes His method may not make sense. Just like when Mary poured the most expensive perfume on Jesus. Her worship and method was absurd to those around her yet Jesus says, "Mary, you have done a beautiful thing unto me." Matthew 26:10. I know heaven recorded that most beautiful act of worship and it still is spoken of now on the earth today. Another story is of David and the giant. He knew what he was gonna do about this giant. Why? I believe it was because he could see through the Father's eyes. He was just sitting there worshiping the Lord in the pastures with the sheep, practicing his aim on the wolves. When he knew there was a problem, he knew what to do because He had spent time with God, he saw from heaven's perspective. The bible is full of stories of those who knew what to do about situations because they moved and walked by His Spirit.

So, with all that's whirling around you, "Whatcha gonna do about it?" I don't claim to have some step by step method, I just know that He loves us and that He saw our potential with Holy Spirit in us before Jesus even died upon the cross. Can you just imagine that for a moment? That Jesus could see through the Father's eyes what you and I could do on this earth with His Holy Spirit living in us. Selah. His plan far exceeds what you can even imagine, grab hold of it and run with it, not in your own strength but by the power of His Spirit. Stop for the one in front of you, even if it's just a smile you give. Let His love transform your mind, your thoughts and your actions to where when you do "do something" it will be done from a pure heart of holy love. Maybe someone you know is sick, hurting or downcast....."Whatcha gonna do about it?" We are His hands and feet, His body upon the earth.....so let's do something. Little by little the world is changing and transforming as His love is transforming our lives. The time is NOW. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I'll leave you with these words from the song "Do Something" by Matthew West which says, "Well, I just couldn't bear the thought of people living in poverty and children sold into slavery. The thought disgusted me. So, I shook my fist at Heaven. I said, 'God, why don't You do something?' He said, 'I did.....I CREATED YOU."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I2csO7_pOI "

Matthew West- Do Something (Lyrics)

Matthew West "Do Something" Buy Matthew West's new album "Into the Light" on iTunes here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I2csO7_pOI

Edited by Moderator on 07/14/2014 at 4:14pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version