Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Family of 8 Shot in Faces With Bible Open on Couch Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/07/2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged Quote News Room

Family of 8 Shot in Faces With Bible Open on Couch

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/07/2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged Quote News Room

"Bishop of Baghdad" Andrew White on Horrific Conditions in Iraq: "It's as if Hell Has Broken Out Here and Nobody Cares"

by Teresa Neumann : Aug 6, 2014 : The Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East
http://frrme.org/canon-andrews-blog/

Cannon Andrew WhiteToday's pictures are too awful to show. You know I love to show photos but the photo I was sent today was the most awful I have ever seen. A family of 8 all shot through the face laying in a pool of blood with their Bible open on the couch. They would not convert it cost them their life. I thought of asking if anybody wanted to see the picture but it is just too awful to show to anybody. This is Iraq today. The only hope and consolation is that all these dear people are now all with Yeshua in Glory. -Canon Andrew White

(Baghdad, Iraq)—Canon Andrew White, known as "The Bishop of Baghdad," has made public his concern that the global events, including the Israeli-Gaza conflict, are causing people to forget about the horrors in Iraq and the great needs that exist there.

In a note to the Catholic News Service, White wrote, "The Islamic State simply said we can do anything now the world is just looking at Gaza. In reality, that is true. Iraq seems like old news, yet things just get worse and worse here. It is as if Hell has broken out here and nobody cares, that is, apart from you, our supporters, who never leave us and keep supporting us in every way."

Prayer for IraqPray for our perseverance," he added, "that we and our people will not give up the spiritual fight before us." (Note, click
here to see how you can pray and support the persecuted Christians in Iraq.)

Dr. White, in his blog, also wrote of the horrific conditions now facing Christians in Iraq:

How can I but thank you enough for your love, encouragement and support for us in Iraq. As many of you know the main way I communicate daily is through Facebook and once or twice a week through general Email updates. It has been made clear to me several times lately that my email updates fail to mention a lot of what I am saying on Facebook so we are going to ensure that my email updates also include various FB updates. One such update is shown below.

It demonstrates the reality of the crisis here seen in one photo I felt I could not show here. Well over a thousand people, with over a thousand comments, shared this. The response has been phenomenal and so many people are asking how they can give. We are so grateful for the immense response there has been to the urgent needs of the Christians in the North. We will certainly continue doing our relief work in the North of Iraq supporting the Christians who have fled Mosul and Nineveh through the Iraqi established churches. We give thanks to G-d for all you have enabled us to do. We move forward and know we have just begun and know with your help and the Lord's direction we will make great advances.

Today's pictures are too awful to show. You know I love to show photos but the photo I was sent today was the most awful I have ever seen. A family of 8 all shot through the face laying in a pool of blood with their Bible open on the couch. They would not convert it cost them their life. I thought of asking if anybody wanted to see the picture but it is just too awful to show to anybody. This is Iraq today. The only hope and consolation is that all these dear people are now all with Yeshua in Glory.

With every blessing,

Andrew White

Via: BCN Breaking Christian News

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version