Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest November 06, 2014 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 11/07/2014 at 6:12pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. Ascending to the Table of the Lord
2. Open the Eyes of My Heart
3. Give Love a Chance
4. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Ascending to the Table of the Lord

By Ron McGatlin

In the past revival waves, Barbara and I along with many others were blessed on many occasions to witness the fire of God coming down in the Holy Spirit with holy angels greatly impacting those who were gathered seeking His presence. In history and especially in the past few centuries, wave after wave of revival and outpourings of God’s Spirit have come upon people who sought after God.

For me, being a part of the wave that flowed in the 1990s seemed to be the greatest thing that we could ever expect from God in this life. It seemed there could be nothing better than being a part of the awesome works of God that were impacting His people.

When the fire of Almighty God came into contact with us mortal human beings, there were explosive results. Our bodies trembled, some shook as if being electrocuted and many fell to the ground as if dead. These and many other manifestations of the power and love of God changed us forever. There were tears of joy and healing of bodies and souls (minds, wills, and emotions). Spiritual gifts arose, and men did what they could not do.

Prophesy along with all spiritual gifts flowed as words of knowledge, words of wisdom, and powerful prophecy came forth. Joy filled our hearts, and His pure love overcame us and flowed among the people. Spirit-induced laughter poured forth from some bringing deep emotional healing and great joy with humility and love. Truly it seemed there could be nothing greater.

Now in this day God has something even better for those who love Him with their whole hearts.

Revival Fire is not the end or the ultimate goal. It is a means to the end or goal.

1 Corinthians 9-14: But as it is written, “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The fire of God falling upon us in the Holy Spirit was and is a preparatory work of God that carries us further into the revelation of Christ being formed in us. The fire from heaven brings His Spirit life into us and becomes one with our spirits.

The preparation of Christ formed in us; living His life causes us to become holy as He is holy (1 Peter 1:13-16). It is totally the grace of God – the empowerment of Christ in us by the Spirit that literally makes us to live holy lives. Sin is not just covered it is removed by the power and love (grace) of Christ in us. As we become one with Christ we only do the things that He does in and through us. There is no mixture in the pure holy Christ in us.

Through this spiritual reality we will be as Christ in this world. We will suffer persecution as He did. We will bare our cross as He did, and we will die to our self-life our (old man) as Christ Jesus is formed in us by the Holy Spirit. We are thus crucified with Christ and no longer live, but the life we now live is by the life of Christ in us (Gal. 2:20). In Christ we can also ascend with Him into resurrection life, abundant life in the kingdom of God / kingdom of heaven.

Ascending to the throne of God

As we fully mature in Christ and Him in us, we become pure holy sons of God in whom Christ fully dwells, and we are no longer waiting for the fire of God to fall on us here on earth to purify us. Also as Christ did, we as one Spirit in Him, can ascend into heaven to the throne of God and are seated with Christ Jesus at His table.

Luke 22: 29-30a: And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed upon Me, 30 that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom.

Eph. 2:6: And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Mat. 8:11: And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

No Mixture

There is no mixture in the pure ministry of Christ that flows into us while seated at the table of the Lord receiving of His ultimate love, power, and wisdom for this world. As Christ descended and became as a man, we also descend from the heavenly table to bring forth the glorious kingdom of the Lord to His people on earth.

There was and is mixture in the Pentecostal season of spiritual outpouring. Again, it was a process of purification in preparation for the greater season of Tabernacles, in which God is within us and among us by the Holy Spirit.

Purified sons and daughters are the living temple of God filled with the life of Christ. All love, power, and wisdom of God is available as we are seated with Christ at His table partaking of the substance of God in His kingdom.

We become carriers that deliver the heavenly food from the table of God in heaven to the people on earth that have spiritual ears and eyes. Our life is filled and sustained in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

There will be no end to this completely pure and holy work of God. However, many will never even know that it is here. They literally see the light of God and His kingdom as darkness. The people of darkness who will not turn to God have no part in the kingdom of heaven on earth. However, those who sit in darkness who SEE THE LIGHT of the kingdom will arise and come into the kingdom. The great cleansing judgments will completely forever separate the sheep and the goats. And there will nothing that offends enter this fullness of the kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

Seek first above all else the kingdom of God and His righteousness. His life and power will manifest in our lives in this glorious and terrible Day of the Lord. His cleansing judgment season will do its work, and the sons of God will shine forth to fill the earth with His glory.

The love and peace of God that is beyond understanding is filling our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Open the Eyes of My Heart

By Amanda Leonard

God right now is sifting through the motives of our heart and wanting us to bring our whole hearts to His threshing floor. There has been a mixture in our hearts for far too long. The Lord is waiting for those who will bring their whole hearts as an offering to Him. He is longing to mark His children, to write His name upon their hearts. He is showing us the reality of what it means to be sons of God.

One morning this week, I asked the Father, "What does it look like to be a son?" He said to me, "They look like My Son." I was then reminded of a vision that I had over a year ago. I saw Jesus. I saw His face, so close. I could see every detail of His face. It was as if I could count the hairs on His face. I could see every gold speck in His eyes. He then took my hand and had me caress every part of His face. He took my hand and placed them on His cheeks, then over His nose, and His eyes….every line, every indention, every part of His face I caressed. Then I looked into His eyes. Oh, His eyes. As my son, who is seven, described His eyes as an endless ocean, I must agree. His eyes were bluish in color and I could see specks of gold as I stared into His loving gaze. Then, I saw my reflection in His eyes. As I began to look at my reflection, I noticed that His fire came. I could see the fire in His eyes. Flames upon flames. As the fire came, I noticed that my reflection then began to turn into His face. I was being transformed into His image as the fire came.

Matthew 3:11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”

Hebrews 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our “God is a consuming fire.”

2 Corinthians 3:18 (MSG) Whenever, though, they turn to face God as Moses did, God removes the veil and there they are—face-to-face! They suddenly recognize that God is a living, personal presence, not a piece of chiseled stone. And when God is personally present, a living Spirit, that old, constricting legislation is recognized as obsolete. We’re free of it! All of us! Nothing between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of his face. And so we are transfigured much like the Messiah, our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him.

He began to tell me about how Jesus operated with true Kingdom authority. He only did what He saw the Father doing. That these manifest sons with look like His Son, act like His Son, walk like His Son. They will know their inheritance as part of an adopted family. Everything He has is theirs and everything they have is His.

I began to ponder that, He only did what He SAW the Father doing. This stirred a question within me, "Lord, how do we see?"

We actually have eyes within our hearts, which are our spiritual eyes. You've heard the song, "Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord, Open the Eyes of My Heart, I Want to SEE You, I Want to SEE You."

I believe that right now the Lord is bringing His holy fire to purify our hearts, so that we can truly see with the eyes of our heart. I believe this fire is to purify our hearts to be able to see, to see God for who He really is and also to see ourselves seated in the heavenly places with Him. In every situation, every trial we can praise with our whole hearts not just out of obligation but out of pure holy love for our Beloved. No matter the situation that we face in the natural, our purified hearts will see God! A dear friend of mine said the other day that His fire is His love and His love is His fire. Selah.

There is nothing that we can do apart from His Spirit. (John 15:5) We can "try" to be pure within our own self effort and it will fail. We can "try" and be a "good Christian", we may live the best we can but never really know Him. We can "try" to not sin but apart from the power of His Spirit, we are just living under the law as a slave. He's looking for sons. We can build a business and receive wealth but if it's apart from His Kingdom it will not thrive. It might be successful but if the intent is wealth and not His Kingdom then it will eventually crumble. Everything that we have "tried" to do apart from Him is being purified now. The church building and religious systems that we have built apart from Him are failing. That's where lots of religious doctrines have come from, it is man’s knowledge apart from the Holy Spirit. Political and economic systems that are built upon the wisdom of man, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil are falling over and crashing. Anything in our lives that is not from a heart that's been purified by His fire will eventually fail, wither and be fruitless.

So we can't make ourselves holy and pure apart from Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit, so I believe we need desire; desire to be changed by His fire. Let's have a desire to let the impure motives of our hearts become threshed and stripped away. We ask that You reveal them Lord and we want You to purify us with Your holy fire and love. So let's quit trying to make it happen within ourselves. How many times have we tried that and it hasn't worked?

Many have been going through the fire and Lord is pleased with your surrender. He sees your desire to know Him more, to walk as a son. So Lord we just surrender to You and desire Your fire. We want our hearts pure to have the ability to truly see. Lord open the eyes of our hearts to reveal to us Your goodness, Your love, Your amazing grace. We want to see You. Open the eyes of our hearts Lord, so we will see You clearly. Lord we want to go lower and lower, so that You will take us higher and higher. Thank You Lord for Your fire that is changing and transforming us. We seek Your Kingdom first. We want to walk as sons of God. We want to see You!

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnqb7Vn4AEE

3. Give Love a Chance

By Lisa Newbern

I have pages and pages to share about all the revelation that the Holy Spirit has been pouring out in my life. Oh, the manifest sons of God, the over comers, the Royal Priesthood. OH YES, all of that is coming and is manifesting now in the earth in many of our lives. There is a drawing among the elect of the Lord that transcends human knowledge. He is putting into the hearts of a chosen people the desire to ready themselves for the mature sonship that He has prepared for them from the foundation of the world.

I see a people being taught of God, purged, purified, processed, perfected, taking on the mind of Christ, and transformed into the image of Christ. And taking their rightful places as sons and kings and priests unto their God.

So where do I began to tell you about all these things? Holy Spirit spoke to me this morning. He said what was the first thing I had you pen? What was the first revelation I started working in you at 4:00am on 12/12/12? "IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE."

It's not about shame, condemnation or guilt. He speaks in the Language of Love. His love brings a purifying, purging, cleansing of our hearts. It’s a process, a renewing of our minds to the mind of Christ. I Corinthians 13 the whole chapter is "love". Take time to read it meditate on it. I John 3:14: We know that we have passed out of darkness into life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death.

Dear friends let the love of Christ work in you. There will be pressure, fire, trials and tribulation but be of good cheer.

Let the dross be burned up. It's an every minute work and battle for our mind. Let the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and oh the big one, the pride of life, be but ashes under our feet. This is My commandment that you love one another.

Jealousy, envy and pride, oh, they are murder, death and darkness. We are called to Life, Light, and Love. There is unity in love and division in everything else.

Mat 5 38-39, 44-48: You have heard it was said, “An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. But I say to you, do not resist him who is evil, but whoever slaps you on your cheek, turn to him the other also,” and so on. “But I say to you, Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you in order that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax-gatherers do the same?

And if you greet your brothers only what do you do more than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

The Lord did not give us this commandment just for our own spiritual discipline. He gave it to us because there is power in nonresistance to evil that crushes the serpent's head. It tears evil out by the roots, out of our hearts and the heart of our provoker. This commandment was given to forbid us from doing that by which evil is multiplied and continued.

If we attack another verbally or physically, evil is released. But if that evil is not able to affect its victims patience, peace, or love; that which is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, bears all things, endures all things (I Cor.13:5-6), then the evil that was released is bound and defeated. Every blow that we are able to absorb without retaliation or resentment begins to consume the evil in the one who delivers it, as well as any evil that may be resident within us .If your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink, for in doing so you will heap burning coals upon his head (coals of Conviction), Romans 12:20. It's hard for our natural minds to understand. But there is a spiritual principle involved.

Satan cannot cast out satan. If we react to evil we are only multiplying the very demon we are seeking to cast out. But "Love covers a multitude of sins"

I Peter 4:8: If I cast out demons by the spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. Matt. 12:28: Love never fails.

Give Christ (love) a chance.

Love

Lisa Newbern

3. News Headlines

GOP Surge: Republicans Take Control of Congress - 11/6/2014
Voters sent a clear message to Democrats on election night, sending them packing in the Senate and governors mansions across the country. Minutes after polls closed in Kentucky, Sen. Mitch McConnell was declared winner of a closely watched race against democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes putting him in position to become senate majority leader and setting the mood for the GOP.

WASHINGTON -- Pro-life groups were cheered by the wave of allies swept into office Tuesday night. - 11/6/2014
"Tonight's overwhelming victory for pro-life candidates signals that the bottom has fallen out of the abortion-centered 'war on women' strategy." McConnell has a 100 percent pro-life voting record. And he's promised to bring up the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act for Senate action soon. If it becomes law, it would basically ban most abortions after the fifth month.

Obama Stays the Course Despite Midterm Beat-Down - 11/6/2014
If you're expecting the commander in chief to announce a major change of course, prepare to be disappointed. The president was resolute, defiant even as he defended his record and administration, despite his low approval ratings. "What I am going to do as president is make sure I'm advancing what I think is best for the country,"

Imprisoned Pastor Saeed's Mother Escapes Iran after "Daily Threats" for Safety of USA - 11/6/2014
"She did not want to leave Iran. She did not want to say goodbye to her son. But, this was necessary for her safety." She has been rescued out of danger in Iran, and is on her way to America. Saeed's mother had been facing increasing threats against her in Iran, as she sought clemency for her son who has been locked in Iran's worst prisons because of his Christian faith.

Lebanon says no more Syrian refugees Published by Ruth Kramer on November 6, 2014 - 11/6/2014
Lebanon has officially announced that it will not accept any more refugees from Syria. “The government has decided in the past few weeks to stop refugees coming into the country.” Lebanon has over a million officially-registered Syrian refugees–nearly 25% of Lebanon’s population. An untold number of unregistered refugees under overpasses or in any space they can find.

Nigeria: Last week’s Muslim (Boko Haram) takeover of Mubi is creating a humanitarian crisis - 11/6/2014
The black-flag Muslims have reportedly set their sights on Yola already, claiming it will be their next target. “There are 300,000 refugees coming into the community of Yola.” The city now holds more refugees than citizens. “It’s a real crisis because these people left with just the clothing on their back and their children underneath their arms, and that’s all they have.”

Marked for Death: One Man's 10-Year War with Islam - 11/6/2014
Hated by millions and marked for death, Dutch parliament member Geert Wilders is one of the most controversial politicians in the world. Wilders believes the religion of Islam is violent and dangerous, and because he has said so, publicly and persistently, he has had to forfeit a normal life. November 4 marks exactly 10 years Wilders has lived under police protection.

Is Israel on the Verge of a Third Intifada? - 11/6/2014
U.S.-Israel relations have reached a new low under the Obama administration. Its pressured Israel to negotiate with the Palestinians based on the pre-1967 borders. The administration gave the terrorist group legitimacy by negotiating directly with its leaders. U.S. officials have insulted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in derogatory terms in the press.

The only true Islam? - 11/6/2014
In northern Iraq, Islam is emerging with unprecedented violence and destruction. Calling itself the “Islamic State” the growing movement of true Muslims is seeking to bring all Middle East cultures under control. The IS is operating under what they consider a divine mandate, claiming to be the only true Islam, and declaring a “caliphate.” The authority for all Muslims.

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by News Room on 06/18/2015 at 2:14pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version