Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 4:27pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

God’s Kingdom for Everyone

By Ron McGatlin

God is not willing that any should perish.

A lost life is a life lived without fulfilling God’s purpose for that life. Finding and fulfilling God’s purpose for our lives is the single most important aspect of life on earth for each of us. There is no greater sense of significance in this life than knowing we have discovered and fulfilled God’s purpose for our lives.

I can still remember many years ago as an unsaved teen having deep useless feelings of emptiness in living life. Life made no sense to me back then. I did not like working, and it seemed to me that there was a deep rut of life in which everyone lived that went nowhere. What could be the use of going to school, so you could get a job and get married and work hard to raise kids so they could go to school and grow up, get married, get a job, and work hard to raise kids and on and on for meaningless generations.

Personal pleasure was the only satisfaction or significant purpose that I could find in life. Total self-centered and selfish fulfillment of carnal appetites and desires was the only purpose that I found, and that was never lastingly satisfying. Always it was back to the emptiness of needing more pleasure. Thoughts of ending this useless life often passed through my mind.

Wow! It was so exciting when I met Jesus and discovered a real and vital purpose for life. I heard that He truly loved me and gave His life for me to go to heaven. I felt alive for the first time. At 21 years old I had discovered a real purpose in life. I was going to heaven, and my purpose was to get everyone that I could to receive Jesus so they too could also go to heaven.

Nothing else was as important as getting people saved to go to heaven. Strangely, it still seemed that this life was mostly useless except for the part of getting others saved. Then I started wondering about what the purpose of this life was for those people that were getting saved. Again the only answer was for them to get other people saved to go to heaven when they died. This seemed to me a lot like the meaningless generations of the unsaved. Why did God give us only death and heaven as significant purpose of life? If that was it, what in the world was the purpose for all the rest of this stuff in life?

This created a great divide in my life. Job and business was a necessary evil that I had to do to get money to provide for the things of this life to be able to do the only useful part of my life mostly on Sundays.

DOUBLE WOW! God finally got through to me with the real purpose for this life and the awesome exciting job we all were put here to accomplish. I discovered that the gospel that I had was only a part of the gospel that Jesus preached. The gospel of the kingdom brings us to the greatest fulfillment and the most significant purpose in this life. In the real kingdom life on earth everything is all about God, and there is no division between our job or business and our “Christian life.” What a wonderful discovery! God is just as interested in my Monday through Saturday as He is in my Sunday. No more divided life.

We are here for more than just pleasuring or entertaining ourselves and more than just marking time until we can die and go to heaven – more than just getting others saved so they can go to heaven when they die. We are here as servants and sons of God to manage His earth and all that is on it for and with Him according to His instructions. To carry out His purposes of the government from heaven reigning on earth in and through us, by fully relating to Him with our whole lives in His perfect love.

Our purpose is much more about heaven coming to earth than us going to heaven. Our lives no longer need be wasted while we wait to go to heaven. The kingdom of God is the loving rule of God on earth as it is in heaven in and through His people, you and me.

Transformation to the Gospel of the Kingdom

Transformation into the next levels of life in and with God is not universally consistent for all of God’s people. Within every level of transformation, there is a journey to be traveled from where we were to the fullness of that current level and eventually on to the next level of restored reality of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

In the next generations of kingdom ministers, there will yet remain those who will continue to minister into some limited framework of the passing church structures as those structures change from denominational systems orientations to city or geographical church type systems.

Due in part to persecution, denominational orientation will be greatly lessened and fellowship will be increased among the believing people who are located near one another in the same geographical area. Gifted kingdom men and women will work within the new church structure to attempt a gradual transformation from various aspects of the Christian religion toward the pure holy loving reality of the kingdom of God.

The Worldwide Universal Spiritual Kingdom of God

While at the same time other kingdom men and women along with holy angels will be bringing forth a greater fullness of kingdom revelation and understanding among kingdom people who are untouched by the passing church systems and continuing into fresh levels of pure holy love restoration. They will be unveiling of deep mysteries from heaven that will continually astound the world with the pure reality of God in and among His people. Through supernatural Spirit means these pure-hearted holy kingdom people will communicate and function as one worldwide organism. It will not seem strange to them that other people in hidden parts of the world will receive the same pure impartations from God all at the same time.

The full kingdom is without either denominational or geographical church systems. It is a universal worldwide spiritual kingdom in which Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit is present in the people who move only as they are led by the one true Head, Christ Jesus the Lord and King of the kingdom of God on earth.

The true Body of Christ is NOT divided.

These two major portions of the Body presented here (those attempting to release kingdom within the church systems and those moving into the worldwide spiritual kingdom apart from church systems) both may be moving in the same direction, may be led by the same God, empowered by the same Holy Spirit. However, they are at different places on the journey from religion to the kingdom of God.

Religion is the source of division among those who seek God.

True love relationships are what brings and holds together the Body of Christ. Christian religion had its place in the earlier stages of the maturation process of the pure holy love of God in sons and daughters. However, it now appears to the developing body of kingdom believers, like a mental illness or retardation hindering the development of the body. It is like an illness that can be and is being fully healed.

The immaturity of the age was NOT a sickness in the past centuries of the developing Body of Christ. In fact, the opposite was true; there is much learned and developed rapidly in the early stages of natural child development. The same is true for the Body of Christ on earth. The past immaturity of the overall body was the time for rapid growth and development. It is only when one is older and yet retains childish immaturity that it can be seen as some form of developmental illness.

The Power of Love

The powerful resources of God in and with His people is the next level of restored kingdom. Yes, we have seen powerful works of God. However, the unlimited unrestrained power of the greatly increasing overcoming love of God in His people is unleashing the fullness of power from heaven to change this world.

The power of God flowing in His LOVE is always accompanied by the wisdom of God in knowing truth and being fully productive in our service to establish and guide the world in the glorious natural spiritual life on earth. Heaven reigns on earth in and through the hearts and lives of His pure holy people.

You are the seeds of the kingdom of God, the “Christ in you” generation, planted in the darkness to sprout underground and grow forth in the light becoming the future foundation of the worldwide kingdom of heaven on earth. There is no greater significance in all of life. Christ in you the hope of glory.

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 11/22/2014 at 1:20pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
edwintee

Posted: 11/20/2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged Quote edwintee

Hi bro. Ron,

"This created a great divide in my life. Job and business was a
necessary evil that I had to do to get money to provide for the things of
this life to be able to do the only useful part of my life mostly on
Sundays."

I believe that the conflict brought about by this dichotomy of life among
Christians within our present-day churches is becoming clearer to
perceptive observers. We have a family friend who is a "devout"
Christian and who is very active in church. Her college thesis almost
got disapproved and she risked failing her last year in Fine Arts at her
university. She wants to do a thesis about "light". But, even though light
in art has historically always pointed to the divine, and even if her own
experience of God is that "God is light and in Him is no darkness at all",
she did not want to relate her thesis concept of light to God. Instead
she wanted to explore the "physical properties of light".

It turned out, after much brainstorming, that the reasons for her
reluctance to involve God in her thesis about light are 1) she felt that
she would turn off her professors and classmates if she talked about
God because that has always been their response to her every time
she would attempt to evangelize them, and 2) she did not want, on the
other hand, to talk about light and God in "secular terms", apparently
because her churchmates, who frown at nude paintings and other such
art, might think she has backslidden or has turned "new age".

This girl is my daughter's friend and classmate. My daughter, who has
been an out-of-church Christian for seven years now, clearly saw her
problem. Somehow, she was able to communicate with her friend that
her friend's Christian life and her art are not separate things. That, in
fact, her friend's previous works, even if they weren't meant to be
evangelistic, already had that effect of drawing people to God simply
because Christ lives in her and she is a vessel through which His life
flows, and this cannot help but show in her art. My daughter also said
that there is nothing wrong about talking about God purely in terms of
His effect on her as light during the ordinary times of her life rather than
only during her church-attendance times; clearly their non-Christian
classmates and professors respond better to her everyday experience
of God more than to her church experiences. So why not be like Paul
who became a Jew to the Jew and a Greek to the Greek if only to save
some of them?

Perhaps it is time to see that we church people have created this
enclave called "the church", the effect of which is that we have
effectively taken ourselves "out" of the world. But Jesus said that
though we are not "of" this world yet we are "in" this world. Non-
Christians feel more loved and unjudged when we don't "talk shop" in
their presence; they become more receptive to Jesus in us.

Tere

View edwintee's Profile Search for other posts by edwintee
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/22/2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Amen Tere!

Religion is the source of division among those who seek God.

True love relationships are what brings and holds together the Body of Christ. Christian religion had its place in the earlier stages of the maturation process of the pure holy love of God in sons and daughters. However, it now appears to the developing body of kingdom believers, like a mental illness or retardation hindering the development of the body. It is like an illness that can be and is being fully healed.

The immaturity of the age was NOT a sickness in the past centuries of the developing Body of Christ. In fact, the opposite was true; there is much learned and developed rapidly in the early stages of natural child development. The same is true for the Body of Christ on earth. The past immaturity of the overall body was the time for rapid growth and development. It is only when one is older and yet retains childish immaturity that it can be seen as some form of developmental illness.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version