Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Chinese are about to fumble the ball in economic structure will they enter into repentance ?! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/04/2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The dragon wanes "though few may see",

That they are headed into a catastrophe,

You see when man believes he can reign,

Just like the isle of Tyre they can not self sustain,

So now the measure of their kingdom has been sung,

Before the Holy One,

And now for the waxing of their selfish faith,

Their kingdom shall be strafed,

The remains will be futile very little left to even see,

A shot in the dark shaking their entire tree,

The roots are weak and so can not sustain,

Even a bump(mention) from My Holy Name,

Their flesh will fail for their cornerstone,

Is made of Sand and not of Me alone,

But let this be a lesson for "all" mankind to see !!!

I alone am your Provider,Kingdom and Tapestry !

Deuteronomy 32:39

39 “‘I, and I alone, am God;
    no other god is real.
I kill and I give life, I wound and I heal,
    and no one can oppose what I do.

Jonah 3

3 Then the Lord spoke to Jonah a second time: 2 “Get up and go to the great city of Nineveh, and deliver the message I have given you.”

3 This time Jonah obeyed the Lord’s command and went to Nineveh, a city so large that it took three days to see it all. 4 On the day Jonah entered the city, he shouted to the crowds: “Forty days from now Nineveh will be destroyed!” 5 The people of Nineveh believed God’s message, and from the greatest to the least, they declared a fast and put on burlap to show their sorrow.

6 When the king of Nineveh heard what Jonah was saying, he stepped down from his throne and took off his royal robes. He dressed himself in burlap and sat on a heap of ashes. 7 Then the king and his nobles sent this decree throughout the city:

“No one, not even the animals from your herds and flocks, may eat or drink anything at all. 8 People and animals alike must wear garments of mourning, and everyone must pray earnestly to God. They must turn from their evil ways and stop all their violence. 9 Who can tell? Perhaps even yet God will change his mind and hold back his fierce anger from destroying us.”

10 When God saw what they had done and how they had put a stop to their evil ways, he changed his mind and did not carry out the destruction he had threatened.

Isaiah 46:9-11

9 I alone am God!
There are no other gods;
    no one is like me.
Think about what happened
    many years ago.
10 From the very beginning,
I told what would happen
    long before it took place.

I kept my word 11 and brought
someone from a distant land
    to do what I wanted.
He attacked from the east,
    like a hawk swooping down.
Now I will keep my promise
    and do what I planned.

https://www.youtube.com/ watch? v=hILaSh78yHQ    ; ; ;   I AM

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/18/2016 at 12:32pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/06/2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Bob please resend me your message thankyou

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/09/2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Since the Shanghai Composite index dropped from a 52-week high around 5,178 on June 12, it’s been downhill all the way.

In just three weeks, stocks listed on mainland China’s most prominent exchange tumbled 30% from their seven-year highs. The even more speculative ChiNext Index has lost 42% of its value over 21 days.

Investors and traders who piled into Chinese shares over the past year, causing Shanghai to rise 150% and other markets to catapult even more dramatically, faced margin calls on their highly leveraged positions and started selling with both hands and both feet.

It was the biggest rout in this volatile market since 1992, and it prompted the Chinese government to take strong measures.

Last week, the Bank of China cut short-term interest rates for the fourth time this year. Regulators relaxed margin requirements and cracked down on short sellers, while state-run media tried to calm jittery investors with happy talk. That did little to stanch the hemorrhage.

Over this past weekend, government authorities and “private” Chinese brokerages and companies announced even more dramatic moves to prop up stocks:

• Brokerages and mutual-fund companies said they would buy billions of dollars’ worth of Shanghai shares.

• A state-owned investment firm said it would buy China-based ETFs.

• Twenty-eight companies said they would put planned initial public offerings on hold, as IPOs had been the focus of the most intense speculation.

• Regulators also increased the kinds of assets that can be used as collateral to buy stocks, to include — are you ready for this? — people’s homes. I’m not making this up.

The goal: Show retail investors that the all-powerful Chinese government had their backs and that the “Beijing Put” was alive and well.

Except it wasn’t. Shanghai opened up a strong 8.5% on Monday, despite Greece’s resounding “no” vote in Sunday’s referendum. But shares slipped throughout the trading day and closed up only 2.5%. On Tuesday, Shanghai slipped 1.3%, and on Wednesday plunged 5.9%.

That was a clear sign that the government had taken its best shot and failed. Which means that the most likely direction for Shanghai, Shenzhen and other mainland exchanges is down, down, down.

Morgan Stanley, which made a good “sell” call on China weeks ago, now expects Shanghai to fall as low as 3,250 by mid-2016. Citigroup analysts told clients the selloff has a “long way to go.”

I agree, but I think it could go much, much lower.

The Chinese Stock Meltdown That Makes the Greece Saga Look Trivial

Greece Seeks $59.2 Billion Bailout as Tsipras Bows to Demands little line above headline

France Hails Greek Aid Proposals as Germany Reserves Judgment little line above headline

Markets Love the Greek Proposal little line above headline

Opening up Greece's Envelope Economy little line above headline

By any standard, the selloff in Chinese stocks over the past month has been epic.

Here’s a look at the turmoil by numbers.

The Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index has lost 28 percent since its peak on June 12, the worst selloff in two decades. About $3.9 trillion in market valuation has evaporated, more than the total annual output of Germany—the world’s fourth-largest economy—and 16 times Greece’s gross domestic product. The benchmark is still up 82 percent in the past year, the most among the world’s major markets

As shares tumbled, companies rushed to apply for trading suspension. More than 1,400 companies stopped trading on mainland exchanges, locking sellers out of 50 percent of the market. The China Securities Regulatory Commission also banned major shareholders, corporate executives, and directors from selling stakes in listed companies for six months.

Chinese stocks have become the most volatile among major markets after Greece. A measure of 30-day price swings on the Shanghai benchmark reached 56, the highest since 2008. The volatility is more than five times that of the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index.

Investors who borrow money from brokerages have amplified the boom-and-bust. A fivefold surge in margin debt had helped propel the Shanghai index up more than 150 percent in the 12 months through June 12. On the way down, leveraged investors unwound their holdings to repay the loans, amplifying the crash. While margin debt on the exchanges has declined by 823 billion yuan ($133 billion) since the mid-June peak, to 1.44 trillion yuan, it’s still more than triple the level from a year earlier.

Officials have unveiled market-boosting measures almost every night in the past two weeks. A group of 21 brokerages has pledged to invest at least 120 billion yuan in a stock market fund, taking a page from the playbook used by J.P. Morgan and Guaranty Trust Co. during the 1929 U.S. crash. Regulators have banned major stockholders from selling stakes in listed companies, suspended initial public offerings, and restricted short selling.

While the efforts have helped boost the largest stated-owned companies—oil giant Petro China has gained 22 percent since June 26—they have so far failed to revive overseas investors’ confidence. Dual-listed Chinese stocks traded 33 percent lower in Hong Kong than on the mainland, the biggest discount since 2009, suggesting investors abroad are more pessimistic than the locals on the valuation of the companies.

Additional losses threaten to drag down further the slowest economic growth since 1990 and stir social discontent. The world’s second-largest equity market now has more than 90 million individual investors, which is higher than the number of Communist Party members.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 07/10/2015 at 7:26am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/27/2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

U.S. stocks fell, with equities headed for their longest losing streak since January, after the biggest slump in eight years for Chinese shares amid concern over the nation’s economic growth.

Apple Inc. slipped 1 percent, after its worst week in six months. Baidu Inc., China’s largest search engine, lost 3.4 percent. Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. retreated 2.9 percent. Energy shares dropped as oil sank. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. surged 12 percent after agreeing to buy Allergan Plc’s generic-drug business for $40.5 billion. Allergan added 6.5 percent.

The Standards & Poor’s 500 Index slid 0.3 percent to 2,073.73 at 10:37 a.m. in New York, after falling as much as 0.8 percent. The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 89.59 points, or 0.5 percent, to 17,478.94, trimming an earlier drop in half. The Nasdaq Composite Index fell 0.4 percent.

“The situation in China is causing concern, particularly for international companies that get a good portion of their sales from overseas,” said Matt Maley, an equity strategist at Miller Tabak & Co. in Newton, Massachusetts. “We’re already starting to see cracks in the earnings picture, so if global growth is going to slow, that will make the cracks bigger.”

A report today showed industrial profits in the world’s second-biggest economy fell in June, sending Chinese shares tumbling on speculation a government intervention to stem a market selloff can’t be sustained amid weak growth.

Rally Fatigue

The S&P 500 has declined for four weeks out of five, taking it 2.4 percent away from its May record through Friday. The benchmark measure is still up 0.7 percent for the month. The bull market that already rivals anything since World War II in duration is showing signs of fatigue, as U.S. equities are being pushed along by the fewest stocks in more than 15 years.

More than 100 percent of this year’s increase in the S&P 500 is attributable to two sectors, health-care and retail. That’s the tightest clustering for an advancing year since at least 2000, data compiled by Bloomberg show.

Investors continue to assess data to gauge the economy’s strength and when the Federal Reserve might raise borrowing costs. A report today showed orders for business equipment rose in June for just the second time this year as U.S. factories start to regain their footing after a weak spell.

Fed Meeting

The Fed begins a two-day meeting Tuesday as policy makers debate the timing for higher interest rates. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg continued to put the odds for a September rate increase at 50 percent.

“There’s a number of indicators such as the commodity prices and China showing a slowing global growth,” said Stewart Richardson, chief investment officer at RMG Wealth Management LLP in London. “Any further deterioration in the financial markets that could be triggered by China would push back a rate hike.”

Investors are also watching the earnings season, with more than 170 members of the S&P 500 due to report this week. Of the firms that have already done so, about three-quarters beat profit estimates and more than half topped sales projections. Analysts have moderated projections for a drop in second-quarter earnings to 4 percent, from 6.4 percent on July 10.

The Chicago Board Options Exchange Volatility Index rose 11 percent to 15.25. The gauge, know as the VIX, rose 15 percent last week, its fifth gain in six weeks.

Sector Moves

Eight of the S&P 500’s 10 main groups retreated, led by energy, financial and consumer-staples shares. Mylan NV plunged 13 percent after Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. abandoned its hostile takeover bid for the company upon finding a friendlier merger partner.

The Nasdaq Biotechnology Index fell 1.2 percent to a more than two-week low. The gauge has slipped for five straight days, the longest such streak since April. Xoma Corp. lost 11 percent, while Insys Therapeutics Inc. and Cempra Inc. decreased more than 6.3 percent.

Energy stocks in the S&P 500 fell along with the price of crude oil. The resource, which has declined in eight out of the last nine trading sessions, slid 1 percent, extending its loss for the period to 10 percent. Phillips 66, Marathon Petroleum Corp. and Halliburton Co paced declines in the energy index, sliding more than 1.5 percent.

Companies reliant on China for sales declined on the day. Yum! Brands Inc., the third most-exposed U.S.-listed company with 52 percent of revenue coming from the emerging nation, decreased 1.1 percent. Apple, which got 17 percent of sales from China in 2014, lost 1 percent.

China-based companies trading in the U.S. also saw declines, with Sohu.com Inc., Baidu and Alibaba falling more than 2.9 percent. Yahoo! Inc., which is a major shareholder in Alibaba, dropped 2.2 percent.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/25/2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Now it has really manifested it's true
economy

Surrender is about to hit home ! In America and China watch and see as the fleshly wise get handed humble pie !

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 08/25/2015 at 11:14am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/18/2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Thankyou Bob, China Beige
Book Shows ‘Disturbing’
Economic Deterioration
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/
articles/2015-12-17/china-
beige-book-shows-disturbing-
deterioration-on-all-fronts-
iiaunzjp

Rose Cooper

Posted: 12/18/2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

1. China's economy might be shrinking but it is still growing - at 6.8% only 2% down from Beijing's goal of
7% for the year.

2. Virtually all Western media reports about China are biased against China and should be taken with a pinch
of salt. The US has an agenda against China, which is particularly played out on the economic front with
much maneuvering on both sides. China owns more US debt than any other nation, and it also refuses to
play ball with the games the US plays with its currency. Both these things annoy the US no end.

3. The US actually wants China to devalue the Yuan because it would increase the GDP and lower the trade
deficit of the US.

4. The devaluation of the Yuan was not a significant drop, it merely brought the Yuan into line with a drop
in the value of the Dollar.

5. China is reforming its economy from primarily manufacturing to primarily service industries. It has
a long term plan to double its economy over the next 5 years as a result of the change in focus. A small drop
now in response to changes is meaningless in the face of an economy the size of China.

Edited by Rose Cooper on 12/18/2015 at 5:56am
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/14/2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

1 HOUR agoMarkets
China’s giant bonfire of debt needs one spark to become an inferno

Ponzi lending? In China, 45% of new company debt is raised to pay interest on existing debt
Another report found that 45% of new company debt is raised to pay interest on existing debt. In a developed economy, Ponzi lending of such an enormous scale would lead to widespread bankruptcies, unemployment and massive losses for investors and lenders.

This hasn’t happened yet because Chinese debt has been expanding at an ever-faster rate. China’s total debt levels grew at almost 50% of GDP last year and set a new record for a single month in January, growing at roughly 5% of the size of the economy. Problems have been covered over as the Chinese banking regulator is forcing banks to lend to companies that can’t pay their interest and would otherwise default.

We know the bonfire is big and the wood is dry. The next step is to figure how quickly a fire could spread once it begins.

The second key component is the accelerant, which is the relatively high proportion of debt borrowed for short periods. Chinese wealth management products are typically sold by banks as an alternative to term deposits that pay much higher interest rates. Borrowers are almost always promised their money back within six months. The underlying investments are typically loans to companies that banks are unwilling to lend to. These borrowers have little prospect of repaying the debt at maturity unless someone else is willing to provide more debt.

http://stream.marketwatch.com/story/markets/SS-4-4/

Rose Cooper

Posted: 04/14/2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

I know you really really want to be proved right on this, but the proof will come when the events you have foretold actually happen. They are not
helped or proved by using biased reporting on things that might happen but have not yet happened.

Please be aware that western media have a full on hate for China. There is no western reporting in any medium that can be trusted to be unbiased on
the subject of China.

Quote:
Only about 10% of the Chinese are in the stock market. ZH likes to find something bad in China and present it as it were the overall situation
here. The Doom And Gloom crowd, which never travels, sucks it right up and thinks it is "information", not propaganda.
--- comment on one of
the sources for this article.

Anti-Chinese propaganda is widespread. Don't believe it or trust it as a source of information, especially when it is merely speculating rather than
reporting actual verifiable facts (and even then I take it with a pinch of salt).
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/14/2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

It's All Suddenly Going Wrong in China's $3 Trillion Bond Market

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-18/it-s-all-s uddenly-going-wrong-in-china-s-3-trillion-bond-market

Corporate borrowing costs are jumping from lowest since 2007

Blue Arrow
China firms canceled $9.4 billion of bond sales in April

The unprecedented boom in China’s $3 trillion corporate bond market is starting to unravel.

Spooked by a fresh wave of defaults at state-owned enterprises, investors in China’s yuan-denominated company notes have driven up yields for nine of the past 10 days and triggered the biggest selloff in onshore junk debt since 2014. Local issuers have canceled 60.6 billion yuan ($9.4 billion) of bond sales in April alone, while Standard & Poor’s is cutting its assessment of Chinese firms at a pace unseen since 2003.

è
While bond yields in China are still well below historical averages, a sustained increase in borrowing costs could threaten an economy that’s more reliant on cheap credit than ever before. The numbers suggest more pain ahead: Listed firms’ ability to service their debt has dropped to the lowest since at least 1992, while analysts are cutting profit forecasts for Shanghai Composite Index companies by the most since the global financial crisis.

“The spreading of credit risks is only at its early stage in China,” said Qiu Xinhong, a Shenzhen-based money manager at First State Cinda Fund Management Co. “Many people have turned bearish.”

Debt Boom

China’s leaders face a difficult balancing act. On one hand, allowing troubled companies to default forces investors to pay more attention to credit risk and accelerates government efforts to curb overcapacity. The danger, though, is that investor panic leads to tighter credit conditions, dealing a blow to President Xi Jinping’s plan to keep the economy growing by at least 6.5 percent over the next five years.

Economic figures for March reveal a growing dependence on debt. China’s aggregate financing -- a broad measure of credit that includes corporate bonds -- almost doubled from a year earlier to 2.34 trillion yuan, exceeding all 24 forecasts in a Bloomberg survey as policy makers turned on the taps to support economic growth.

Yet even that wasn’t enough to save the seven Chinese companies that reneged on bond obligations this year. Three of those were part-owned by China’s government, seen not long ago as a provider of implicit guarantees for bondholders. Dongbei Special Steel Group Co. on April 13 missed a third payment since its chairman was found dead by hanging last month, while Chinacoal Group Shanxi Huayu Energy Co. failed to make a distribution on April 6.

Spreads Widen

Baoding Tianwei Group Co., a government-owned maker of electrical transformers that first defaulted a year ago, said on April 14 it may not be able to repay principal and interest on five-year bonds due this month. State-owned China Railway Materials Co. halted its bond trading on April 11, saying it’s studying debt “repayment issues.”

The reaction has been swift in China’s 18.8 trillion yuan corporate bond market (a figure that excludes certificates of deposit). The extra yield investors demand to hold seven-year onshore corporate bonds with top ratings over similar-maturity government notes has jumped by 28 basis points from an almost nine-year low in January, to 91 basis points as of Monday. At least 62 Chinese firms have postponed or scrapped planned note sales this month, six times more than the same period a year earlier.

“To Chinese investors at the moment, default risks are high almost everywhere,” said Shi Lei, the head of fixed-income research at Ping An Securities Co. The yield premium on corporate bonds will probably rise by 30 to 50 basis points over the next several months, Shi said.

Earnings Risk

There’s little sign that China Inc. is on the road to recovery. Non-financial companies traded in Shanghai and Shenzhen are generating just enough operating profit to cover the interest expenses on their debt twice, down from almost six times in 2010, data compiled by Bloomberg show.

Analysts, meanwhile, are getting more downbeat. Twelve-month earnings forecasts for Shanghai Composite companies have dropped by 7.8 percent this year, the most since 2009, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. S&P has cut its credit ratings or reduced its outlook on 63 Chinese companies this year while upgrading just two, on course for the highest annual ratio of downgrades to upgrades in 13 years.

“As more and more issuers default, lenders and investors will reassess their portfolio and lending, and that will cause yields to rise,” said Christopher Lee, chief ratings officer for Greater China at Standard & Poor’s in Hong Kong. “If the onshore market has any dislocation, that will have a spillover effect in the offshore market.”

‘Swimming Naked’

The overseas bonds of Chinese issuers have so far proven resilient. The yield premium on corporate dollar notes has dropped 57 basis points from this year’s high in February to 250 basis points, near the lowest since 2007, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch indexes.

Rising defaults are actually healthy for China’s bond market, said Xia Le, the chief economist for Asia at Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA in Hong Kong.

“It shows the government is taking away the implicit guarantee,” Xia said. “Now risk awareness is rising, so we will see which issuers are swimming naked.”

People’s Bank of China Governor Zhou Xiaochuan appears fully aware of the risks. He warned in a speech last month that corporate lending as a ratio of gross domestic product is too high, and said in a press briefing last week that China is implementing a debt-to-equity swap plan to cut corporate leverage.

The PBOC, which has cut official lending rates six times since November 2014, still has “ample monetary ammunition” to counter a deeper selloff in the bond market, said Tommy Xie, a Singapore-based economist at Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp.

Boom-Bust

Still, China’s recent history shows that a turn for the worse in markets can be hard to control once it starts. The nation’s equities lost more than $5 trillion of value last summer as authorities struggled to contain an unwinding of margin trades. Leverage is a big factor for corporate bond investors, too, with outstanding repurchase agreements in the interbank market reaching a record 9.7 trillion yuan in December, before slipping back to 8 trillion yuan in March.

A reversal in China’s bond markets would likely have a greater impact on the economy than the rout in stocks, given the country’s reliance on debt. Corporate obligations climbed to a record 165 percent of GDP at the end of last year, the latest figures from Bloomberg Intelligence show. In 2015, it took more than twice as much credit to generate every yuan of Chinese GDP than it did a decade ago, according to Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd.

“The market is worried about the building up of debt,” said Iris Pang, senior economist for Greater China at Natixis SA in Hong Kong. “The cost has built up in the form of corporate credit risks and bank risks for the whole economy.”

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/18/2016 at 12:30pm

Rose Cooper

Posted: 04/14/2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

I'm seriously not interested in what human beings think might happen. I'm only interested in what God is doing. The best investors have NO idea what God is doing, so
using their predictions to bolster a word from God strikes me as the most futile and pointless exercise in the world.

But if you really want to use financial opinions as proof of things:

This says that the Chinese yuan will achieve stability and undermine the US dollar causing it to crash. Which given the fact that the Chinese are the only people who
refuse to play the US's games with the dollar is an entirely likely scenario.

Quote:
There are two main factors that could trigger a U.S. dollar collapse. China could achieve reserve currency status for the yuan, undermining the relevance of the
U.S. dollar and U.S. stock markets could crash. Again.

Think of how the world is changing. Since the 2008 stock market crash, asset prices were buoyed by easy money from the Federal Reserve. Stock markets soared as
investors regained their confidence. But that confidence came at a steep price.The Federal Reserve spent more than $4.0 trillion preventing both a stock market crash
and the U.S. dollar collapse. Unfortunately, quantitative easing wasn’t meant to last forever.The Fed finally wound down their bond buying program last year, injecting
a strain of worry into stock markets. We’ve seen that strain grow into a full-fledged panic this year, with markets gyrating wildly through the summer.
Why are they panicking? Well, the short answer is that monetary stimulus is nearly at an end.

But what does that mean for U.S. stock markets? Does it necessarily signal a U.S. dollar collapse in 2016? The answers are far from clear, but there are legitimate
fears of an economic collapse. At the very least, a stock market crash is virtually guaranteed.

http://www.profitconfidential.com/u-s-dollar/will-u-s-dollar -collapse-in-2016/

For every opinion there is an opposite opinion, ultimately the only opinion that counts is what God has to say about it. And you think God has said that China will
fall. The best thing to do is just wait and see. Either you are right or you are wrong and what people, analysts, or markets say are entirely irrelevant. Either what
you have prophesied will happen or it will not but until it does, using human/earthly things to attempt to bolster it is, in my opinion, wrong. God's word does not
need anything to bolster it up. The Bible has said that God's word does not return to Him void, without having accomplished that for which it was sent. If this word is
from God then it will accomplish what it has said without help. Be patient, wait, and see.
Rose Cooper

Posted: 04/15/2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

You might want to read this which explains a little bit better about the economic relationship between the US and China:

http://useconomy.about.com/od/monetarypolicy/f/Who-Owns-US-N ational-Debt.htm

If you are aiming for China's downfall just remember China takes the entire rest of the world with it. Although there is an
economic shaking and restructuring coming very soon I do not believe it is the Lord's intent to destroy the world as we
know it in the process.

Edited by Rose Cooper on 04/15/2016 at 12:11am
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/16/2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

China has awakened a giant

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version