Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Shocker! MSNBC Breaks With White House on Issue of ISIS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/17/2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Shocker! MSNBC Breaks With White House on Issue of ISIS

by Teresa Neumann : Feb 17, 2015 : John Nolte – Breitbart News

Call it what it is, says Ed Schultz and Chris Matthews - a religious war. Oh, and those 21 Egyptians who were beheaded in Libya were killed for being CHRISTIANS, not foreign laborers.

airlift(Washington, DC) - It's been happening for a while, slowly but surely. Various mainstream news outlets are beginning to take exception to the current administration's word-choices and handling of foreign affairs. But, when an organization as far left as MSNBC breaks with the White House, you know there's trouble in paradise. (Photo via NBC News)

Case in point: Yesterday MSNBC correctly identified the 21 Egyptian men beheaded by Muslim terrorists as "Christians" - not just laborers, as the White House had called them.

Not only that, but according to a report in Breitbart, MSNBC's Ed Schultz stepped forward to call the spreading Middle East conflict a "religious war" something no one in President Obama's administration has yet to do.

Said Schultz: "It was a weekend of terror around the globe. In Libya, ISIS released a video showing more bloodshed. The video released on Sunday claims to show the beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians. The brutal act of violence is clearly a gross display of what ISIS is capable of, what they're motivated about, and what they are really all about. And I think this act of mass murder amounts to a religious war. Now we all have our own interpretations at this point This continues to go on. At this point, these people were targeted, as I see it, and murdered because of their faith...

"As I see it, the U.S. is going to have to have continual reviewal [sic] of its strategy. We can't sit back here and watch hordes of people get their heads cut off. And why would we tell ISIS there's no way we would ever put ground troops in combat situations? I think it has reached a point where we really have to have a very strong debate in this country. As I see it, it's a religious war. What is going to turn back ISIS?" (Photo of Ed Schultz via MSNBC)

Even Chris Matthews could "barely contain his disgust" and called for military action against ISIS, saying "America, our country, is being morally humiliated."

Link>

Source: www.breakingchristiannews.com/

Edited by News Room on 02/17/2015 at 1:03pm
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version