Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
Subject Topic: “The Moving Altar” - Duane Stewart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/07/2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

“The Moving Altar”

From God unto humankind, times and seasons have come and gone with the result’s being that God has and is fulfilling, unto every jot and tittle those things which He has purposed in bringing forth creation. In creating the earth and all that is upon it, God, before He rested, created the man. This man was to become a generation of people, who were blessed by God with a mandate given to “be fruitful, to multiply and replenish the earth”. This created man was to have dominion over the earth and all that is upon it. Thus, through the ages of time, the seasons have come and gone in the progressive making of this man God is creating for that purpose. This man, in the process of becoming that purpose, but because of disobedience leading to a fallen condition, first has a need for a savior. The savior, a lamb supplied by God even before the foundation of this earth. This supplied lamb, Jesus Christ, has become the sacrifice needed to bring renewal to the fallen man and to bring him forth into his purposed destiny.

Again, this God has done, in supplying the needed sacrifice of His Son, fallen man, by accepting the sacrifice has come to God’s time of finishing up this new birthed, many member man. This man shall take his place as Gods destined ruler, a ruler who shall have dominion under God, becoming His kings and priests throughout that which God created. In the accomplishing of this act in creation, from the types and shadows revealed from the wilderness tabernacle’s revealed wisdom, we are now experiencing the moving of an altar (the golden censer – Heb. 9:3-4 & Lev. 16:12-13), needed to accomplish God’s ordained purpose. This altar, standing in the Holy place, before the veil between this Holy place and the Holy of Holies, is now on the move. This movement, coming forth as the destined purpose of God, is resulting in a certain season of manifesting that, which is now upon this latter day church. Along with a feast incorporated by God among the natural children of Israel called the Feast of Tabernacles, there was also a preceding Feast instituted called the Day of Atonement. On this day, of each year, the High Priest would carry this censer representing the altar of incense, behind the veil to stand before God as the aroma of the burning incense ascended before God as it filled the Holy of Holies. However, along with this Day of Atonement, something beyond a standing in God’s presence for forgiveness of sins happened on every fiftieth year. An event called the Year of Jubilee takes place, when the trumpets began to sound, not only does this altar of incense move into God’s presence, but it also becomes a time for the complete restoration of all things lost, such as houses, possessions, lands, children, and slaves, restoring the complete inheritance.

Lev. 25:8-10 declares, “And you shall count seven Sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years; and the time of the seven Sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years. Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement, you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you, and each of you shall return to his possessions, and each of you shall return to his family”. This is a foreshadowing of the blessed truth that all these things shall be reconciled back unto God. All that Adam lost at the fall now belongs to the joint heirs of Jesus, to enjoy their time of complete restoration.

Here we should take note that since the Year of Jubilee comes but every fifty years, with silver trumpets heralding (silver stands for redemption) the message of jubilee, we are now approximately 6000 years from the fall of Adam. This speaks of the passing of 119 jubilee trumpets already blown from that time until now, with the 120th now beginning to sound. (120 x 50 = 6000) Can we not recall the trumpet that blew on the Day of Pentecost, with the 120 disciples in the upper room being filled with the Holy Spirit and heralding the message in every tongue dwelling in Jerusalem. Acts 1:15, “And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples (although the names were about a hundred and twenty)”. Note here that God’s number 120 has the meaning of “trumpets, message, warning – pointing to the end of all flesh”.

Note also that there is a seventh trumpet to sound, the seventh trumpet of Rev. 11:15, “Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying; the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever” (complete restoration). As this last trumpet sounds, it shall complete the sounding of its message, which is a message of full restoration that speaks of full salvation concerning man’s spirit, soul and body. This speaks of the end of all flesh (120) wherein the glory of God shall fill His greater house, the glory of the latter house. This is the time when God fills His temple; one not made with man’s hands, for man’s order of carnal works shall never minister in the house that God builds.

Scripture in 2 Chron. 5:13b-14 declares, when speaking of Solomon’s Temple, but one that is now having a greater fulfillment in Christ’ many member body, His temple not made by man’s hands. “… For He [God] is good, for His mercy endures forever, that the house, the house of the Lord, was filled with a cloud, so that the priest could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of God”. This is pointing to the occasion when they brought the Ark of the Covenant into the temple that Solomon had built for God’s dwelling place. Now, as we arrive at the time of the 120th blowing of the trumpet on the Day of Atonement, the Year of Jubilee, we have a “last trump” sounding as spoken of in Paul’s letter to the church in Corinth. 1 Cor. 15:51-52, “Behold I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed – in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet [message]. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead [dead in Christ] will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed”.

Change; is this not what most of the world, at this time of great natural and spiritual upheaval, is crying for? With many crying out for change, no matter what kind, just as long as self is satisfied in the fulfilling of all its lust. Paul, the writer of much of the New Testament, not only speaks of change, but in recognizing the need, he desires to walk out the progressive changing processes of God in becoming the completed man who God has purposed to create. In this walking it out, Paul reveals for us our same need, which is for all the rest of men to walk it out also. This speaks that visions and revelations alone are not the finished product. There is a greater need, which is for man to receive that for which Jesus Christ as done for us on the cross. In our acceptance of the cross and its finished work and the resistance (applying the cross of Christ) needed against all carnality on our part, we shall manifest the fullness of the moving of this altar.

Paul, one who had been caught up to the third heaven, wherein he received visions and revelations while in this place called paradise, he heard indescribable things spoken, which were not possible for man to relate to in his present condition. 2 Cor. 12:1-4, “It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord: I knew a man in Christ who fourteen years ago – whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows – such a one was caught up to the third heaven. And I know such a man – whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows – how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter”. Paul, with a mandate from God and being anointed to fulfill the mission, recognized that while in this natural existence with a “fallen soul”, man could not relate fully to that which is reserved until the “fallen soul” is changed from just knowing in part only to being able to see Him that is perfect. This perfection manifest as Christ comes forth in this people of change. Thus, Paul the great Apostle, used by God greatly had but one desire and that was, to apprehend that which He had the privileged to look upon in the third heaven. Paul, in recognizing that a settling for revelation and visions alone, which does bring a degree of glory, knew that revelation alone is not nor was it Gods finished purpose for His created man. Revelation and vision given is for bringing forth the manifestation to its finished and complete fulfillment.

2 Cor 12:7-9, “And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given me, and angel adversary – to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. Concerning this thing, I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, my grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me”. Paul’s thorn in the flesh was the fact that his “fallen soul” was still in the process of change, through manifold trials and temptations given to buffet him, while his true desire kept him pressing toward the prize of the high calling in Christ. Herein God’s grace is sufficient in revealing to us our weakness and area’s of needed change, the key to increased power. God, in revealing to us the weaknesses of the “fallen soul” until completely changed, is not for condemnation but simply for a revealing to us any remaining areas of needed change in our lives. How does this change come? By us seeing the need and asking God to bring about the change necessary as we resist with the help of God’s Holy Spirit.

Paul, through this experience in his walk with God, enabled to understand and impart unto others that this period of progressive maturity was to pass away into fulfillment. Its passing away was to come by the seeing and understanding revealed at the appearing of the Christ in the power of His resurrection within us. 1 Cor. 13:9-13 speak of this resurrection’s power becoming the power of love to see Christ face to face, “For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come [in us], then that which is in part [in us] will be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man [Gods created man], and I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror dimly [fallen nature with God’s Spirit within man’s spirit], but then face-to-face [renovated changed soul – new nature]. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith [outer court], hope [holy place], love [holy of holies], these three, but the greatest of these is love”.

In this understanding, Paul was one who recognized and experienced daily the need to die daily. What was it he was dying daily too? Was it not the “fallen soul”, that part of him which, while having the Spirit of God dwelling within his spirit, Paul understood the need to know the power of Christ’ resurrection working in his life daily until the complete change of the soul (restored to a living soul) could come. That is, seeing the need to die out daily to his own soul, which is his own will, his own mind, his own emotions and his own desires until perfection came by the Holy Spirit. The need was that Paul was to apply fully what God did for him on the cross through Christ Jesus. Gal. 2:20, “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me”. In recognizing this truth, Paul was well able to submit to the needed changes in his life daily. 1 Cor. 15:31, “I affirm, by the boasting in you whom I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily”.

Paul, longing for that Day of Atonement, sets before us the fulfillment that is to take place and is even now manifesting itself through a people of this season. That is the altar of incense (the censer), within the Holy place now knows the sound of a trumpet and is moving through the veil into the Holy of Holies. The Year of Jubilee is come; the time of restoration of these things is upon us, restoration through the ending of all flesh, by the renewing of our soul even to its full salvation. This Holy place realm of hope has run its course within a people who are now coming forth as God births His man-child. They are now to stand as God’s new creation man in the Holy of Holies realm of love. For as God’s new creation man we continue to hear the crying trumpet of Paul declared. Phil. 3:8-11, “Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for who I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found [His nature] in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection of the dead”. While Paul, in his day, was reaching forward to those things, which were ahead, could it not be that the season of fulfillment is now upon us? If this were so, arise and shine for the glory of the Lord is now to come upon us. The altar of incense, representing the completed sacrifice of the “fallen soul”, is now complete and is now moving. Its movement is taking a sacrificing people into the Holy of Holies to stand in God’s almighty presence as the birthing of the man-child is completed and God’s new creation people come forth. Arise and shine, the Altar of Incense is now on the move.

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version