Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 07/20/2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. Are You Expecting God’s Shekinah Glory?
2. Transformation of the Bride

News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Are You Expecting God’s Shekinah Glory?

By Ron McGatlin

For Barbara and I last Sunday evening was one of the most sorrowful moments of our time together serving the Lord. Yet, it was one of the most life changing experiences of our lives. Even after many years of God changing us time after time, each time to a point where we knew that we would never be the same again, yet we were not ready for what happened at a recent small group meeting. Because we were not expecting what happened, we missed the fullness of what we all desired and did not realize it until later that evening.

We have been gathering from time to time with a small group of precious saints to worship, share, pray together, and share a meal. It has been truly glorious at times and always good and uplifting.

This recent gathering was much the same as usual. The presence of God was with us as the Holy Spirit moved in the conversational sharing. The Spirit-led prayer for one another was intense at times as angels ministered with us and among us. The fragrance of anointing oil blended with the spiritual aroma from the Spirit and the smell of bread warming in the kitchen. Prophecy flowed with the prayer and brought life to the group. Prophecy became song as the Holy Spirit put the words to music. All this and more was what we had grown to expect in these small gatherings.

However, we did not expect and were not ready for the greater fullness of the Shekinah Glory and missed what God wanted to do.

The Shekinah Glory is the manifestation of the Presence of Father God – the Presence that completely heals every person of every disease and completely lifts every burden – the glory in which everyone is transformed that receives and those that do not receive must run in fear or possibly drop dead in their tracks – THE SOVERIGN SHEKINAH GLORY OF GOD.

A prophetic person spoke out that God has come to us in this room now – the Shekinah glory of God is here and you will never be the same again.

My heart breaks again as I write these next words. I do not honestly know what happened next. I can only say that some way our ears heard the announcement of God, but we missed it in our spirits. We somehow were just not expecting this. We were blessed and our hearts were tuned in to where we had been before but we were not looking for the greater fullness of the total reality of God’s Shekinah glory. We were not anticipating that the glory for which our hearts had longed would be offered to the small group.

It was not until later that evening that it truly hit me and Barbara that God had come amongst us to offer His Shekinah Glory and we had missed it.

We had grown accustomed to His presence and the miracles and healings that happened from time to time in the group. We were simply tricked by our own habits of just expecting what we had grown accustomed to experiencing. We were not expecting the greater fullness of His glory to come amongst us.

Barbara and I have experienced the Shekinah Glory at times in the great outpourings and revivals of the 90s in the larger revival meetings. However, we were not ready and did not respond properly when the Shekinah Glory was made available to us in this small group and we missed it.

Do Not Miss the Shekinah Glory

I hope and pray we will have another opportunity. Perhaps this was to cause us to become ready and be looking for and expecting the reality of God and His Shekinah Glory to come upon us. It has been a truly life-changing experience and a time of deep repentance. It is another one of those things of which we can truly say, “I’ll never do that again!” I am now looking for and expecting God’s Shekinah Glory at any time and in any place. For me, there is no other greater priority for my life at this time. The desire of my life is to abide in the Shekinah Glory that is above the experience of His presence that I have known. This is the King and His kingdom manifested.

I also believe our experience can be a word of enlightenment to others reading this to be ready and expecting the greater fullness of the Shekinah Glory to come among you and your gatherings. The manifested Shekinah Glory of God cannot be missed once it is fully manifested. It will strongly and sovereignly affect everyone present and cannot be denied. Usually people will fall on their faces in awe of His presence, or they run for the door in fear. However, if it is not fully received, it will not fully manifest and can pass on to another place where the people will readily receive it and respond.

The Shekinah Glory guided the children of Israel through the wilderness.

Much like God’s Shekinah Glory as a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night led the children of Israel through the wilderness, the Shekinah Glory is coming to lead us on a dark and devastating journey through the perils of worldwide cleansing judgments and through many tribulations into the fullness of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

The light of His glory will lead us through the seasons of cleansing judgments of the darkest times on earth. Times of judgment that have already begun at the house of God. Only as we are consumed as if in a bubble of His glory will the darkness not overcome us. Truly a thousand falling at our side and ten thousand at our right hand will not come near us.

The Shekinah Glory is not just a visitation as if it drops by and then moves on. If received and embraced, the manifest presence of glory will not leave us. He will not forsake us.

The glory of God is shining upon His people. Truly it is time to arise and shine in the Shekinah Glory of God. At the same time gross darkness is upon the nations. The spirit of anti-Christ has gripped the nations who have turned from the light of God and His ways of life eternal.

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you. (Isaiah 60:1-2)

GOD HAS LIFTED HIS HEDGE OF PROTECTION FROM AROUND OUR NATIONS, BUT NOT FROM AROUND HIS PEOPLE.

Dear friends, I cannot put into words the sudden and immediate obliteration of the life we have known in America and other once godly nations of the world.

No one alive in these nations has ever seen or experienced what is happening now. A day of the Lord has come against our once godly nations that have become the habitation of demons, a cage for every foul spirit.

The same Glory fire that will save and transform his people will rain down fire of earth cleansing judgment on the nations. As sure as He rained down fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorra, judgment will fall upon the ungodly Babylonian world.

We will endure and overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony and by not loving our lives to the death.

Life as we have seen it is being burned, and those who love it and remain in it will partake of its sufferings. Those who watch from a distance will see the smoke of it rising and mourn for the riches and good things of the past. There is no value in trying to save the man-made systems of this world. It is not possible to rebuild and retain even a seed of the past Babylonian life of the false riches of human glory infested with demons of darkness. The mixtures of darkness and light and the merchandising of trading the gifts of God for carnal pleasures are being cleansed from the earth.

All this and more is NOT FAR OFF IN THE FUTURE. It has already begun and will be seen by much of the sleeping multitudes within the next several months. And within the next year or so it will be full blown and clearly seen by the masses.

The past is gone and the future is now!

Seek the kingdom of God with your whole heart and walk in the Spirit of His Glory now. We must not go on day by day as usual and miss the manifestation of God’s glory upon and among us. The Tabernacle of God is with us in His fullness of glory.

Do not miss the Shekinah Glory as we did. Be expecting the Shekinah Glory of God!

Much love and blessings,

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Transformation of the Bride

By Amanda Leonard

The beginning of this week, as I was getting ready for work I had a vision. I saw the bride. She was tattered and torn. She looked so malnourished and slumped over. Her dress hung off her shoulders. Her face was thin, her cheekbones were very prominent. There was no life in her eyes. She looked completely defeated, worn out and tired of the fight. I knew that she had been in a long wilderness season and the evidence was written all over her.

Song of Solomon 8:5 "Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her beloved?"

I saw Jesus in front of her. He looked at her and took her hand to dance with her. I watched as each spin she would begin to transform. She began to mature and fill out the dress. I watched as Jesus placed His hand under her chin to lift her head. Her confidence began to strengthen and she began to stand up tall. Each time Jesus spun her around her whole demeanor would change. She began to dance with assurance, no longer tripping over her own feet. There was a fluid movement, a blissful love dance was taking place before my eyes. I watched her transform into His glory. She was beautiful, full of grace. My eyes couldn't depart from what was taking place before me, until I heard His voice.

Jesus spoke to me and said, "My daughter, stop focusing on the bride and focus on Me."

When He spoke these words to me, I saw His fiery eyes of love for His bride. I felt the longing of His heart to be one with her. His eyes were burning, burning with passionate love for her. His eyes seemed to pierce straight through her heart and she could feel how much He loved her.

It was then I realized, I was this bride. I was looking through her eyes and staring at His face, straight on, no longer looking from the outside but from the inside out. The fire of His eyes became more intense, the feeling of love that I felt He had for me became way more intense. I knew He wanted me to know that this was me the whole time and He wanted me to focus on Him, instead of the process. When I was looking from the outside, all I could focus on was the process. As I started looking from the inside of the bride, the process seemed to just fade away in the glory of His presence, in the glory of His love for me. The process no longer mattered, the wilderness no longer mattered. The process was a distant memory, lost in His eyes of love.

The Lord began to speak to me and say, "You are worth it. You are My glorious bride. You are who I love and whom My soul longs for. I've always thought you were beautiful, even in the beginning. I love to dance with you and watch your spirit brighten with My light and love for you." There were so many things He spoke to me about my worth and value to Him. Then, I watched as the bride walked as one with her bridegroom. She walked in beauty, strength, and authority, with regal ness and confidence.

As I began to have this deep knowing of His incredible love for me, Holy Spirit began to reveal some things to me that I believed were important to share with the Body. First is, to focus on His eyes and not on the process. The process can seem overwhelming but when we are in Him, it's not overwhelming at all. As we focus on His face, we can enjoy the process of transformation instead of feeling that we have a long way to go. He is the only One who can make us a pure spotless bride and He's doing it as we spend intimate time with Him. As we become more aware of our Oneness with Him, we are being changed and it won't feel like a duty of ours but it will be Him changing us, as we surrender to Him.

Dear reader, I believe the Lord wants you to be able to see this same thing for yourself. The same words that He spoke to me, He's speaking to you as well. "You are worth it. You are My glorious bride. You are who I love and whom My soul longs for." These words are yours too and there's much more. I encourage you to just spend time with Him and allow Him to tell you how He feels about you.

Holy Spirit began to show me that I haven't been able to love myself the way that He loves me. I realized it was much easier to love others and speak about His love then to receive it for myself. I knew it in Word in my mind, but not in my heart. I know we've been told that it's more blessed to give than to receive, Paul tell us in Acts that Jesus said those words. So I believe this to be true but how can we fully give away something that we don't understand to be true of ourselves. Jesus says in Matthew 22, about the greatest commandments, the first being to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." The second commandment that was like the first is to "love your neighbor as yourself." How can we love like He loves, if we don't know how much He loves us first? How can we love like He loves if we don't love ourselves?

I began to realize how I thought about myself, the words I have spoken over myself were NOT how He felt about me at all. I have focused so much on my outward appearance and how my physical body has changed over the years, instead of focusing on the inside and Him living in me and how beautiful that is! God gave us a body. If we didn't have a body to house His Spirit we wouldn't be here upon the earth at all. We wouldn't be able to spread the good news and be His glory that covers the earth like the waters cover the seas. Your body is beautiful just how He made it. He truly wants you to see that and to know it deep within. It's not about our "self-image", it's about HIS image!! As we begin to focus on His face, His eyes of fiery love, we are being transformed, we can then love ourselves and love others.

2 Corinthians 3:18 NLT "So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord--who is the Spirit--makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image."

"Father, forgive us for speaking curses over our bodies. Forgive us for the thoughts that we have had towards ourselves. You make us beautiful, in Your image. We are so thankful that we have You to focus on during this process of transformation. We ask Papa that You reverse every curse that we've spoken against our bodies, we wipe those words clean with Your blood. Lord, I ask that every person reading this will know their value and will love themselves the way that You love them, so that we can truly love others like You love. Thank You Lord for Your incredible love for us, let us never forget. Set Your seal of love upon our hearts, our minds, every part of our being. We love You so much and we thank You for loving us first! We are forever changed by Your love. Thank You for our dance together, that is transforming us with every spin."

1 John 4:19 "We love because He first loved us."

John 17:20- "My prayer in not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you have gave me, that they may be one as we are one--23 I in them and you in me--so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 Father, I want those that you have given me to be with where I am, to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 25 Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me, 26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFfw6OSbUwE

In His Love,

Amanda Leonard

https://timeinhispresence.wordpress.com/author/timeinhispres ence/

3. News Headlines

Iran Streets Erupt in Joy, US Political Battle Begins - 7/16/2015
The Obama administration may have worked out a nuclear deal with Iran, but the fight isn't over yet. While Iranians took to the streets of Tehran to celebrate the deal, it ignited a new battle between Obama and critics. "It may be the worst diplomatic agreement in the history of the United States." Important Video>

"Tremendous, Unprecedented" Victory for Family at UN - 7/16/2015
"Only a small number of countries backed the LGBT agenda... the United States lobbied with great energy against this pro family bill. Supporting the LGBT agenda is a primary objective of U.S. foreign policy. [But] the globe was with us on this pro family resolution. This is unprecedented—a tremendous victory for the family."

Sudan: ’Our mother died because she ran too slow’ - 7/16/2015
When the shooting started in their village, the oldest daughter in her family started running. “The bullets were everywhere,” she says. “The fighting was so intensive. I carried my little brother.” But Abuk’s mother was sick that day. “She couldn’t run like the others.” Now there are only four people left in this family—all are children.

From opposition to openness in Nepal - 7/16/2015
“We had over 70 families living in the church yard. We still have a few, including our family. We shared our food, and as we got access to relief supplies, gave them to the people living with us.” One family that had been leading community opposition came and stayed on the property. “We are starting to be accepted by our neighbors,“ the pastor concluded.

STRAIGHT PRIDE: Russia Adopts Pro-Heterosexual Flag Sending Gays Into Full On Hissy Fit - 7/16/2015
Putin is promoting the traditional family while Obama lights up the White House gay. The party of Russian president Vladimir Putin has released a flag for straight pride which celebrates #realfamilies, offering a counterpoint to the present celebrations and homomania gripping the US. The addition of a third child to the depicted ‘traditional family’ hash-tag #RealFamilies.

P. Parenthood Under Fire for Harvesting Baby Parts - 7/16/2015
Following revelations that Planned Parenthood is harvesting and selling body parts of aborted babies, House Speaker John Boehner is calling for hearings. At least one House committee has said it will investigate. The protesters said Boehner should lead the charge to make sure Planned Parenthood no longer gets half-a-billion taxpayer dollars a year. Watch undercover video.

Two Explosive Devices Planted at Church in Jos, Nigeria - 7/16/2015
A congregation in the central Nigerian city of Jos, continued worshiping on Sunday (July 12) after a security man found and tossed over a fence a bomb before it exploded, the pastor said. Authorities later discovered a second bomb on the church premises and disposed of it. “The church service went on in spite of the incident,”

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 7/16/2015
Boko Haram members come to Jesus - Surrounded by chariots of fire - British women should face the truth about IS - Royal Army Chaplains - Greece: Feud for thought - Iran: Netanyahu is furious that US is ’caving in to Iran’ - Christians around the world - dying for Christ - China: Police, politics and human rights - Iraq: Appeals for Christian protection - More>

Disaster office closes as final promise is kept in Haiti - 7/16/2015
In the 5+ years since Haiti’s most powerful earthquake in more than 200 years killed more than 220,000 people, the re-start on life has been slow for the 1.5 million displaced. Because they work with church partners in the community. “Families were able to come to the local church for emergency shelter, for, food, clothing, water, medicines.

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/20/2015 at 2:25pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version