Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: 5th Video: ‘It was a twin!’: New video shows dissection of 20-week baby for body parts at Planned Parenthood - Fight to Defund Planned Parenthood Not Over Yet Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/05/2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged Quote News Room

https://lifesite-cache.s3.amazonaws.com/images/made/images/remote/https_s3.amazonaws.com/lifesite/5thCMPVideo-MaryFarrell-810px_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

VIDEO LINK:
https://youtu.be/egGUEvY7CEg

‘It was a twin!’: New video shows dissection of 20-week baby for body parts at Planned Parenthood

planned parenthood , planned parenthood organ harvesting scandal

Note: Over 52,000 people have signed the petition demanding that Congress investigate and defund Planned Parenthood. Sign the petition here.

HOUSTON, TX, August 4 2015 (LifeSiteNews) – A Planned Parenthood official admits that abortionists sometimes provide “intact” babies' body parts for organ harvesting and experimentation, in the latest undercover video released by the Center for Medical Progress. It also includes graphic footage of investigators seeing pristine organs extracted from a 20-week-old aborted baby.

The director of research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, Melissa Farrell, told undercover investigators that abortionists are willing to alter the abortion process to obtain the body parts researchers request, or to deliver a child essentially intact.

“They can make it happen,” she said. “We bake that into our contract, and our protocol, that...we deviate from our standard in order to do that.”

“Some of our doctors,” she said, “do it [the abortion procedure] in a way that they get the best specimens, so, I know it can happen.”

As in the first video, Farrell goes to lunch with the team, stating that the fees paid for fetal body parts adds tremendous “diversification of the revenue stream” for the Planned Parenthood affiliate.

If she is admitting her activity generates a profit, that violates federal statutes prohibiting the sale of human organs for “valuable consideration.”

Farrell said the actors, who posed as a human biologics company, could receive the body parts they needed, and Planned Parenthood would bill in such a way that the company pays more for higher quality specimens and abortionists' extra effort.

“If we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, we can make it part of the budget” to cover “dissections” and “splitting the specimens into different shipments,” she said. “It’s all just a matter of line items.”

“This is now the fifth member of Planned Parenthood leadership discussing payments for aborted baby parts without any connection to actual costs of so-called tissue ‘donation,'” said CMP Project Lead David Daleiden. “Planned Parenthood’s system-wide conspiracy to evade the law and make money off of aborted fetal tissue is now undeniable.”

The last several minutes of the video again shows graphic footage of the investigators inside the laboratories of the Houston abortion facility, combing through the body parts of a 20-week-old baby.

“It was a twin,” an employee says as she retrieves the remains from the refrigerator.

Clearly developed hands and feet are seen in the dish, as the investigator pulls out a lung with a pair of tweezers.

“Sometimes they come out really intact,” a tech told the pair of actors.

An employee added that, at later gestational age, “the 20-, 22-weekers we do, we get a lot better.”

“The organs come out really, really well,” she said.

An employee adds that Planned Parenthood's ability to extract intact babies depends on “how cooperative the patient is during the procedure,” especially once “you've pretty much maxed out...their [pain] tolerance.”

Whatever the method, more Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide may soon be participating. During a conversation with Farrell, an employee states that the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is “encouraging more participation” in the fetal organ procurement program, “but they don't want to get too into the mix of it.”

Today's release follows a temporary restraining order imposed last Friday by federal judge William H. Orrick, III, an Obama donor who was then nominated for the federal bench by the president. The restraining order was requested by the National Abortion Federation.

Today's footage was released as a 15-minute-long video excerpt. In past cases, the CMP has quickly made the full, unedited footage available, as well.

Daleiden has said the organization has hours of video footage and a likely eight or more videos to release from its 30-month-long investigation. But he said the first five videos have already educated the public about the stark realities of aborted children organ sales.

“Anyone who watches these videos knows that Planned Parenthood is engaged in barbaric practices and human rights abuses that must end,” Daleiden said. “There is no reason for an organization that uses illegal abortion methods to sell baby parts and commit such atrocities against humanity to still receive over $500 million each year from taxpayers.”

Last night, a bill to defund Planned Parenthood garnered a majority of Senate votes but failed to pass due to parliamentary rules re instituted by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Link>

Edited by News Room on 08/05/2015 at 5:00pm
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/05/2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged Quote News Room

Pro-Lifers Take over Planned Parenthood's #PPShoutYourStory

CBN News

Pro-lifers have taken to social media to use Planned Parenthood's own campaign hashtag against them.

Planned Parenthood centers and supporters across the country took to Facebook and Twitter encouraging women to share how Planned Parenthood has helped them, using the hashtag #PPShoutYourStory.

Clinics posted messages like this one, hoping for positive participation around the country:

"As part of the ‪#‎PPShoutYourStory‬ campaign, people around New Mexico have been sharing their stories of how Planned Parenthood has impacted their lives. Participate in our all-out Twitter rally to shout your story about what Planned Parenthood means to you. Thursday, July 16 at 12:30 p.m. MT. Save the date!" posted on Planned Parenthood Votes Colorado Facebook page.

Thousands of people have joined in on the hashtag to share their stories, but not in the way the organization hoped for. A quick click on the hashtag displays countless stories of women permanently traumatized from their visits to Planned Parenthood.

"Hey planned parenthood: I was born alive in one of your clinics, burned in my mother's womb for 18 hrs #PPShoutYourStory" @giannajessen.

"I had an abortion at 16 & regret it every day. I wish I had a 37 yo & grandkids instead of regret. #PPShoutYourStory" @GeorgetteForney

"I'm married 23 yrs two lovely kiddos and a successful new business #noChildsacrificed #PPShoutYourStory" @conservgal

"Actually women do excel w/o it costing the lives of their babes-That's my story #PPShoutYourStory #PPSellsBabyParts" @Kyleenwright

"Let me disclose my shame. I have had two abortions. Two...Twenty years ago, unmarried but in a relationship I thought would be my last, a violent morning sickness revealed to me that I was with child. The man in my life, at 24, was a mental boy and couldn't or wouldn't face fatherhood. And I was a coward, afraid to lose him," Julie Ludlum posted on her Facebook page.

"So with grief and disgust, I went to Planned Parenthood. I was cavalierly offered a video about something but not given other options and had no individual counsel...I swore to myself it would never happen again. Ten years later, different man, same scenario. This time, I begged him to please, please let me keep this child...I share your disgust and frustration, but abortion number two still happened," she wrote.

"That was Thomas, and I nearly followed him into death out of guilt and self loathing and a very tempting bridge over San Diego traffic. But I'm here. My life and my horrible sins have been redeemed through the work of Jesus on the cross...So I will continue to post information about Planned Parenthood because ‪#‎PPkillsbabies‬ and ‪#‎PPsellsbabyparts‬... ‪#‎DefundPP‬ Don't ‪#‎StandwithPP.‬"

Ludlum did not use the hashtag in her original post, but several of her friends included it as they shared her story on Facebook.

"Between our culture's declarations of belief that abortion revolves around a woman's personal choice are other women out of their depths responding by their actions a potential child was never nor ever will be a sheer choice, despite attempts to make it one. #PPShoutYourStory," Sean Brendon Stewart wrote.

Related Stories:

Fight to Defund Planned Parenthood Not Over Yet

Source: CBN News
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/05/2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged Quote News Room

Fight to Defund Planned Parenthood Not Over Yet

Video>

CBN News

The Senate has failed to pass a bill that would have cut off taxpayer funds for America's biggest abortion provider.

Only 53 senators voted to defund Planned Parenthood, but Republicans needed 60 votes to move ahead with their plan.

Senate Democrats voted overwhelmingly to block the move.

"I want to reiterate that Planned Parenthood has been on the ideological hit list of the extreme right for many many years. This is just the first of many attempts to limit a woman's right to choose," Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, said.

The move to defund Planned Parenthood is not over yet.

Democrats say their support of Planned Parenthood is about women's health. Sen. James Lankford, R-Texas, co-author of the defunding bill, addressed that argument and more on The 700 Club, August 4.

Stop Planned Parenthood from harvesting and selling babies' organs. Sign the petition.

The Center for Medical Progress is expected to release more videos exposing the abortion company's practice of selling organs from aborted babies.

The issue also came up at Monday night's townhall event in New Hampshire for Republican presidential candidates.

"Absolutely they should not fund Planned Parenthood," Dr. Ben Carson said. "You know, these recent videos show the atrocity of that and the level of depravity that we have sunken to as a nation, and we simply have to stop that."

Former New York Gov. George Pataki agreed that it's time to defund Planned Parenthood.

"The videos just point out quite clearly that Planned Parenthood has a horrific disregard for basic human life, and I think they should be defunded and the funds reprogrammed for other women's healthcare services," Pataki said.

Senate Republicans were hoping to do just that by transferring money from Planned Parenthood to other women's health services. But the measure did not pass.

Planned Parenthood receives more than $500 million yearly in taxpayer funds.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version