Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: ENDURE HARDSHIP AS A GOOD SOLDIER (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/14/2016 at 6:43pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

January 16, 2016

Endure Hardship As a Good Soldier

The Holy Spirit brought back a word that I had received a couple of years ago. Many of you have been proven faithful through very difficult times and have learned how to triumph over every obstacle in your path. You have allowed the Lord to strengthen you and you have persevered through horrendous storms, but now it seems as if the enemy has returned with a vengeance.

The Lord showed me an analogy of a luxury car.  A luxury car must go through greater testing than an economy car before it is released to the car dealership.  To test a luxury car such as a Ferrari they may have to hit a wall to test its strength.  They will perform crash tests to test the amount of pressure that it could stand.  They will run it through all seasons to check its performance and tolerance to adverse weather patterns.  It will be tested through the snow, the rain, the heat and extreme weather conditions.  They will also test it on the mountains to see if it could pass the test of perseverance, stability and excellence.  They will test it on sharp turns and U turns to make sure it is agile enough for the winding roads and they will test it on rocky roads to test its endurance.  The reason why a luxury car needs more testing than an economy car is because it has to be proven for what it is worth.  We are also tested and tried for our value and worth in the kingdom of God.

The Lord says; "It was the trying times of your past that has strengthened you to become the person whom I have created you to be.  Things may not have gone according to the way that you have planned, but know that I am preparing you for greater works in the days ahead. As the enemy tries to return with a vengeance, remember where I have brought you from. Don't lose your focus.

As you look back at the difficult times, you will see that there was a purpose and a plan.  Everything that you have endured will be used for My glory.  As you have stayed strong in times of adversity, I will now entrust you with greater responsibilities.  As you have allowed Me to restructure your life and make the proper adjustments, you will now become more effective in that which I have called you to do.

Every step has been necessary for the preparation of your spiritual growth.  Although you have wrestled and contended in this last season, it has made you durable and able to trust Me in this season  Through difficult times you have learned not to allow frustration to overwhelm you but you have recognized the opportunities for the days ahead.
The adversities have not caused you to be hardened with bitterness but has made you pliable to be used as a vessel unto honor. 

As you stand steadfast, you will see the victory, You will understand the preparation and the process is crucial for the days ahead, and there will be a positive outcome for every unfortunate situation.  As you allow Me to build you for endurance, your character and integrity will be strengthened.  There are lessons to be learned that are necessary for your advancement so that you could fulfill all that I have called you to do; says the Lord.

2 Samuel 22: 35
He teaches my hands to make war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Psalm 18:32.
It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.

2 Timothy 2: 3-4
You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 01/14/2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Yes this is happening right now and the dead wood and
lukewarm are being changed through The presence of The Lord

Ashlee Wayland

Posted: 01/15/2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged Quote Ashlee Wayland

I'm getting the same thing .... an alarm clock going off in the hearts of
those still on "spiritual auto pilot".... this time it won't be 'snoozed'...
View Ashlee Wayland's Profile Search for other posts by Ashlee Wayland

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version