VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Beloved, don’t turn away from Me Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jenny Weyer

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/24/2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged Quote Jenny Weyer

The Lord Jesus is saying:

Beloved, don’t turn aside when I speak to you. When I speak to you, it is in My overflowing mercy. In My grace and My steadfast love I speak to you. Listen to Me, My beloved, for I long to set you upright before Me, to set you upon the straight path, to take from you what is even now passing away and to give to you those things that will never pass away.

Haven’t I chosen you? Haven’t I made you? You are the work of My hands and I delight in you. I have a place for you in My Kingdom, I have work for you to do. Let go of what is passing away.

Can you lose something if I have given it to you? If I have not, it’s better for you that it should pass away. It is My grace that I take from you what you cannot keep.

My beloved ones, turn to Me and let go of what cannot pass through My holy fire. I will give you gold and silver and precious stones; let Me adorn you with the riches of heaven so that you can go forward with Me.

My grace is pouring out to you in My words. It’s in My love for you that I speak. Which one of My servants hasn’t been humbled before Me? No flesh will boast before Me. I tell you, every one of My servants have passed through the fire, every one of them has been made clean by the words I speak, and I go on pruning those that are Mine so that they might produce richer and better fruit. No one will lord over you in My Kingdom of the blessed, the meek and the merciful, the forgiven and the forgiving.

My plans for you are good! I have plans to give you a hope and a future. You are created for My glory, but how can I be glorified in you and you with Me if you do not first suffer with Me in My love?

My heart is torn within Me! My heart is filled with grief; don’t harden your heart when Mine is breaking. I am suffering in My love for the lost, for the hurting! My heart is breaking; I am crying out, I am crying out to them. I am longing for them!

Don’t walk upstream, don’t stand stiff in the outpouring of My love, don’t turn aside from Me when I call out to you with breaking heart and the crucified hands that created you.

Turn! Turn to Me! In My love I am calling out to you. All of My sheep have gone astray, but with Me, there is an abundance of forgiveness, I am overflowing with mercy, let the oil of My love for you wash down over your stiffness- I know when you are frightened! I know when you feel ashamed!

When I shine a light in the dark, it is so you may come into the light! Come into My light, beloved, that I may dress you in white, so that your eyes may be full of My light, so that you may see as I do. When My word cuts down between the soul and the spirit, it’s to set you free to love Me and follow Me with all that I made you to be.

Your whole life is open to me. I know what you have done and what you are thinking; I already know! Don’t hide from Me- listen to Me, I see everything and I love you! It’s in My love that I am calling to you.

I will not shame you! I will not turn aside from you! Turn to Me, confess to Me so that I might make you all that you were meant to be, so that I might use you as an agent of forgiveness, restoration and grace. I will give you all that you need in order to do this. No one can love as I do in their own strength, but I will give you My love, I will grow you in My love so that you will blossom and be overflowing with fruit that glorifies our Father, that never passes away.

That one who is lost, who has been driven away, who has been left behind prison bars, where is that lost one? Where is that one limping slowly away in hard and lonely places, hurt and finding nowhere to lie down?

I am going out to seek him, I am going out to find him and I will not stop searching until I bring him home to me. He is precious to Me.

Beloved, how can you not know Me?

Who is that poor and pitiful one who stands a stranger to you, naked, starving and thirsty, weak and dizzy with sickness and in chains?

Who is the least of these My brethren?

Do I change? Do My words pass away?

How can you not know Me?

Don’t turn away from Me when I call out to you. Everything that is not going to stand in My Kingdom is passing away, but it is better for you that it should. I have better things for you than the hay, straw and wood.

I long to hand over all that is in heaven and earth to my Father and to your Father, so that He might become All in All and My longing is running out toward that end. Don’t stand stiff in the outpouring of My longing, but turn and let Me adjust you and set you upright and on your feet and in the right place.

No one will be able to stand in the day of My coming; all will kneel. I am a consuming fire and everyone will pass through this. Come to Me now! Come to Me now! Now is the time, now is the hour of salvation. Do not harden your hearts when you hear My voice, but pass through into My rest, in My arms. Let go of your own life and to what is passing away so that you might have those things that will never pass away.

Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? Blessed are those servants whom his master, when he comes will find so doing. Assuredly I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.
-Matthew 24:45-47, NKJV
View Jenny Weyer's Profile Search for other posts by Jenny Weyer Visit Jenny Weyer's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version