Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: “You Will Be a Showcase of God’s Restoration and Blessing!” Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
LonnieMackley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/01/2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged Quote LonnieMackley

“You Will Be a Showcase of God's Restoration and Blessing!”

by Lonnie Mackley Feb. 1st, 2016

While in prayer I saw a picture of an old dilapidated house and it looked like it had been in disrepair for many years. There were people walking by and whispering to each other about the old house and the person inside. Then as the view zoomed into the house I saw a person in there, and their clothes were ragged and they were walking around with a crutch that looked like it had been made out of a stick with a rag on it. The person hobbled around in great pain and even though everything inside seemed old and worn, it looked like they had done their very best to take care of it and get by. Then all of the sudden I saw Jesus appear inside and He had a very large group of angels with Him. Jesus embraced the person who just cried and fell into His arms with great joy and relief, and then He touched them and healed them completely. As Jesus was ministering to the person, the group of angels were repairing and restoring the old house and not only made it look like new, but better.

The Lord wants you to know today that He has seen the run down and dilapidated state of your life and health and He is coming with a great number of His angels to not only heal and restore you, but to make you a showcase to the people around you of His ability to restore and bless those who lay down their lives and who diligently seek Him. You have sacrificed your life in order to follow God’s call and to let Him recreate you into His own image, and now since you’ve sought His kingdom and righteousness, all of these others things that you’ve needed will be added to you, and much more! Plus, Jesus is going to honor and vindicate you before others who have carelessly judged you, and instead of feeling like you are always the tail, you will finally be the head. But remember that all of this has happened so that God could use you in power in this last harvest to reach the lost for His glory and kingdom. So be encouraged, you will be a showcase of God’s restoration and blessing!

ISA 61:7 Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Rose Cooper

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/01/2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

This is so spot on it could be a personal word just for me. Thank you.

ISA 61:7 Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so
they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.

YES!!!
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version