Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

ARTICLES and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : ARTICLES and Discussion
Subject Topic: Judgment Begins in God’s House – Part Two - Duane Stewart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/10/2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

“Judgment Begins in God’s House – Part Two

Job 42:5-6, I have heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you. Therefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.” Jobs declaration of repentance stated in the above scripture, takes on life and truth because of a change in his relationship with God. That change states that Job is now seeing God beyond just hearing about Him. Thus, revealing that judgment as it comes from God is for the purpose of a relationship change that we may see Him as He is.

God’s judgment is destined to come forth, first to the house of God, the body of Christ, and then to the entire world. First, judgment comes among the firstfruits that are being perfected by God, with a divine purpose of coming forth at the ”end of the age”, a time of maturity, to suddenly appear in the power and authority of God. These, firstfruits, as the light of God, shall through righteous judgment, remove the darkness of the world so that God’s kingdom of light can manifest. In this, a people appear likened unto Jeremiah, a ministry God raised up to root out, pull down, destroy, and throw down for the purpose of building and planting, the erecting of God’s kingdom. Jer. 1:9-10, “Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: Behold I have put my words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over all nations and over the kingdoms, to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant.” We see and understand from the meaning of Jeremiah’s name, “Jehovah establishes,” the order and the nature of this “end of the age” ministry. This is a ministry coming forth to manifest the Christ for His end-time purpose.

In the context of the above scripture, enlightenment comes forth to reveal the cause and the need for such judgment. God declared that an enemy of God existed to establish his own ways among the natural children of Israel. These evil ways brought destruction. Likewise, among the Christian community of today, this same enemy is bringing and planting deception, confusion, and false doctrines that shall bring destruction among them. Jer. 1:14-16 shouts out clearly, Then the Lord said to me: Out of the north [carnality] calamity shall break forth on all the inhabitants of the land. For behold, I am calling all the families of the kingdoms of the north, says the Lord; they shall come and each one set his throne at the entrance of the gates of Jerusalem [false teachings proclaimed as God’s truth versus the true church], against all its walls all around, an against all the cities of Judah. I will utter my judgments against them [Judah] concerning all their wickedness, because they have forsaken me, burning incense to other Gods, and worshiped the works of their own hands”.

Take note that there was an indictment pronounced and then a need for judgment. This indictment, spoken against the natural realm of Israel, is also against the spiritual house of Israel, the church as well. The realm of carnality, which is on the increase among the Christian community, has mostly replaced any respect for the undefiled Word of God. These centers of religious activity profane God’s Word as calamity swallows up God’s people.

In the above scripture (Jer. 1:14), notice where the people of the northern kingdoms (carnal mind) have come to dwell as carnality sets its throne (authority) at the gates of Jerusalem (the church). This then tells us that the hinderer of the spirit of man is present because the throne of carnality sits at the gates (church) to influence the activities within. These activities promote a carnal perverted message that removes any of God’s walls of protection that God had been providing. They mingle carnal worldly songs among the offerings of praise (Cities of Judah) where there should be nothing but pure worship and praise to God alone. Spiritual psalms and hymns, and melodies should be heard making glad the city of our God.

The false prophets and teachers, the ministries that bring destructive doctrines, doom, depravity, and deceptions among the people, for now, have their freedom to rule (Read 2 Peter 2:1-22). In considering the present day conditions existing among the backslidden church, is there a need for judgment? God’s Word is clear concerning the time and season the world finds itself in. The Christian community, being one of a rebellious nature, must hear just what it is that God is declaring.

In the book of Revelation, we get a glimpse of events even now taking place in the earth based upon the authority of heaven. The time spoken of here takes place between the opening of the sixth and seventh seal as seen by John. Note that the sixth seal points to the cosmic disturbances that are taking place in the world even now, disturbances that are on the increase. Then God speaks in Rev. 7:1-3, After these things [disturbances of the sixth seal] I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind [speaking of the spirit or spiritual tribulation] should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east [east is speaking of a people ascending into the presence of Christ] having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads”.

In the above scripture, it is necessary to learn the spiritual meanings of a few words to understand fully the message God wanted to pass on to us.

1. “Earth” is that which represents carnality and its control over the worldly-minded sinners. The sinner is someone who lives according to the sin nature and is self-willed. He promotes a way of life that is independent from God’s will. “Carnality” is a term that means “of a fleshly earthly nature.” It is the carnal mind with all its lusts. This carnality resulted in Adams fall in the Garden of Eden in the beginning and for which cause the Christ has come and is coming to conquer. These self-willed people represent a people who are trying to live without God’s influence.

2. In considering the word “sea,” we, with open eyes know that within the adulterous Christian community, there abides the heart of carnality. This pursuing of carnal practices is that which has influenced much of the Christian community to follow the seed of deception. We should also note that within the carnal church (the sea), this heart of carnality exist and is where the beast arises from. Rev. 13:1, Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.” This is speaking of the beast, the dragon, which is at war against the true saints. Even now, this beast is devouring, he is perverting God’s Word and deceiving the people while calling it God’s true purpose for the church. Herein, this beast is binding up and making prisoners within the Christian community because they are accepting his lies.

3. Lets now consider the word “trees” as spoken of in Rev. 7:1-3 as quoted above. “Trees” represents the “men” who are willing to stand up to any chastening and correction that comes from the Holy Spirit. These, by God, are pruned and being used for His purpose. These are willing to become that part of God’s kingdom, which He has purposed for them. Jer. 17:7-8a, Blessed is man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord. For he shall be like a tree planted by waters … By remaining in Christ, these “trees” or men, will bring forth much fruit. Their fruit is the fruit that will establish the kingdom of God throughout the earth, and whose leaves will be for the healing of the nations. The prophet Isaiah said that these trees are those of Mt. Zion, mourning for the adoption of those sons who are heirs and co-heirs with Christ (Read Rom. 8:1-30). Isa. 61:3, To appoint those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified”. This speaks of the kingdom of God in place with festive joy taking the place of the need for mourning. Here we see a kingdom wherein abundant life has replaced the spirit of heaviness and the garment of praise has cast off the oppressive works of darkness. These are those who are becoming the In-Christ One’s who glorify God because through them God’s kingdom reigns.

Again, another look at the spiritual house of Israel, a house, the church, called to be the true seed of Abraham. It is a house wherein rebellion, stubbornness, perversions and deception has dwelt. This rebellion has splintered the house wherein they now dwell among the many different doctrinal and traditional beliefs that exist within the denominational church system. These carnal beliefs separate the people from the truth of God’s Word where confusion is becoming the by-product of that which the world sees and calls the church.

God’s promises, disannulled because of the deception of carnality that has perverted the gospel into the many different kinds of carnal teachings and activities, which produce many different types of carnal manifestations. All these manifestations reveal a religious system that takes the people away from true freedom in Christ, making true redemption a foreign subject. The people who are prisoners of this religious system are following the latest carnal religious fads that are producing within them a false contentment and sense of security with man’s carnal life-styles without relating to God’s gospel of truth.

Like the children of Israel, these carnal minded men have removed the government of God from their church orders by establishing their own carnal thoughts as false teachers minister under the guise of being successful in all their works. The results are that we now have a system of error that promotes death instead of life. In the midst of all this darkness though, God has promised a light, a light resulting from judgment against carnality that will cover the earth with His (God’s) own kingdom.

Ezek. 28:25-26 declares clearly, Thus says the Lord God: When I have gathered the house of Israel [the true church] from the peoples among whom they are scattered [into false teachings, errors in doctrine], and am hallowed in them in the sight of the Gentiles [carnal world], then they will dwell in their own land which I gave to my servant Jacob [all God’s promises]. And they will dwell safely there, build houses, and plant vineyards; yes, they will dwell securely, when I execute judgments of all those around them who despise them. Then they shall know that I am the Lord their God”. Judgment is bringing forth an understanding to a people who are now beginning to know who they truly are as being in Christ. This people, with a new Christ-like nature, will manifest that which God has purposed in creation before the world ever was. For this reason and cause, God’s judgment shall finish its work and a kingdom shall come forth. Even to the perfection of God’s creation. In this we say, come forth.

1 John 3:2, Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is”. Is God not revealing Himself to a people in the now?

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version