Subject Topic: Bible Prophecy we should be aware of: Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Bruce McKerras

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/12/2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce McKerras

What WILL happen:
The enemies of the Lord gather - Micah 4:11, Ezekiel 36:2
They conspire to attack Israel - Psalm 83:1-8, Isaiah 21:2
They prepare their weapons - Psalm 7:12, Ezekiel 7:14    [as is the situation today]

At the moment of attack, God will use His Creation, the sun to send fire - Deut. 32:22 & 34-35, Isaiah 30:26 & 30, 2 Peter 3:7, Amos 1, Psalm 50:1-3
The Lord will make their weapons recoil upon themselves - Psalm 7:13-16, Obad. 15
He will judge the nations, all the wicked will die - Isaiah 63:1-6, Hab. 3:12, Rev 14 18-20, Isaiah 66:17, Isaiah 29:20-21, Hebrews 10:27
The sun will explode an extremely bright flash and the moon will shine bright red - Isaiah 30:26, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20, Rev. 6:12
Then the sun, moon and stars will be obscured by the approaching Coronal Mass Ejection - Psalm 18:11-12, Isaiah 13:9-13, Ezekiel 32:7-8
A huge superhot mass of hydrogen plasma approaches the earth – Joel 1:15-20, Malachi 4:1, Zephaniah 1:14-18
Everyone will be terrified - Jer. 6:24-26, Eze. 21:5-7a, Isaiah 13:6-8, Rev. 6:15-17
The atmosphere will be pushed aside – Rev. 6:14, 2 Peter 3:10, Isaiah 34:4
The whole earth will be enveloped by fire - Isaiah 66:15, Zeph. 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7
Only a remnant will survive in the Holy Land - Zech. 13:8-9, Isaiah 6:11-13
His enemies will become ashes - Malachi 4:3, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jer. 49:2, Matthew 3:12b
Millions will die around the world - Psalm 97:3-5, Jer. 25:33, Isaiah 13:12
The Lord will protect those who call to Him - Isaiah 43:2, Acts 2:21
But most will take shelter until it passes. Isaiah 2:19, Rev. 6:15
The survivors form a One World Govt. - Daniel 7:23-24, Rev. 17:12
The Holy Land will be regenerated - Ezekiel 36:8, Joel 2:21-24, Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15, Jer. 33:12-14
And the Lord's righteous people will gather there. - Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Rev 7:9
They will become the new nation of Beulah - Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 36:3-38, Jer. 31
They will build a new Temple – Zech. 6:15, Haggai 2:9, Ezekiel 40 to 48
The attack by a Northern army will be won by the Lord – Ezekiel 38:22, Joel 2:20
The leaders of Beulah will sign a 7 year peace treaty with the leader of the O.W.G. Daniel 9:27, Isaiah 28:15
At the mid point he will break it and conquer Beulah - Daniel 9:27, Zechariah 14:2
This commences the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls of the Great Tribulation - Rev 8:2
Those who kept their faith in God will be taken to a safe place on earth. Daniel 11:32b, Rev. 12:14
3.5 years later, Jesus will Return for His Millennial reign - Rev 19:11-21, Matthew 24:30-31, Zechariah 14:3

The Lord has told us His plans and He will not relent or change them - Jeremiah 4:28
There are plenty more prophesies and details to prove this scenario.
Believe it or not; up to everyone to decide! Psalm 19:11-12

Edited by Bruce McKerras on 02/13/2016 at 11:14pm

Bruce McKerras

Posted: 02/25/2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce McKerras

Ezekiel 35:1-5 Look toward all the lands of the Edomites and pronounce judgement upon them. The Lord says: I shall stretch out My hand to strike your land, I will reduce it to a desolate waste and your towns will be ruined. Then you will know that I am the Lord, for you have kept up an ancient feud and shed the blood of the Israelites by warfare, during the time of their punishment.
Ezekiel 35:6-9 Therefore as I live, says the Lord: I shall make blood your destiny, since you do not hate killing and death, that will come upon you. Your land and cities will become desolate wastes forever and no one will travel there. I will cover the hills and valleys with the dead, your towns will not be inhabited.
Ezekiel 35:10-14 You say: the two nations and two countries [The ten tribes of Israel and the two tribes of Judah] will be our possession, even though the Lord has been there. Therefore your anger and jealousy will be repaid, for I will do to the whole of Edom what you have done in your hatred for My people. I shall be known among you - for the way I judge you, you will know that the Lord has punished you. [by the means of a CME sunstrike] I have heard all your blasphemous talk about the Land of Israel, saying: the Land is ours to occupy. You have boasted and spoken against Me without restraint.      So now I will destroy you., while the whole world rejoices, As you rejoiced at the inheritance of the House of Israel, when it was desolated, so I will do to you, all your lands will be devastated.        & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;     Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verse abridged

The Edomites can be identified as those nations and entities - that hate My people and have kept up their ancient feud with the Israelites, - that currently occupy a large portion of the area promised to the Patriarchs and who now threaten the State of Israel with annihilation.       Psalm 83:13-15, describes how the Lord Himself will deal to them, as they commence their attack on Israel. Isaiah 30:26, Psalm 7:12-16, Isaiah 8:9-10, Obadiah 1:15, Micah 4:11-12
Psalm 83:12 informs us that the goal of this alliance is total possession of all the Land of Israel. This is exactly as the Charters of Hamas and Fatah state; they are not interested in a two State solution, all the Jews must either leave or be killed.

Many people believe that the next prophesied event in our world will be the Gog/ Magog invasion. Others say it’s the tribulation – preceded by a rapture of the church. Some think the Return of Jesus will be next. That it will be none of these is told to us in the Book of the prophet Ezekiel, chapters 34, 36, 37, 38 & 39 they all speak about the Israelites being gathered out of the nations and settled back into the Holy Land of Israel. Those chapters are written in a fairly obvious sequence of events. Ezekiel 34:12-13 ‘I will rescue My people from where they were scattered in the Day of cloud and darkness, I will lead them out of the nations and bring them home to their own country’. Amos 5:18, Isaiah 13:9-10
Then comes Ezekiel 35, where it is explained how this gathering and resettlement can take place.
In conclusion, this attack by the peoples surrounding Israel will result in their destruction, but the Bible prophecies also say that Judah too, will be judged at this time and ‘only a holy remnant will survive’. The Land is not polluted by radiation and as the CME quickly passes, the vegetation soon regenerates.[Psalm 68:9] Ezekiel 36:8 You, Land of Israel, grow your trees and bear fruit, for the homecoming of My people is near. This opens the way for all the twelve tribes of Israel to return to their heritage. Later will come the invasion by Gog/Magog – a different list of peoples and nations. They attack the Israelites ‘gathered from the nations and living in a land recently recovered from ruin’. Ezekiel 38:8 Their total destruction is ‘to show Myself Holy and make Myself known to many peoples’. Ezekiel 38:23 The rest of the prophecies will then unfold – the rise of the Anti Christ, the Tribulation and then, the culmination of the age: the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign.                                             

Bruce McKerras

Posted: 03/27/2016 at 7:45pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce McKerras

The original plan of God was to have a people who would be His witnesses and present the gospel to the nations. Ancient Israel failed in this mission, they were sent into exile, but only for a decreed time of punishment. There are two groups: Israel and Judah. Judah have returned to a portion of the holy Land, but in unbelief and Israel remains scattered among the nations. Also many gentile people have been grafted in to Israel through the New Covenant of Jesus.
Now the exile of Israel is over, but they; now every true righteous Christian person, Galatians 3:26-29, cannot go to their heritage, as all the holy Land is inhabited by atheists, Muslims and all kinds of ungodly beliefs and false religions. What is God to do?
The same as He did in Noah's day: wipe them out, only this time by fire from the sun. The great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, as prophesied in over 100 Bible passages; the means, the effects and the results.

This Day will be triggered by the commencement of an attack on Israel, from all directions by a confederation of nations and entities. Psalms 83:1-18 Iran will prepare their nuke missiles, Isaiah 22:6, but at the moment of firing, the Lord will destroy them by the powerful EMP flash from an explosion of the sun. Psalms 7:12-16, Jeremiah 49:35, Ezekiel 32:24-25, Deuteronomy 32:22
24 hours later the main mass of this Coronal Mass Ejection will arrive on earth. It will mainly affect the Middle East region killing all life except a remnant of the Jews in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:18
The rest of the world will see it coming and will hide among the rocks and in caves, Isaiah 2:21, Luke 23:30, Revelation 6:16, so most will survive.
Luke 21:25-26 ...signs will appear in the sun....people will stand helpless, not knowing which way to turn....They will faint with terror as they see what is coming. Luke 21:28 When you see these things, look up for your redemption draws near.
The Return of Jesus, mentioned in verse 27 happens later, as we know from the sequence in Revelation.

Bruce McKerras

Posted: 04/27/2016 at 9:31pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce McKerras

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
1; Now, about the Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, when He is to gather us to Himself.
This is the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign. As described in Zechariah 14:3, Matthew 24:30-31 and Revelation 19:11.
Jesus will send out His angels to gather His people to Him, on earth: in Jerusalem, where He will be by then. 2 Thessalonians 4:15-17

2/3; I beg you, my friends, do not act hastily or be alarmed by anything that alleges that Day has arrived. Let no one deceive you in any way.
Don’t be fooled by any false teaching, Jesus is ‘with us Spiritually’, Matthew 28:20b, in this age, but His physical Return is yet to come.

3/4; That Day cannot come before the final rebellion against God, when wickedness will be revealed in human form, the man doomed to destruction. He will desecrate the Temple and claim to be God.
This rebellion is explained to us in Daniel 7:25, Daniel 11:36-39, Revelation 13:3-8
He is the Anti-Christ referred to in 1 John 2:18 and after 42 months, Revelation 11:3, when He Returns, Jesus will chain him up, Revelation 20:2, eventually to destroy him. Revelation 20:10

This Bible passage is very informative, as it totally disproves any pre-trib rapture. The gathering of the Lord’s people to Him, only happens at the Return.
There will be a great gathering of every true believer into all of the holy Land, soon after the Day of the Lord’s wrath, the next prophesied event. Ezekiel 34:11-31
It also proves that there will be another Temple built in Jerusalem. All as so carefully described in Ezekiel 40-44 and confirmed by Revelation 11:1. The Jews will not build the third Temple, it will be done by those people mentioned in Revelation 5:9-10 and in Revelation 7:15
They will live in peace and prosperity in the holy Land, until the Anti-Christ comes in force and defeats God’s people. Revelation 13:7 Some will be taken to a place of safety, Revelation 12:6, and some will face the Great Tribulation. Daniel 11:32
All who have kept their faith will then go into the Millennium with King Jesus.

Bruce McKerras

Posted: 05/22/2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce McKerras

Isaiah 10:17-27 The Light of Israel will become a fire, its Holy One a flame which in one Day will burn up and consume His thorns and briars. The splendour of his forests and fields it will completely destroy, as suddenly as someone falling in a fit. Only a very few trees [righteous Jews] will be left. Jeremiah 12:14
On that Day the remnant of Israel, the survivors of Jacob will rely no more on foreign help, but without wavering, will truly rely on the Lord: the Holy One of Israel. A remnant of Jacob will return, to their Mighty God.
Israel, your people may be as many as the sands of the sea, but only a remnant will return. Destruction has been decreed, overwhelming and righteous. The Lord will carry out the destruction upon the whole Land.
Therefore, says the Lord, My people, dwellers in Zion, do not be afraid of foreigners, though they oppressed you. Very soon My anger against you will end and My wrath will be directed at them, as I have done in times past.
On that Day, the burden they laid on you will be removed and your yoke broken.

In one Day, the Lord will destroy His enemies by a CME sunstrike. This will be the Lord’s Day of vengeance and the Sixth Seal of Revelation. The Land of Greater Israel will be cleared and burned over. Ezekiel 20:47-48, Zephaniah 1:18, Jeremiah 4:26-28 On that Day, His righteous people will trust completely in the Lord. They will settle into a regenerated and prosperous Land. Ezekiel 36, Isaiah 35.

Ezekiel 34:11-31 For the Lord God says: “Now I will take thought for My sheep and search for them”. As a shepherd gathers his flock when they are lost, so I shall rescue them from all the places that they were scattered in a Day of cloud and darkness. I shall lead them out from the nations and gather them from all the places where they were scattered and bring them home to their own country.”
The pasture for My people is the Land of Israel. They will thrive and find rest there. I shall search for the lost, bandage the injured, strengthen the sick and give My flock the proper food.
Now, I shall judge between the fat sheep and the lean. You rams and goats have taken the best pastures and muddied the drinking water. Therefore I will save My flock and they will be ravaged no more. Zephaniah 3:1-8
I shall set over them My servant David he will care for them and will be their God. I shall make a covenant with them to ensure peace and prosperity. The Land will bear great crops of fruit and produce. When I rescue them from the power of their enemies, then they will know that I am the Lord.
Then they will know that I am with them and they are My people. You are My flock, that I feed and I am your God. Isaiah 62:1-5, Jeremiah 4:12-18, Hosea 3:1-5

His people found and rescued from wherever they are after the ‘Day of cloud and darkness” - another description of the Lord’s Day of vengeance. They are brought home to their heritage, the holy Land. All of His people, no matter what their health or age, will thrive and find rest. But first, they will be judged and those priests and leaders who have led their flock astray will not enter the Land. When His righteous people are rescued – then they will know that; “I am with them and you are My people”. Not yet as a visible Presence, until the Return of Jesus. Jeremiah 14:11-16, Ezekiel 20:34-38

Jeremiah 33:6-9 & 14-16 Now, I shall bring healing and care for Judah and Israel and let them see lasting peace and security. I will restore their fortunes and rebuild them as they once were. I shall cleanse them of all wickedness and sin that they have committed and forgive all the evil deeds of rebellion against Me.
This city will bring Me renown and praise, when the nations hear of the good things that I bestow on her. They will be in awe and trembling at this.
The days are coming, says the Lord, when I shall bestow on Judah and Israel all the blessings I have promised them. In those days and at that time, I shall make a righteous branch spring from David’s line; he will maintain law and justice in the Land. In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will be undisturbed. This is the name it will be called: The Lord our Righteousness.
All the Lord’s true followers are healed, cleansed, forgiven and will live in peace and security. Jerusalem will become a city that will be admired and envied worldwide.
The Lord says: “I will keep My promises to Israel and Judah. A leader from David’s line will appear”. Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11   Eventually it will be Jesus as King.

Hosea 6:1-3 Come, let us return to the Lord. He has wounded us, but He will heal us. After two days, He will revive us, on the third day He will raise us to live in His presence. Let us strive to know the Lord, whose coming is as sure as the sunrise. He will come to us like the spring rains that water the earth.

His people have been punished, but are now to be restored. At the end of the two days [two thousand years since Christ came] there will be revival, His people will come back into the Land, and then on the third day they will live in His presence. That is: during the Millennium, after the Lord Jesus returns in His glory. Luke 13:32.

1 Corinthians 2:7-9 I speak God’s hidden wisdom, His secret purpose framed from the very beginning to bring us to our destined glory. None of the powers that rule the world know that wisdom. Scripture tells us of things beyond our seeing, beyond our hearing, beyond our imagining – all prepared by God for those who love Him.

Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.        &nb sp;         
Bruce McKerras     March 2014

Bruce McKerras

Posted: 05/31/2016 at 9:07pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce McKerras

The Prophet Zechariah – The Lord Remembers
Zechariah 1:1-21, Zechariah 2:1-12 The Lord was very angry with the forefathers of the Israelites for their sins and apostasy. They experienced the fulfilment of His threats and decrees against them and were punished as their deeds deserved1. But now, if you turn to Him, He will turn again to you. Do not be like your ancestors who failed to heed the prophets.
The Lord says: I am very concerned for Jerusalem and the holy Land and now I am exceedingly angry with those nations who have harmed My people and encroached upon their heritage2. They have caused distress and harm far beyond what I had planned for them. For they are My chosen flock and it is My holy Land.

The Lord has sent me on a glorious mission to those peoples who have injured His people and plundered His Land. The Lord will shake His Right hand over His enemies3 and they, in turn will be injured and plundered.
Be silent before the Lord; all of humanity, for He comes out now from His dwelling place in heaven, to judge the nations4 and punish all His enemies. Four destroyers will come against the four empires that scattered Israel and Judah5 and those peoples who destroyed Jerusalem will in turn be destroyed.

Therefore I will come back to Zion with mercy and compassion. My House will be built again in Jerusalem6 and the Land will brim with prosperity7, for I will bless My righteous people and give them peace. Very soon Jerusalem will become so populated8, it will be too big for walls to surround it, but the Lord will be like a fire of protection around it and His glory will come back to the new Temple9. Many nations will be joined with the Lord and will become His people.
Rejoice now, My people, for I am coming to rescue you and My spirit will rest upon you10. Judah will be My special portion and I will make Jerusalem My choice.
Ref: REB, CJB, NIV. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

1/ Both Israel and Judah were conquered and taken into exile as decreed: Eze. 4:4-6, Leviticus 26:18-28, Isaiah 9:11-13, Jeremiah 32:21-23
2/ All the unrighteous now living in all of the holy Land: Jer. 12-14, Isaiah 63:18
3/ God’s Right hand – the Lord Jesus: Psalm 2:7-9, Isaiah 41:10, Luke 3:22
4/ The judgement/punishment of the nations: Hab. 3:12, Psalms 59:5, Rev. 6:12-17
5/ The four Empires: Assyria, Babylon, Rome and now Islam. Isa. 54:16 The Lord used other nations to destroy the first three, the fourth- He will destroy. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Psalm 83, Isaiah 13:9-13, Zephaniah 3:8, Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35
6/ The third Temple, built by the New Israelites: Ezekiel 40 – 44, Zech. 6:15
7/ All the holy Land from the Nile to the Euphrates will be regenerated and become fertile and productive. Eze. 36:8, Isaiah 35:1-2
8/ By the millions who love the Lord and keep His Laws: Isa. 49:19-20, Eze. 37:26
9/ The Shekinah Glory will again reside in the Holy of Holies: Eze. 43:2, 2 Thess. 1:10
10/ The Lord will pour out His spirit upon His people: Eze 39:29, Isa. 59:21, Eze. 36:26

Hosea 14:9 Israel will again dwell in My shadow, they will grow and flourish like a vine. ‘in My shadow’, in the same way as He did for ancient Israel. This will happen before the glorious Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.
Isaiah 25:9 On that Day, the people will say: See this is our God, we waited for Him and He will deliver us. This is the Lord in whom we trusted, let us rejoice and exult in His deliverance.

Bruce McKerras

Posted: 06/22/2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged Quote Bruce McKerras

Definitive Statements
At least a quarter of our Bible consists of prophecy. Some clear prophetic statements, like Jesus’ birth in Bethlehem and His riding on a donkey, have been literally fulfilled.
There are a great many other prophesies detailing specific events and outcomes, that cannot be said to have happened in the past.
One definitive future prophecy is in Acts 1:11…This Jesus who has been taken from you up to heaven, will Return again in the same way you have seen Him go. Confirmed by Rev. 19:11 and is one that we all agree will take place literally.
Another definitive future prophecy is Psalm 9:18-20 But the needy will not always be unheeded, nor will the hope of the destitute be always in vain. Arise O Lord, let not man prevail, let the heathen nations be judged in Your sight. Strike them all with fear, Lord and let the godless peoples know they are but mortal.
This is one of the many prophesies that refers to God’s judgement/punishment of the nations, that isn’t the Return or the final judgement of individuals. There are over 100 prophesies about this forthcoming Day of the Lord’s wrath, His terrible Day of vengeance, that cannot be at the Return in glory, as Jesus comes then with ‘His garments splashed in blood’, Rev 19:13, something that must happen before that, during His wrath against the nations. Isaiah 63:1-6…their blood splashed My garments…..

Isaiah 30:25-33 also prophesies about the Day of the Lord’s wrath. It isn’t hard to see what is allegorical – His arm descending in fierce anger; His lips of wrath; His tongue of fire; plus the metaphors of Assyria and Moloch as ‘types’ of ungodly peoples and idols, all easily seen as referring to arrogant peoples and false worship today.
But the clear and undeniable statement of Isaiah 30:26a The moon will shine as bright as the sun and the sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness. [strength], is a factual description of what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath. Confirmed by the more than 70 other prophesies telling of a Day of fiery judgement upon the earth.
We know from solar studies that the sun can suddenly emit large clouds of superheated plasma, that if earth directed, would seriously affect us all. A Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude striking the earth, can and will literally fulfill all the graphically described prophesies about that Day. It will be the Sixth Seal, Psalm 83 event,
2 Peter 3:7 By the Word of God, the present earth is reserved for burning…on the Day of judgement the godless will be destroyed. Deut. 32:34-35, Rev. 6:12-17
Malachi 4:1-3 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the arrogant and evildoers will be as stubble, that Day when it comes will set them ablaze, they will be as ashes under your feet. But for all who fear My Name, the glory of righteousness will come and you will be released from bondage. Isaiah 57:15-20, Isaiah 43:5-7
Isaiah 30:26b…on that Day, the Lord will heal His people…. Isaiah 51:11, Hosea 14:4-8
Matthew 3:12….Jesus will cleanse the Holy Land by fire and gather His own….. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Amos 9:13-15 Rev. 7:9-17,

Many prophesies say how the Lord will then gather His righteous people into all of the Holy Land, where they will, at last, be a light to the nations and to prepare for the glorious Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.

Bruce McKerras

Posted: 07/14/2016 at 6:01pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce McKerras

Refuge in Zion
Isaiah 14:1-6 The Lord will have compassion on Jacob [all 12 tribes] and will once again make Israelites His choice. He will settle them onto their heritage, where foreigners will join them. Isaiah 56:1-8, Matthew 8:11-12
           Nations will escort the Lord’s people to their inheritance, they will take their captors captive and will rule over their oppressors.
           On the Day that the Lord breaks the power of the wicked, those who conquered nations and persecuted peoples, then His people, saved and redeemed, will exult over their enemies. Psalms 83:1-15
Isaiah 14:7-8 All the lands are at rest and at peace, even the trees rejoice at the destruction of the enemy. Isaiah 35:1-2, Joel 2:18-27
Isaiah 14:9-11 Sheol below greets the godless dead. The spirits of the departed meet the wicked, as they descend, saying: You, too, have become weak, like us. Your pride has been brought low, maggots and worms cover you now. Ezekiel 32:20-30

Isaiah 14:12-17 Bright morning star, how you have fallen from heaven, you are now cast down to earth. You thought to yourself: I will ascend to heaven, to set my throne above the stars of God and make myself like the Most High! But you are brought down to Sheol, to the depths of the abyss. Those who see you say: Is this the man who shook the earth and conquered peoples? Daniel 7:23, Revelation 13:1-8
Isaiah 14:18-26 Kings of nations lie in honour, but you are cast out, like carrion, for you have destroyed your land and killed your people. Your children shall not rise to greatness again. Babylon and Assyria are totally destroyed, never again to rise.
Isaiah 14:27 The Lord has prepared His plan, no one can frustrate it.

Isaiah 14:28-31 An oracle from God: Do not rejoice, all you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken, for from the root of the snake will spring up a viper, it will strike with venom of fire. The poor and needy, [righteous Israel] will find pasture, they will dwell in safety. But your offspring I shall destroy by famine and your remnant I shall slay by the sword. Wail at the gate, let all Philistia be stricken with panic, for fire and smoke will come upon you.
Isaiah 14:32 What answer shall be given to that nations envoys? It is that the Lord has established Zion and in that Land, His afflicted people will find refuge.
                                                                     Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.
Verses 1-11|: ‘once again I choose Israel’- This will be the Second Exodus of the people of God, firstly the descendants of Jacob and now every true believer. Galatians 3:26-29
They will gather and settle in all of the holy Land. People from every race, nation and language will go to live there. Ezekiel 20:34-37, Isaiah 11:11-12, Revelation 7:9
It will happen soon after the Lord “breaks the power of His enemies”, by His terrible Day of wrath. Joel 1:15 & 19, Habakkuk 3:12, Isaiah 2:12-22, Revelation 6:12-17.
Verses 12-26: Satan is cast out of heaven. Ezekiel 28:11-19. Then after the Return of Jesus, he sent to the abyss. Revelation 19:20, Daniel 11:45.
Verses 28-31: Philistia [Palestine] will be totally destroyed by a fire from the sun and the survivors by famine. Amos 1:6-8 Jeremiah 47:4-7, Joel 3:4.
Verse 32: New Israel, Beulah- Isaiah 62:1-5, is established; His people living in peace and security. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 46:27, Hosea 14:4-7, Ephesians 2:13-18.      logostelos.info

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version