OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE BREAKING POINT (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/03/2016 at 9:15pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

January 30, 2016

THE BREAKING POINT

Many of you feel as if you are at the breaking point. The tests and trials have been relentless and seem so overwhelming, but Jesus, the Lord of the breakthrough says; I see your struggles and I understand the burdens, hardships and difficulties and even the verbal attacks that have come against you. But trust in Me because no matter what the situation looks like in the natural I will not let you fall, fail or be consumed by these calamities. As My hand is upon you I will not allow this adversity to devour you.

Although the storms may be raging all around you, the battle may be fierce and the warfare may appear to be intensifying, do not panic but be still and listen for My voice. I speak in the midst of the storms and every storm has an expiration date. I will speak to you in the midst of your trials and perilous times.  As you submit to Me and cast all your cares on Me I will turn every situation around for My glory.

Many of you have had sleepless nights worrying about situations that you are going through and others of you are concerned about your future.  Some have physical issues that the doctors said were terminal but nothing is impossible for those who believe. I am the God of the miraculous.  Do not allow the evil one to bring fear, condemnation, tormenting thoughts and voices in the night seasons.

Do not retreat, but continue to pursue what I have placed in your heart to do.  These storms shall pass.  Just as the wise man who obeyed My word was steadfast and unaffected when the storms came, know that I will strengthen you as you stand immovable and trust Me to bring you through.  Do not fear but encourage yourself in Me knowing that I am with you and I will continue to uphold you with my righteous right hand.

As I said in My word, I will deliver you out of every evil work that rises up against you. Have I not said in My Word that no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper?. If you do not bow to the opposition or break under the pressure, My Glory will soon become radiant in your life. Your character and integrity will be so evident and you will come out as gold tried in the furnace. Just as grapes are crushed in the winepress through a process of crushing, these times will bring forth much fruit in your life as you endure, stay strong and stay steadfast says the Lord.

Psalm 34: 19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all.

Proverbs 24:10
If you faint in the day of adversity, Your strength is small.

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Rose Cooper

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/03/2016 at 9:32pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

A timely word of encouragement.
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version