Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A PROPHETIC GENERATION IS ON THE RISE (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/03/2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

February 6, 2016

A PROPHETIC GENERATION IS ON THE RISE

There is a story in the Old Testament about a prophet (seer) named Samuel whom the bible says that as he grew, none of his words fell to the ground, meaning that every prophetic word that he spoke came to pass. He heard the audible voice of the Lord as the Lord called him at a very young age of about 12 years old. He did not recognize the Lords voice at first. (1 Samuel chapter 3) but then he answered and was launched into one of the greatest prophetic ministries in the bible.

In the book of 1 Samuel Chapter 9 there is a story of a man named Saul who was also called to be a prophet (seer) with a unique gift. Saul's father Kish lost his donkeys and sent Saul and his servant to look for them. They couldn't find the donkeys but the servant said, there is an honorable man in this city and all that he says surely comes to pass. The story goes on to say that as they were walking, they met up with the Prophet Samuel. God told Samuel the day before, that he was going to meet Saul, and He told him every detail about him. When they met, Samuel anointed Saul to be a prophet, and prophesied to him about becoming the king of Israel. He prophesied with such accuracy and precision. Samuel even told Saul by word of knowledge that his father's donkeys were already found.

The Holy Spirit is showing me that He is raising up prophets, releasing prophetic gifts and using them to proclaim His prophetic word with such precision and accuracy to the nations. We are actually beginning to experience this now.

The Lord says; just as I did in days past, I will speak and lead you in unusual ways. I am raising up those who will prophesy with precision and accuracy. Their ears will be fine-tuned to hear My voice, and they will speak in harmony with My words. I will join them together with other prophetic voices as in a company of prophets. Don't look at the prophets of old or covet their mantles because I am releasing a fresh anointing and new mantles in this day and age. I am raising up those to begin to see beyond their natural sight and comprehend beyond their natural senses. They will be attuned to the symphonies of heaven. Those who are tuned in to My voice will no longer be led astray by the voices of strangers. They will discern false teachings and false prophets. They will recognize the genuine from the profane. I will give them keen discernment and I will train them to know My ways. They will enter into My presence with ease and show others how to enter in a new way.

What you think that you may have lost, will certainly be found. I have set you in a particular direction for a purpose and with a plan. Listen for My voice in times of loss. Listen for My voice in times of need. There are times that I will meet with you when you least expect it, and speak to you in the places where you would least expect. You will meet others along the way. Just as Samuel anointed Saul with a flask of oil, I call each one individually, and I have a unique way of bringing each one of you into your destiny. Just as I spoke through Samuel, many will become My voice to this generation. They have been marked from a young age and they will soon recognize My voice. Some have been called to be prophets to the nations. They will walk in a life of victory because they are Spirit led and not led by their own fleshly desires. They will enter into this higher dimension, and they will receive the fullness of what I have for them. I will place My word in their mouth, which will bring correction as well as direction, as they carry My word and My glory to the ends of the earth says the Lord.

1 Samuel 3:10
Now the Lord came and stood and called as at other times, "Samuel! Samuel!" and Samuel answered, "Speak, for Your servant hears."

1 Samuel 3:19
So Samuel grew, and the Lord was with him and let none of his words fall to the ground.

1 Samuel 9:6a
And he said to him, "Look now, there is in this city a man of God, and he is an honorable man; all that he says surely comes to pass.

1 Samuel 10:6
Then the Spirit of the Lord will rush upon you, and you will prophesy with them and be turned into another man.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Rose Cooper

Posted: 03/03/2016 at 9:32pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

We are standing on the brink of a profoundly new thing, a new dispensation, a new time, a new era in our relationship with God. We must not falter at
the last hurdle.
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/04/2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The Realization of The Overcomer

You speak as the 7 Thunders ,

You roar as the Lion of Judah ,

you walk on the water with Me ,

You are a remnant of my loin cloth " The Tassles of My Word " ,

And you carry in your mouth the Jot ( Pieces ) and Tittles ( Transfiguration ) of Forgiveness and Revelation Knowledge !

Now Go ! Surrender to none !

Yet walk in humbleness and Speak my Words !

For I AM ( The realization ) you in you ,

I AM THAT I AM ! ! !

Jude 1:1-3

Greeting to the Called

1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,

To those who are called, sanctified[a] by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:

2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.

Contend for the Faith

3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.

http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/2010/05/realization- of-overcomer-in-christ.html ( with worship music )

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 03/04/2016 at 7:55am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/04/2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

These are words for those I entrust ;

Keep to your mark !

Obey my commands !

All I have shown you is about to come to pass quickly ,

There will be sustenance for those that " KNOW " their " First Love " and have not entangled their lives in false agreements not of My Kingdom or Will ! You are the ones I entrust my secrets to .

I will bring you further into my confidence soon for my will is coming to you in a new way .

Be assertive , move quickly and concisely for you know my voice and walk in my knowing not my trust for we are " AS ONE " and this is the charge and call of my army " AS ONE " ! ! !

Judges 7:5-7

5So he brought the men down to the water, and the Lord said to Gideon, Everyone who laps up the water with his tongue as a dog laps it, you shall set by himself, likewise everyone who bows down on his knees to drink.
    6And the number of those who lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, was 300 men, but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.

7And the Lord said to Gideon, With the 300 men who lapped I will deliver you, and give the Midianites into your hand. Let all the others return every man to his home.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version