Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: VISON: WARNING HIS PEOPLE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/14/2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

A few days ago in a dream, I am sitting in my vehicle and see a tornado coming. I brace for its impact but the tornado goes through and does not do me nor my vehicle any harm. Yesterday in a dream I was looking through a large window and saw two quite large and dark tornadoes hovering over a blue body of water which I felt was the sea. They were close in proximity, side by side, and they were heading towards shore where I knew Believers were positioned.

INTERPRETATION:

The first tornado symbolizes geographical storms. In real life, this tornado, this storm, was a follow up dream of a recent vision of seeing a large tornado and stressing the importance of remaining in a safe place (in Christ). The two large and dark tornadoes in the dream are different. Looking through the window symbolizes looking through the lens of the Spirit. The blue water which I sensed was the sea is biblically discerned as a body of people. Two dark and big events will come out of a body of people. It is something that can very well also be coming overseas. Abraham’s descendants, who are often described as numerous as the sand of the seashore, will be affected by this. They now include all New Covenant people through the Lord Jesus Christ. Because of Him all of the nations can be blessed if they seek and abide in Him. But Satan is still determined to destroy the seed of the Woman, the Covenant people. The hour is urgent. Find shelter IN THE LORD. This is what I am hearing. I do not know if the Lord will soon withdraw His protective Hand from a disobedient people nor how long He will continue to hear the cry of the people during times of calamity. But this I do know. Time runs and it waits for no man. And to protract a great design is to put it in jeopardy.
There is something dark hovering in the Spirit world and it will have earthly consequences.

Wisdom cries aloud outside; she raises her voice in the open square: She cries in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she utters her words, saying. How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? and the scoffers delight in their scoffing, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and you refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But you have ignored all my counsel, and would have none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes; When your terror comes as desolation, and your destruction come as a whirlwind when distress and anguish comes upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: Because they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would have none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. BUT WHOSOEVER HEARKENS UNTO ME SHALL DWELL SAFELY AND SHALL BE SECURE FROM THE FEAR OF EVIL. (Prov. 1:20-33)

Abide in Him. Pray. Read and learn from His Word. Seek His guidance. And Keep the Faith!

View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/22/2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

DEADLY BLASTS ROCK BELGIUM AIRPORT AND SUBWAY

It was reported on the news this morning that innocent people overseas in Brussels have fallen victim to a horrible terrorist “Twin Attack’ of which ISIS took responsibility. One at the Airport and the other at the Metro Train this morning. At this hour, Europe is on high alert and US airlines have canceled flights to and from Belgium. At this point, 4 Americans have been seriously injured in the attacks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-blog--deadly-bombings-rock-b russels-airport--subway-113702365.html

Believers are called to turn to the Lord, to keep the faith and to abide in Him. Do not let your heart be troubled.

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 03/22/2016 at 9:26am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version