Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: America’s Home Invasion/A Prophetic Encounter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Dee Barnes

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/21/2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

America’s Home Invasion

Published 18 Friday Mar 2016 

Deuteronomy 28: 45-48
The foreigners who live among you will get stronger and stronger, and you will get weaker and weaker. Foreigners will lend money to you, but you will not be able to lend to them. They will be like the head, and you will be like the tail … You had plenty of everything, but you did not serve the Lord your God with joy and a pure heart, so you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you

My husband left the house at 5:44 am February 8, 2016. I was in our upstairs bedroom working on my website. This was very unusual because normally I’m downstairs with him every morning at this time. He came up the stairs to say good bye before heading out the door on a trip he was taking. I heard the front door close in the living room behind him. The only light on in our room was from the iPad I was working on. I turned it off, and was surprised on how utterly dark it was on the entire second floor. I waited for my eyes to adjust, but it didn’t change the pitch blackness in the room. I couldn’t see my hand in front of my face! I thought this to be odd because we have several windows on that floor. I was so put off by how black it was in the room that I decided to go down stairs; though I wasn’t frightened by the darkness, It just seemed too dark and so I wondered if David had turned off every light in the house, including the porch light, and I wanted to make sure the porch light was on. I reached over to grab my phone, but as I did I heard a rustling down on the main floor, and then the distinct sound of footsteps carefully walking up the stairs. I thought it must have been David, but I knew he would have called up to me if he had forgotten something and returned home.

At this point I began to slip into a harrowing realization that a stranger was in my house, whom I suspected didn’t know I was there, and couldn’t see any better than I could.

I grabbed my phone and slipped onto the wood floor beside the bed, it was cold but at least I was hidden from the door, on the other side. The foot steps continued more and more confident, and then I could tell whoever it was- was standing at the top of the stairs, I could hear some one else was below him, as the perpetrator entered my room. Somehow, I knew they really thought the house was empty and didn’t expect me to be there. Still, I had no idea what they would do to me if I was discovered. I prayed my phone would not turn on, as it sometimes does randomly. The light would reveal my hiding place. I was now a victim of a home invasion; they have me, they have my life. But for God and his supernatural peace, I realized I was about to suffer one of the most horrifying crimes anyone could imagine. Once they are inside your home they have already robbed you of the only place in this world that is your peace and security. They could have you held hostage for days, and they can ensnare those who come looking for you. Strangers in the house is never okay, and it never will be, in any sense of the word.

While on the floor I calculated that they wouldn’t be able to find the light switch in the room, and would have to search for awhile if they had a notion to turn it on. This gave me a moment to think.

As the intruder shuffled around the top of the stairs the next thing I know, with out hesitation I blurted out the words PULL THE TRIGGER very authoritatively, and as loud as I could, as if I was speaking to someone else hiding in the darkness with me. I said it again PULL THE TRIGGER NOW! I could hear both of the intruders immediately begin to scramble down the stairs and out of the house. I heard them go out the back door and through the garage, with a realization then that our garage door must have been left open, and that was how they entered the house. They came through the widest entry way in the home. Now I knew why MY house, it was a crime of opportunity.

I crept down the stairs carefully looking to see if the house was clear, and then ran to the living room and looked out the window and watched a faded gold colored sedan speed out of our drive way.

That’s when I realized the lights were on in the house after all, and the outdoors hinted predawn light. But why was the upstairs masked in such darkness? I walked back to the bottom of the stairs and turned on the stair well lights, and that is when things became even more shocking. A child of about two and half years old was trying to walk down the steps. Dark hair, brown eyes, light brown skin. I realized then that the intruders had expected to use the house while thinking we were gone, and was going to provide an habitation for themselves, and the child for a few hours for food, and other domestic services the house would provide.

The little boy was abandoned and left behind in the confusion and terror of the surprised home invaders, who found that their trespass was about to be responded to forcefully, so it seemed. They were given no warning, no time to think- the consequences for any one invading someone’s home had them at every direction as far as they knew.

On a hunch I carefully opened the garage entry door, and sure enough the garage door had been left wide open. More heart stopping than all of that would have been, had I not been cloaked in peace, was the presence of a stranger, about the age of 55 years old, standing in the middle of the garage under great duress because he wouldn’t leave with out the child, and had been left behind, by a car full of would be intruders. Whom upon their departure left with out hesitation, the old man and child, to save their own skin.

The older man standing in the garage began to weep and apologize and beg for the child.

He kept saying I need, I need … a man who looked like the child’s grandfather, was well groomed, with a well trimmed moustache. Not a transit type nor criminal looking you would imagine in a home invasion. Though he appeared to be Mexican, or South American- his attire, mannerism, and English, reflected some one, acclimated to USA culture; however, again, as with the other KNOWINGS that I seemed to have in this ordeal, he was an illegal immigrant and the child was his grand child. I reached out and took his hand, realizing the danger had passed, to calm him down and then said, “What you need is Jesus”. I felt the warmth of his hand and the dust of sheet rock powder, that was on the floor of our recently sheet rocked garage, as I reunited him with the child, now standing at my side. At that moment, instantly, the scene abruptly changed and I was back upstairs, moving out of the stiffness of what I began to realize, was a VISION INDUCED TRANCE, that fell on me moments after David left the house, that day.

Only twice in my life time before this, have I had such an incredibly profound occurrence of a fully interactive open eyed vision, that happened while I was awake; the difference with this one was that it was NOT preceded by a very heavy Holy Spirit induced sleepiness. It did NOT play out like a movie, but even now feels like a real life event had taken place.

This type involved all my senses, and included nothing that could tell me that I was NOT engaged in a IN REAL TIME event. I was seeing no angels, or demons, or out of place sequences, or objects, to suggest it was a spiritual encounter. However, I was feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit and receiving words of knowledge that gave me a narrative of what the home invader’s intent was through out the encounter. I have no reason not to believe this man and child do not exist on this earth, and that they were not in my house. It is biblical that living people can be encountered for the first time in a vision, it is also biblical that a future event or meeting can be supernaturally rehearsed be for it actually is realized. What I believe this encounter to be is a parable of the existing illegal alien issue in America, and what is RAMPING up concerning that issue.  Will there be a self deportation movement of illegals in the land? Will it be in responce to a cry after midnight piercing the darkness of those who hide in its shadows?

A trance is described in the book of  Acts 22:17 ” When I returned to Jerusalem and was praying at the temple, I fell into a trance.”

I understand why these encounters don’t happen very often; simply, the human mind would not be able to take it. Because no sleepiness or sleep was involved in the encounter-  I could not, immediately, fathom what occurred did not occur. Thankfully, your activity and mobility is suspended, so you do not move about, when this kind of vision does occurs, that engages all of your sensery perceptions. I’m as descriptive as I can be on these things because the Lord has told me to “teach as I go” these operatives of the supernatural God we serve, in Christ the Son.

Intrusions, Invasions, and Occupations.

Shortly, I began to understand this event was much like another I had 5 years ago.  The Lord showed me South American children spilling into my lawn from the woods, behind our house. This was in the spring of 2011. In that vision was also an Afghanistanian man and women, both elderly, or so it seemed, sitting on my kitchen floor, eating our food; a young woman, with a laptop who had 3 children of different fathers taking up our living room. My husband turned to me in this sleeping vision and said, “I will never be able to give you what I wanted to give you in our retirement.” I understood that our country would be tax burdening the middle class (now known as the working poor) into impoverishment, as a welfare state for all of these. In a dream, a year before the 2011 dream, I looked over the gulf and saw a women in South America holding her children up to us.

She was demanding that we send money to her. At this time there was nothing new about illegal immigration, what was new was the broad and wide open door to come. Much like the open garage door in this last encounter.

These were all pre warnings as I believe this recent visitation is one also. There is anger in the land over these issues and I believe, among other things, the illegal immigration issue is about to blow up, beyond what could ever have been expected. It appears we are in a real life struggle between good and evil where ground is lost and gained. Rather than a fatalist view that no one can change the out come of these things happening in America. So we continue to pray for a reversal of what seems is the inevitable. Regardless, of what is inevitable- as gross darkness covers the earth and great darkness the people, God says-

“My light will shine upon you, to you will the Gentiles come, to you will kings bow in the brightness of your dawn.” Isaiah 60:1

What trigger will set off this chain reaction of events where in a moment of great darkness Americans are crying out for action as an act of self defence? What is being said, or what will be said, that is causing those who have poured into this country, illegally, to run back out of it?  Even if they were ready for a fight they could not see who to engage and where that engagement would come from. In the vision I was given wisdom on what to do and say in an impossible set of circumstances. Is God able to cause such a thing to happen? To convince illegals that a mass exodus would be better for them? At the same time accomplishing an humanitarian act of reuniting thriving families that have acclimated to American life? Could it be that the BODY OF CHRIST’s voice is raising up a command in the land, and the call for an act of defence will be so shocking it will reverse this dangerous invasion put upon us, because God’s people have been in prayer? Those who would rather be caught at the border and left in a state of limbo and distress (because of family ties) or because of these children, are re-united. It seems they are given some kind of amnesty. It appears that the garage was like a self imposed detainment center. For those who couldn’t, wouldn’t, leave voluntarily.

After prayer and seeking the Lord this is what I was given to understand the vision, that was so extraordinary, that the grandfather part falls in the category, as I see it, of the Macedonia call, regarding a people in desperate need of God (to help them) As described in Acts 16:9-10. Now the following is what I’m getting out of this vision.

It is true that our home is our home, and regardless of whether or not we lock our doors, or close our gates, no one has the right to enter our homes or walk through our property with out being invited. This is called trespassing. The rule of law forbids it. We have laws that we don’t enforce. America has trespassing laws, as well as immigration laws. It is a sin to break the laws of the land, God does not honor sin. Many who come to this country, illegally, suffer the consequences of a trespasser, when those who have a right to do so enforce the law. They also suffer when their trespassing condition is held over them and they become enslaved to those who use it to manipulate their condition of guilt, much like how Satan enslaves us all under the puppet strings of sin. It is our fault we left our borders wide open. Still, illegal is illegal.

Christian America must repent for the exploitation of laborers, and sex trafficking that is connected to this, as well as various abuses of those whom have been blackmailed; who have complied to less desirable circumstances, or situations, or conditions, out of fear of being reported or deported. Repent. Loose the bonds of wickedness! Because this immigration thing is about to blow up. Many, I believe, have been in repentance and prayer. This election year, while man is doing his thing … God is doing a God thing in spite of men. 

It is true that the intent of all these trespassers is to enter into the country and use the benefit of citizenship in every way they can for themselves. They feel they are entitled to live as their neighbors do, and desperate times call for desperate measures, as well. Per the vision, this is equivalent to breaking in to a house that some one else worked hard to buy, and use all that is in the house for their use. With out a vested interest in it. If they spill something on the floor and clean it up, do the dishes, or even replace the shampoo they used; still, they are trespassing and nothing they do changes that until they abide by the law.

They are trespassers who have been exploited by evil because of their trespasses, and shown mercy, grace, and kindness in spite of them.

As a spirit filled Christian in this dilemma, an unusual thing happened, my voice demanded an action to PULL THE TRIGGER! PULL IT NOW! Because a growing number of Americans do not know the intent, or motives, of those who do not belong in their home. It appears that God has gone up with a shout, his voice as the sound of a trumpet. Is God giving us this campaign season to promote a trembling spirit in the land that will drop the rod between sheep and goat intruders? Who would think such a thing to occur?

Isaiah 28:14 -7 Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem … because you have said: when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone _Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

“I will do for you what I did in the mountain of Parazim perâtsı̂ym[ the MOUNTAIN OF =BREAKS, BREACHES, AND GAPS] –His work, a foreign work; bringing to pass an alien act.”  Isaiah 28:21

Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord God of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

As Americans need to repent so do those who break the law to infiltrate her. 

But greed and lawlessness has no excuse on either side of the coin. On both sides of these offences the offending parties have been negatively  impacted. What ever is behind the human carnage in all of this will have its day in God’s court. Trespassing is a misdemeanor, treason is a high crime. The powers that be -have not protected America, but for purposes of economy, personal gain, votes, they've enabled a very dangerous invasion across our borders. The suffering will have to be accounted for, this is exploitation. But all cannot be just forgiven, with out a turn around plan. We don’t know who has flooded across our borders. We can ask God to give us a spirit of wisdom, in this derelict breach of security, to accomplish the impossible.

It may be that God shall spare with a Solomon’s wisdom the children up to their grandparents who cannot abandon their families. Who in this present environment is facing escalating opposition, and an unknown penalty behind the cry to PULL THE TRIGGER. Like the grandfather standing in my garage.

How did we get to this point in America?

A spirit of madness and confusion overtakes a land that gives free reign to homosexuality. In a dream prior to Obama’s inauguration in 2009 not only did the Lord reveal to me the prominence the Clinton’s would have during Obama’s presidency, but that a juvenile spirit of perversity was transferred over from the Clinton administration to the Obama administration, that would, “COME OF AGE.” Under his watch. We are so intoxicated in this land with perversity we lie drunken.

With our walls down, our gates open, and our doors ajar. Desperation stands in the shadows, and murderers have entered there in. Similar to the home invaders in the dream, if their presence had not been exposed with such a violent prospect what would have become of me, in the hands of those willing to abandoned there own, to the threat of violence? Who stands in the shadows now? They are not our friendly green card holders of yesterday.

Crossing the border illegally, are many hardened by the ravages of a land mutilated by drug cartels, that have committed atrocities much like, and equal to ISIS. There is no question that terrorists are among them.

We have a fundamental responsibility to our borders that we have failed at. America has been safe to occupy illegally by trespassers of all kinds. The good the bad and the ugly. Her security lights have gone out. Her towers of strength have been reduced to rubble and she has no walls. From where will the watchman watch? From where will they stand? Our garage door was never really open. Nor were all the lights in the house really turned off. But, America’s greater door is wide open. And she is not burning the midnight oil of wisdom; however, it seems a cry has begun to be heard in the land, so unexpected, so earth shattering, that it is sending shock waves. The darkness cloaks everyone in the threat of the unknown. To what degree will this issue ramp up this nation? The rhetoric has become frightening.

Perhaps, an exodus that only the anchored-in will brave the gravity of the consequences. What can be shaken will be shaken.

THIS CRY TO PULL THE TRIGGER, PULL IT NOW! Was directed toward the perpetrators of A HOME INVASION, of whom the Christian owner DID NOT KNOW who they were at the moment, nor what their intent would be, at the moment. Perhaps a crises of the times will cause the borders to be closed, after a public out cry.

Christians in America should continue to voice against the trespasser’s invasion. For we do not know who they are. However, when the human side of it presents itself, there must be an expedient response to the petitioner, in order to reunite or preserve intact families

Psalm 146:9
The LORD watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. 

------

I felt this experience brought my views into God's order. I also believe that Believers can turn the tide of negativity over, again and again if we will understand who we are. We are citizens of the Kingdom of God. A Holy priesthood ... we who live in America are a people with in a people that are here to impact the earth. When we begin to allow the Spirit of wisdom, counsel, and might to manifest through us in regard to His word, darkness can't help but be pushed back. And the enemy will not get away with his plans.

Enter Cuba

02 Friday Oct 2015

Posted by

Edited by Dee Barnes on 03/21/2016 at 11:36am

Margaret Jacob

Posted: 03/21/2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

Dee,
Thank you for such a timely and informative post. I will now be praying with more understanding!
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
Dee Barnes

Posted: 03/22/2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Thank you Margaret for your comment. For those who would like prayer points regarding this post, here are a few.-  dee

Repent for what ever wrong we might agree with in the world of politics.

That we do not navigate through this political season with head knowledge, but heart knowledge, in the dictates of Christ.

Ask God to activate the leadership in the land that he has born and raised for this day and hour. Who walk in the counsel and wisdom of God.

Ask God to continue to strategically place His wise counsel with those leaders, who will listen to the counsel of God.
Remember the ministry of Joseph and Daniel to heathen kings.

Ask God to move wise counsel in to power, and remove fools. Ask God to expose their folly to the people.

Pray the god of this world will be bound from blinding the peoples eyes.

That the refuge of lies will be NO MORE.  Amen  Amen

Thank God that the King we serve is above all others in this world, that righteousness and justice is the foundation of His throne. Therefore the least in His kingdom is able to give Godly counsel to the greatest in the earth. Even if it is just two words. Trust Jesus. Amen and Amen.

blessings to all,     dee

Margaret Jacob

Posted: 03/22/2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

THANKYOU DEE FOR THE PRAYER POINTS!
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version