Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: JESUS IN YOU - A REALITY Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/29/2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

I am moved by the Holy Spirit to share a particular vision. Many years ago I found myself in a situation that created a hostile environment. My walk with the Lord was fairly new at that time and the visions that would eventually begin to unfold on a fairly regular basis were not happening yet. Suddenly, in my room one day, at the end of my bed, I saw a man with a long white robe walk slowly and laboriously in front of me from right to left. He was headed towards the door. I looked closer and saw that this was Jesus. His face was strained and marred. He appeared so sad. And just like that the vision ended. It frightened me deeply because I thought that my behavior, rebellion and disobedience had repelled the Son of GOD. I was hurt, frightened, shocked and embarrassed all at the same time. How could I not be? This was Jesus!

INTERPRETATION:

When the Lord Jesus Christ takes His abode in a Believer, it is more REAL than some might really know. So real, that when we entertain or emit bad behavior, feelings or backslide or sin, we are hurting the holy One who dwells within us. This vision was a very deep wakeup call, to say the least and it continues to serve an important purpose even now. I thank GOD that Jesus never walked out of my room that day. Even still, was He telling me that had I continued with this behavior, He would have walked out? I believe that our righteous loving Lord was letting me know that the choice was ultimately mine. He did not want to walk out but how could He dwell in such a negative environment? God is merciful and loving and patient but at the same time HE will not be mocked, there are consequences to rebellion and sin. But the worse consequence of all is hurting the One who willingly died a horrific death to give us life.

Even now, many years later, it is terribly difficult to write about this vision and the “delete” button would be a welcoming relief. But it is even more important to let others know about the responsibility involved with being a true Follower and Believer of Jesus Christ. Most important of all is the responsibility to let others know about GOD’s mercy, patience, grace and righteousness. The risen One continues to call His people to repentance (to turn away) from sin. To not partake of unholy communication and behavior even when the fault is not ours. He calls us to yield to His Holy Spirit daily. He calls us to holiness. He calls us because He loves us.

“Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.” (Psalm 51:12-17)

“And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil. Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And GRIEVE NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. (Eph. 4:25-32)

A difficult vision but one that conveys the inner working of the Holy Spirit and of the Lord’s mercy. Praise to GOD and thank you Lord for your patience, your guidance and your wisdom in all things.

Keep the Faith,

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 03/29/2016 at 7:18pm
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version