RaisingThe
Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
OpenHeaven.com Forum : PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Subject Topic: God’s Truth Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/01/2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

(This was "preaching" from the Holy Spirit to encourage my own spirit for some current situations which I am praying about. I am sharing this with you for your encouragement as well.)

What is TRUTH? Truth can be a lie; facts can be mistaken. Just because someone says something is "true" doesn't make it so. Displaying facts and figures from man's point of view can be misleading. God's viewpoint is TRUTH. If God says something is true, God's viewpoint is trustworthy. Man must line up his image with God's viewpoint. God's image is not based on "facts" but based on spirituality. God's "proof" does not have to exist. God does not need "proof". Man's need is based on proof of existence, whereas God's "need" is based on faith, God's ability to bring forth that "proof". Our need to have God "prove" Himself is a need to have faith realized, to prove God exists or is capable of "proving" Himself. Our "reality" is based on "proof", but faith is not based on proof but on God's ability to bring something forth that may not have existence yet. Faith brings it into existence. Faith in God's ability is creative faith; faith bringing forth something out of nothing or that which is not seen. Faith "creates", it does not need proof or substance to create. Man's ability through faith is immeasurable. God can create out of nothing; faith in God provides the substance or the door through which the faith is "realized" or "proven". Faith actually brings the proof of God's existence through the evidence which is brought forth, the manifestation of that which was believed. God brings proof through the faith but proof is not the basis of the faith. Faith is the key to results, but faith is in God's ability to provide (according to His Word), not in our own ability to manufacture faith. Our weakness in faith is tested to believe in God's Word to supply our every need. Our faith grows as it is tested in strength for God's strength to become our strength. Our need to supply (for ourselves) is diminished when we see God supply for our needs outside of our own strength to do so. Our strength becomes a reassurance of God's strength towards us and for us; it becomes a position of resting in His ability to become strength for us. We lean on His strength which makes us strong, becoming utterly dependent on Him for everything we need. We are weak, but HE makes us strong. Our strength is His strength; our ability is His ability. (He becomes for us what we need.) We need strength, He becomes our strength. Our faith makes that possible. He has it, we need it, faith is our access to it. All things are found in Him, our faith grants us access to that and becomes a creative force to bring it into our existence (in the natural realm). God is the force behind the faith to create that which we need; God is the supply for our need, but also is and becomes the supply for our faith as well. Our faith becomes a trusting in and relying on His faithfulness to us, His reassurance to us that He is real and is alive in us and for us and to us. His existence is our existence, and His reality becomes for us our reality, His vision becomes our vision. Our perception of what is "real" is no longer based on facts or figures but based on God's ability to make it a reality based on the validity of His Word to us and to our spirit, His ability to create something out of nothing, and His promises to us that His Word is true and able to make it valid (TRUTH) for us. What is in our current existence and is "truth" to us does not make invalid the Word of God which is TRUTH for us, our ability to obtain something which we do not currently have in our existence. Our "truth" is invalid in comparison. What we see in the natural does not certify or validate its right to be in our lives if it nullifies the TRUTH in God's Word. Our "truth" must bow its knee to the TRUTH made available to us in and through God's Word and His work in our lives. Our health or healing made manifest in God's Word is TRUTH to us and for us, while our physical bodies may manifest a different "proof" of what is visible currently. Physical "proof" of something does not validate it and give it right of existence. God's Word gives spiritual evidence made available to us to change the evidence of what we are experiencing, our "truth" in exchange for His TRUTH, our reality in exchange for His reality which may not be reality for others. (What we experience may not be what others experience which is reality to them, but our reality supersedes current evidence in the natural. Our reality is based on God's Word to us.) God's Word is granted to us to supersede that which is currently visible in our physical lives. God's Word made flesh and manifested in our lives, His power within us made available to live above what we are currently living and experiencing. Darkness and its authority have been removed from our lives, and our lives which were under that authority no longer have any power to dictate what our circumstances should be or could be. Our lives are seen from a higher perspective and can no longer be controlled by what is seen by men as "reality". Our vision is no longer impaired/controlled by what is seen from man's perspective, but takes on the perspective of "all things possible through Christ". Man's "truth" no longer pertains to you and dictates your circumstance when God's Word takes precedence. Your world is no longer controlled by you but has taken on a higher dimension. Once controlled by the flesh, now the Spirit dictates your reality as you grant Him access (of control). The Spirit dictates the Word of God to your flesh and the flesh responds. What once was will no longer be! The Word of God is made "apparent" and becomes "real"/reality for you. What is "real" based on man is not what is necessarily "real" for you. You are a NEW creation, your reality is not what others may experience who are not of Christ. You are a new creature. Man's ways are not your ways and your flesh is not your own. You are under a new Master (One who took great delight in creating you!).

God's Word TO you creates a habitation for God's word to become real FOR you!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/01/2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

God is so wonderful. Just shortly after I got the above encouragement from the Holy Spirit, I read a post from Brenda Craig's site which is sent as a daily email and it went right along with the above post. Others may or may not see the similarity, but because it so directly speaks to my heart, I immediately saw the confirmation:

Not By Might, Not By Power, But By My Spirit
by Brenda Craig

Undaunted by the detour Abraham took, trying to produce the promise on his own; I once more released the dream, the longing of his heart. I went against all circumstantial evidence. I defied his very present reality and called him father of many nations (Romans 4:17-18).

In the season to come Isaac would be born. Isaac means laughter, and I always have the last laugh with the enemy. He never wins with Me. Always remember this when you are fighting a battle. Do not fight in your own might or try and make way before the ordained time. Battles are only won by My spirit (Zech 4:6). Walk according to My spirit and you will prevail (Romans 8:4). I brought timing and maturity together. For Abraham and Sarah, childish laughter would no longer reside in repressed hope. It was to reveal itself in flesh and blood with coos of childish delight.

After a second visitation, do you think he still sat out under the stars and counted or wondered how could it be? Did he let sand sift through his hands, marveling at the magnitude as he contemplated his own aging impotent body? Did the answer come on a day when he least expected it? Did he have questions in his eyes on the day Sarah looked at him with jubilation mixed with amazement in her eyes, as though the heavens shouted the joy of it? Was her age transformed into a thing of beauty because of it?

Yes! Yes, My beloved. Yes to all the questions. Don’t chastise or disqualify yourself for your questions. Bring them to Me and receive faith in exchange. I never tire of encouraging you for I look on the motive of your heart as it clings to Me all the while holding a sword in your hand.

To Everything There Is A Season

On that grand and glorious day when Sarah discovered her suddenly, the heavens shouted and the trees of the field clapped their hands, singing with joy, “The promise is here (Psalms 96:2)! The promise has come!” When she told Abraham, did they dance and shout for joy? Of course they did. Can you imagine the magnitude of Abrahams worship as the words sank into his heart? The faith of God in him nurtured over the years grew into fruition. In due season the fields yield their fruit (Leviticus 26:4).

My beloved one, they are an example of what to do and what not to do. They are an example of My faithfulness and My unwillingness to let go of the word I have spoken till it is fulfilled in the lives of My children. I counted his unwavering faith as righteousness. The promise was born in spite of the detour. Have you waited a long time? Have you made detours? Have you blamed yourself? Have you wondered and asked why? Have you looked up at the stars at night and wished you could see beyond them to what I see?

I know you can answer yes to all or most of the above questions. This does not daunt Me at all. From this day forward the greatest thing I desire is to see you avoid all future detours. Be close to Me in intimate relationship, in constant communion and detour signs will be unmistakably clear. It is better to avoid than to overcome them, for some can have a lifetime of consequences. I am here to spare you, to remind you of My true nature. I am faithful! I am true! I am to you as I was to Abraham. Trust Me.

I Watch Over My Word To Perform It

Beloved, you are a descendant of Abraham and an heir to the promise. I love you as I loved him. He was just a man like Elijah was just a man (James 5:17). They did nothing any greater than you can do when trust is put in Me. I am opening your eyes to see beyond the stars into the heart of one who adores you. I am giving you My hope, My endurance, My patience, and most of all, My faith

I have not forgotten one promise or one dream I have planted in your heart. I watch over every one to perform them. Let it be done according to My spoken and written word. I release My word today, bringing about the victory you have so longed for.

I am releasing My Word to you right now this moment and I am saying, “Open up O’ eyes of My beloved, open and see. Open up O’ gates of your heart. The question in your eyes and heart are answered today with yes and amen. Yes and amen to the dreams and promises I have birthed in your heart.”

“Do not detour with a heart of unbelief for it always causes problems (Hebrews 3:12). Do not let the enemy say, “Hath God Said?” He is a liar and the father of all lies (John 8:44 b) Have faith in Me. Have My faith. Open up your heart and I will fill it with My faith. I am faith. I give Myself to you. Is anything to wonderful or impossible for Me? No! I watch over My word to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12). It does not return without accomplishing the purpose for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11).”
Anita Jones

Posted: 04/02/2016 at 8:26pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Jones

Amen! yes God is so wonderful! thank you so much Kimberly for
posting both of these words. I had been with some friends earlier this
evening, and one of them said something to me at the end of the
evening in a completely joking manner. however unknown to her it
bothered me and I began to feel thin skinned about the remark. the
enemy was using it too prick at my insecurities and self doubts as it
related to a area where I have been at times weary from waiting for
the manifestation of the promise. so as I was retiring for the night I
knew I needed to encourage myself in the Lord and fix my mind on
things above and with that I turned here to OH to see what there may
be. And then I saw your post Kimberly and it is exactly the right word
I needed ! I praise you father God Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy
Spirit for your word is true and your timing is so perfect! thank you
so much Kimberly. God bless!
View Anita Jones's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Jones
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/02/2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Anita, I am so glad it blessed you! I have really had to
encourage myself in the Lord lately because of some ongoing
battles with health, and while I would try to encourage
myself, I really needed the encouragement from the Lord
Himself; so when the Holy Spirit gave this to me, I really
felt His encouragement that my current situation will have
to bow to His truth and to His reality of what His Word
says about my situation. So this was a "preaching" message
to my spirit which I really needed. My current situation
has not yet changed but I am pressing through to change my
situation to the TRUE reality of what He has available. Let
the weak say, "I am strong". And I will see it come to
pass! (I just really needed to have God reiterate it to my
spirit, though!)
It is always good to hear from you!
Anita Jones

Posted: 04/03/2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged Quote Anita Jones

thank you Kimberly and Amen to what you have said. please know
that I am standing in agreement with you in prayer for your complete
Health and Wellness. as I was praying for u, I had the image of the
Good Shepherd carrying a lamb on his shoulders. I turned to the
scriptures Isaiah 40.. how the Lord himself carries His lambs, His
flock, close to his heart .. a picture of the Good Shepherd who
strengthens, binds, God as healer. you're preaching, teaching by the
Holy spirit is true and applicable in so many areas of life. I thought
last night of David and 1 Samuel 30 : 6, when David was feeling
discouraged it was a willful decision on his part to turn and meditate
upon Our God and His truth, not the false appearance of
circumstances, being discouraged .... the battle of the mind so to
speak. but the battle belongs to God,, not by our power and might but
by the Holy Spirit ! and He is for us! praise God., I see now the armor
of the Lord and the shield of faith! I will continue to pray for your
complete healing Kimberly God bless you
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/03/2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Thank you so much for your prayers. I can really feel the
power of prayer many times when it goes out on my behalf.
Whether it comes as strength in the body or strength in my
spirit, I can feel the prayer having an effect. I really
appreciate the prayers of everyone who has prayed.
Thank you SO MUCH for standing in prayer for me, Anita, I
really am fighting a battle in my health right now!
Liv Helmore

Posted: 04/03/2016 at 6:28pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

Kimberley Anita I am praying together with you both in Spirit
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/03/2016 at 6:45pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Thank you, sweet Liv!
Anita Jones

Posted: 04/04/2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged Quote Anita Jones

Praise God! Liv, I am thankful also. Its such a blessing to be able to
stans United in prayer together. Father, in the name of Jesus we
come together to pray for your beloved, our sister Kimberly. thank
you so much for the gift of Prayer in the power & Authority of the
name of Jesus. your word teaches us to pray for one another and that
your name be glorified above all names we ask & we believe and
trust in your word. your word is truth! in the name of Jesus we ask for
complete healing for Kimberly. we stand with her Lord knowing that
you hear all of her prayers and our interscessions, in the unity of the
Holy Spirit. glorify your name. We give you thanks. Amen.
" you didn't choose me. I chose you. The father will give whatever you
ask for using my name. I command you to love each other. " see JN
15 v s 7 - 16 { these verses are so wonderful to even fully
comprehend, Great & so good is our Abba Lord! )
Psalm 50 : 14- 15 " Pay your vows to the most high and call upon me
in the day of trouble I WILL deliver you and you shall glorify me"
standing in the truth of your word oh Lord amen
Liv Helmore

Posted: 04/04/2016 at 2:58pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

Yes Father, Amen
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic