RaisingThe
Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
OpenHeaven.com Forum : PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Subject Topic: Gold Coins Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/07/2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I had a dream last night that I was in a large public room that seemed to lead off to other areas and many people were in the room (maybe passing through to other areas). Some people came up to me and asked if I would like to pray with them as a group (in the dream I do not recollect who the people were but maybe I was familiar with them because I was happy to pray with them). We joined hands in the middle of the room and we were going to pray. (We were still in the middle of this public area with other people present who may not have been Christians, but in the dream there was no thought of going somewhere private to pray; it seemed totally natural to join hands and pray in the midst of all the people. There was no self-consciousness in the dream about what others might think. That thought never even occurred in the dream.) I do not know if I started to pray out loud or if another started to pray, or even if we were going to be silent and wait on God, because right after we joined hands to pray, the power of God hit me and threw me backwards. My feet flew out from under me as if I had been pushed really hard, yet as my body fell backward, it was as if I was floating toward the floor and I landed very gently on the floor. As I hit the floor in the dream, my eyes were open but I saw gold coins all over the floor. The coins were not of earth's currency, but were similar in size to a penny and also similar to a penny had the number one etched in the center of the coin. I was aware in the dream that the coins were of gold yet the coins were transparent like glass, and where the light reflected off of the coins, they emitted a golden reflection instead of a white reflection. As I became aware in the dream that I was seeing a supernatural vision of the gold coins, I felt like I was to tell the others of the vision I was seeing. So I spoke up in the midst of them praying and said, "I am seeing a vision of gold coins all over the floor, and the gold is transparent like glass." (The coins were just scattered all over the floor for anyone to pick up if they were able to see them.)

That was all of the dream that I remember, but when I woke up, I was thinking over the dream and remembered the verse in the Bible about heaven's streets made of gold and it being transparent like glass (Rev 21:21 "The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.").
During the dream I did not relate it to any verse, nor did I think of that verse in the dream, I was merely telling others what I was seeing before my eyes and aware that the coins were made of gold but were somehow clear like glass. I was wondering when I woke up if the dream indicated money coming but was unclear as to the revelation of the dream at first. I have had other dreams where God let me know money was coming, but in those cases I saw actual money and dollar bills of earthly currency. In one dream many years ago, I saw dollar bills of different denominations all over the ground out in the open and I knew the money was for me to pick up and take it. I kept going and found more money and more money until I came to a place where there was a little sleeping mat or bedroll on the ground, and around the little sleeping mat were several bills of foreign currency which I did not recognize, and I knew these bills belonged to whoever slept there and I was not to take his money which was for his collection. (In that dream I believe the man was a missionary going to foreign fields where the money would be needed.) And in that dream, the understanding was that God was going to give me money for myself and also for "missions" and missionaries in the foreign fields. So some money was for me but some money was going to be given to me that was not "mine" in the sense that God had designated it for someone else. So God was going to give me money for myself for food and needs but also money to be "sowed", like in 2 Cor. 9:10 "Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed...". That dream indicated actual money was going to come to me, but we do go through seasons at times. And some seasons we have plenty and some seasons we go through a bit of "drought". So as I was thinking on this recent dream, I realized that unlike other dreams, this dream did not have "earth's" money or currency, it was heavenly currency which I have not seen in a dream before now. And so I was wondering why the difference in this dream...and the word came in my spirit, "PROVISION".

There are times when we are in a season where we have to depend on God for different things that money may not supply for that need or the money that we do have is really being stretched to supply all that we need. Obviously we depend on God through all times, but there are those times when you have to step out in faith that God will provide! (Some seasons require more faith than others!) So I believe God was showing me in the dream that He would supply heavenly resources that would not necessarily be brought about through monetary means in the natural. And at first I thought the dream was just meant for myself, so other than telling my mom, I was going to keep it to myself. But then I remembered in the dream that I felt I was to tell my vision to the other prayer members who were praying in the dream and realized the vision was not only for me but for them as well. So I believe the dream is encouragement to others that God has heavenly provision freely available where money will not have to be depended so heavily in the natural and that God will allow the money which you do have to stretch farther through heavenly means. He has heavenly resources to meet your needs. I think the dream is a reminder that gold is so flush in heaven that streets are made out of it like ours are of cement or dirt or whatever. He is a rich Father and can supply all our needs. It is just precious to get that gentle reminder. To me it is like getting an "I love you" from the Father. We may read in the bible that He loves us, but don't you just like to hear it from Him in person anyway!

1 Timothy 6:17

"Charge them that are rich in this present world, that they be not highminded, nor have their hope set on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy."

2 Cor 9:8

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.

Matthew 6:31

Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.

Matthew 7:11

If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

Luke 12:24

Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

2 Cor 9:8

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Rose Cooper

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/08/2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Kimberley, This is such a lovely encouragement and confirmation of things. Praise the Lord! Thank you!
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version