Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Israel Rocked After Terrorist Attacks & Stabbed Young Innocent Girl to Death in Her Bed Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/30/2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Israel Rocked After Terrorist Attacks & Stabbed Young Innocent Girl to Death in Her Bed

by News Staff : Jun 30, 2016 : CBN News

"My son is a hero. He made me proud. My son died as a martyr defending Jerusalem and the al-Aksa Mosque. Praise be to Allah..." – Mother of the murderer

(Israel) — [CBN News] A teenage girl was stabbed to death Thursday morning as she lay in her bed at home. (Screengrab via CBN News)

An Arab terrorist from a nearby village climbed the security fence, entered her home and stabbed Hallel Yaffa Ariel, 13, repeatedly in her upper body. She was rushed to Jerusalem's Shaare Zedek Medical Center where she succumbed to her wounds.

The terrorist, identified as 19-year-old Mohammed Nasser Tarayrah, also stabbed and seriously wounded a member of the community's civil security squad who spotted the infiltrator on closed-circuit cameras and went after him. The wounded guard managed to shoot and kill the infiltrator, a resident of Bani Naim, an Arab village near Kiryat Arba, which is on the outskirts of the P.A.-controlled city of Hebron.

His mother later told a local Hebron news outlet she was proud of her "hero," the Palestinian Media Watch reported.

"My son is a hero. He made me proud. My son died as a martyr defending Jerusalem and the al-Aksa Mosque. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds," she said, adding that her son "has joined the martyrs before him and he is not better than them. Allah willing, all of them will follow this path, all the youth of Palestine. Allah be praised."

Perhaps the terrorist was inspired by an interview with Fatah Central Committee member Sultan Abu Al-Einein, published earlier this week in Donia Al-Watan, an independent Palestinian news agency, and translated by the Palestinian Media Watch. (Screengrab via CBN News)

When the interviewer asked about normalization with Israel, Einein, an advisor to P.A. Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, responded, "Every place you find an Israeli, cut off his head."

"If you would ask me about my personal position, I would tell you, 'every place you find an Israeli cut off his head. Likewise, I am against talks, negotiations, meetings, and normalization in all its forms with the Israeli occupation,'" Einein said.

COGAT (Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories) released a statement saying this kind of remark is reminiscent of places like Mosul and al-Raqqah, controlled by the Islamic State, United with Israel reported.

This kind of incitement, the statement said, spawns attacks.

"At the same time, this kind of incitement is the reason for terror attacks like the one in Tel Aviv two weeks ago, in which four innocent Israelis were murdered and many others injured," the statement read, adding that it "hinders progress" toward developing cooperation in the region.

The shooting attack on June 8 took place at a popular Tel Aviv restaurant.

The latest wave of terrorism, which began last September, has left 37 dead and injured hundreds more.

CBN News

Source: www.breakingchristiannews.com/

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/01/2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Chris Mitchell (July 1, 2016)

Netanyahu blamed incitement by the Palestinian Authority because just three days before Ariel's murder, a senior member of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' political party told a newspaper, "everywhere you see an Israeli, cut off his head."

(Israel) — [CBN News] The death of 13-year-old Israeli American Hallel Yaffa Ariel shocked the nation. A Palestinian teenager snuck into her bedroom and stabbed her to death. (Screengrab via CBN News)

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed the emotion of the country.

"This morning a terrorist sneaked into the bedroom of a 13-year-old girl, Hallel Yaffa Ariel. He murdered young Hallel in cold blood. A picture of her bloodstained room is almost too hard to see. There's a teddy bear still on her bed, a red beanbag chair, some pictures on the wall, shoes tightly packed in a bin next to her bunk bed. Why would any person do this?

Netanyahu blamed incitement by the Palestinian Authority. Just three days before Ariel's murder, a senior member of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' political party told a newspaper, "everywhere you see an Israeli, cut off his head."

"You don't murder a sleeping child for peace," Netanyahu said. "You don't slit a little girl's throat to protest a policy you don't like. You do this because you've been brainwashed. You've been brainwashed by a warped ideology that teaches you that this child isn't human." (Screengrab via CBN News)

Ariel was a U.S. citizen and cousin of a senior Israeli cabinet minister.

"The reality is that this incitement by Abu Mazen [Mahmoud Abbas] speaking of poisoning wells [referring to alleged plot by Jewish settlers] has resulted in the murdering of children," Israeli Agriculture Minister Uri Ariel said. "The vengeance of the Lord is the vengeance of the Lord, but our vengeance is [continuing] to build on this land."

According to a Hebron news agency, the mother of 17-year-old Mohammed Tarayrah said, "My son is a hero. He made me proud. My son died as a martyr defending Jerusalem and [the] al-Aksa Mosque [on the Temple Mount].

Hundreds came to Ariel's funeral. Her mother, Rena, blamed Mohammed's mother. She said, "I raised my daughter with love. You taught your son to hate."

CBN News

News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/06/2016 at 4:40pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Good Samaritan Wake-Up Call Christians should tend to Israel’s wounds

By Charles Gardner, Special to ASSIST News Service

Girl murdered in her sleepDONCASTER, UK (ANS – July 6, 2016) -- Western nations now under constant threat of terror attacks should spare a thought (and prayer) for Israel.

In one of the most shocking incidents yet since the start of lone-wolf knife and gun attacks by Palestinian terrorists, a 13-year-old girl was butchered to death while asleep in her bed. (1)

The grisly murder of Hallel Yaffa Ariel came just days after a senior adviser to PA president Mahmoud Abbas had urged his people to slit the throats of Israelis rather than engage in dialogue.

“If you ask me my blunt position, I would say—every place you find an Israeli, slit his throat,” Sultan Abu al-Einein, a central committee member of the ruling Fatah party, told the Palestinian website Donia al-Watan when asked about Palestinian officials participating in Israeli conferences. “Likewise, I am against talks, negotiations, meetings and normalization in all its forms with the Israeli occupation.” (2)

And on the day after the world woke up to news of Hallel’s tragic death, an Iranian military official boasted of having 100,000 missiles in Lebanon ready to annihilate the Jewish state.

Palestinian terrorists in GazaSpeaking on al-Quds Day, when Iranians mark their solidarity with Palestinians, Iranian Revolutionary Guard deputy commander Hossein Salami said: “The opportunity to destroy Israel is now better than ever because tens of thousands of long-range missiles all over the Islamic world are ready to hit Israel immediately upon receiving the order.” (3)

Adding gross insult to these appalling injuries have been the outrageous comments of Britain’s Opposition Leader Jeremy Corbyn who appeared to compare Israel to Islamic State during an event designed to confront claims of anti-Semitism within his party.

Jewish Labour MP Ruth Smeeth left the meeting in tears after saying she had been insulted by a hard-left activist using “traditional anti-Semitic slurs,” adding that Mr Corbyn’s failure to intervene was “final proof for me that he is unfit to lead and that a Labour Party under his stewardship cannot be a safe space for British Jews.”

Mr, Corbyn denied that he had intended to compare Israel to ISIS. A spokesman said he had been referring to states that were Islamic in character such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or Iran. He actually said: “Our Jewish friends are no more responsible for the actions of Israel or the Netanyahu government than our Muslim friends are for those of various self-styled Islamic states or organizations.” (4)

In any case, the Jewish people are under greater threat now than they were under the Nazis, and this time Christians especially must avoid the shameful option of passing by on the other side of the road like the religious folk in Jesus’ parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10.25-37). Israel has fallen “into the hands of robbers” (v30). We must take pity on them, tend to their wounds and look after them. The church dare not remain silent. “For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish.” That’s a pretty dire warning from God’s word.

A Palestinian attack useBut a great opportunity also lies before us, as the verse continues: “And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?” (Esther 4.14)

However, if we refuse to come to their aid, we will not prosper. For, in speaking of the future glory of Zion, Isaiah declares that “no weapon forged against you will prevail.” (Isa 54.17)

1) The Telegraph, June 30, 2016

2) Times of Israel, June 27, 2016

3) Jerusalem Post, July 3, 2016

4) The Times, July 1, 2016

Photo captions: 1) Hallel Yaffa Ariel was killed when a terrorist stabbed her in her bed. 2) Palestinians in the Gaza Strip taking part in an anti-Israel rally. 3) A masked Palestinian protester stands near burning tires during clashes with police in Isawiya, an Arab neighborhood in Jerusalem. (Photo credit: Reuters) 4) Charles Gardner with his wife, Linda.

Charles and Linda GardnerAbout the writer: Charles Gardner is a veteran Cape Town-born British journalist working on plans to launch a new UK national newspaper reporting and interpreting the news from a biblical perspective. With his South African forebears having had close links with the legendary devotional writer Andrew Murray, Charles is similarly determined to make an impact for Christ with his pen and has worked in the newspaper industry for more than 41 years. Part-Jewish, he is married to Linda, who takes the Christian message around many schools in the Yorkshire town of Doncaster. Charles has four children and nine grandchildren. Charles can be reached by phone on +44 (0) 1302 832987, or by e-mail at chazgardner@btinternet.com . He is the author of Peace in Jerusalem, available from http://olivepresspublisher.com

** You may republish this or any of our ANS stories with attribution to the ASSIST News Service (www.assistnews.net). Please also tell your friends that they can receive a complimentary subscription to ANS by going to the above website and signing up there.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version