OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "Yes, You Will Be Blessed!" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
LonnieMackley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/09/2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged Quote LonnieMackley

"Yes, You Will Be Blessed!"

by Lonnie Mackley  Aug. 9th, 2016

I just felt led to encourage some of you that have been having a hard time believing that God wants to bless, heal, deliver, and restore you, because you have had a lifetime of setbacks, denials, and humiliations in preparation for the incredible calling that you are about to begin. The devil has been trying to lie to you and tell you that you are unworthy, and also that you shouldn't get your hopes up because nothing will happen and God will just let you down again because you are just a big loser and failure that will never have anything good because you don't deserve it. Lie, lie, and lie again!

Some of you like King David and Joseph were born into homes where you felt like the strange egg dropped in the wrong nest and no matter how good things went for others around you, you always seemed to get the bad end of the stick. Although the devil was trying to cripple you from the start, God has actually used all of your humbling in order to build compassion in you toward the multitude of people you are about to bring His power to. Plus the magnitude and scope of God's outpouring on your life will be so far beyond what you now see that you will need all the humility you can get!

So get off the pity-pot today and stop listening to that same old broken record of lies from the devil and people that have kept you down. Healing, deliverance, and restoration are not just coming in the future anymore, they are here now!; so stop begging and whining and start thanking God for it! Most people in the bible had hard lives of humiliating preparation just like you and when the time for them to rise up to their position came, they felt unworthy for it as well. But what God is about to do through you must be all Him and none of you, so get your faith back today and start believing again!

HAG 2: 19 Is there yet any seed left in the barn? Until now, the vine and the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive tree have not borne fruit. " `From this day on I will bless you.' "

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Rose Cooper

Posted: 08/09/2016 at 9:58pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Quote:
I just felt led to encourage some of you

THANK YOU! You have no idea how much I needed to wake up this morning and read these words.

Quote:
that have been having a hard time believing that God wants to bless, heal, deliver, and restore you

Not really a hard time believing, but when nothing happens and ...

Quote:
because you have had a lifetime of setbacks, denials, and humiliations in preparation for the incredible calling
that you are about to begin.

Doubt that it will ever happen sets in, and of course ...

Quote:
The devil has been trying to lie to you {INCESSANTLY AS IN WITHOUT CEASING!} and tell you that you are
unworthy, and also that you shouldn't get your hopes up {DAILY! HOURLY?} because nothing will happen {WITH
MONOTONOUS REGULARITY!}
and God will just let you down again {DAILY!}

Quote:
because you are just a big loser and failure that will never have anything good because you don't deserve it.

Not so much this, but there was a particular circumstance that has directly resulted in some doubt.

Quote:
Lie, lie, and lie again!

Yup it's all lies, but it is insidious and exhausting when it is unrelenting.

Quote:
Some of you like King David and Joseph were born into homes where you felt like the strange egg dropped in the
wrong nest

describes my life to this very day. I am always out of step. Always outside looking in. Always alone (except for God of course).

Quote:
and no matter how good things went for others around you, you always seemed to get the bad end of the stick.

You have no idea how true that is.In fact, that is an understatement, to end all understatements. I would be HAPPY with the 'bad end of
the stick' at least I would have hold of the stick.

Quote:
Although the devil was trying to cripple you from the start, God has actually used all of your humbling in order
to build compassion in you toward the multitude of people you are about to bring His power to. Plus the magnitude and
scope of God's outpouring on your life will be so far beyond what you now see that you will need all the humility you can
get!

Yes! and YES! I know.

Quote:
So get off the pity-pot today and stop listening to that same old broken record of lies from the devil and people
that have kept you down.

bit harsh lol but I can see that some people might need the kick in the rear. I am not
on the pity pot, but I am weary in body. This battle has taken a toll on me, and while I have been and am more than
willing to pay the price (I'm still here!) I feel it's time for it to end now, a feeling that is not helped by the fact
that I know that...

Quote:
Healing, deliverance, and restoration are not just coming in the future anymore, they are here now!
;

It's just that we are in that dreadful stage where labour has started, but the baby isn't here yet. It's here, but not
here.

Quote:
so stop begging and whining and start thanking God for it! Most people in the bible had hard lives of humiliating
preparation just like you and when the time for them to rise up to their position came, they felt unworthy for it as
well. But what God is about to do through you must be all Him and none of you, so get your faith back today and start
believing again!

Again a wee bit harsh... but in keeping with what I have been feeling for the last few days in that it is a time for rejoicing and
thanking God.

Quote:
HAG 2: 19 Is there yet any seed left in the barn? Until now, the vine and the fig tree, the pomegranate and the
olive tree have not borne fruit. " `From this day on I will bless you.' "

Amen!!

Edited by Rose Cooper on 08/09/2016 at 10:01pm
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
Liv Helmore

Posted: 08/09/2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

Rose yesterday I came across this verse

http://biblehub.com/2_samuel/21-10.htm

Rizpah daughter of Aiah took sackcloth and spread it out for herself on a rock. From the beginning of the harvest till the rain poured down from the heavens on the bodies, she did not let the birds touch them by day or the wild animals by night.

I looked up the name Rizpah today and it has reference to the "glowing coal" as in Isaiah 6:6 http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Rizpah.html#.V6rH zY9OJYc

http://biblehub.com/niv/isaiah/6-6.htm
Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar.

I feel like for some reason God wanted me to say those things

Edited by Liv Helmore on 08/09/2016 at 11:25pm
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore
Rose Cooper

Posted: 08/10/2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Hi Liv,

Thank you for being obedient and posting, but I have to say I'm not following what the Lord is trying to say.

I've read the entire chapter of 2 Samuel 21. I've looked up all the references to Rizpah / hot coal in the concordance. It seems to be speaking of God
removing sin, both from the chapter in Samuel and Isaiah 6:6.

The very root word (if you trace it down through Strong's) of Rizpah is 'to set alight, to burn' and that also has some symbolic meanings.

But overall - not sure. Rizpah was the daughter of Aiah which means tribulation. She was the lover / wife of Saul which means "to beg or ask". She
kept the birds of the air and the beasts of the field - which are symbolically used elsewhere in the Bible for demons/Satan - away from her sackcloth
(mourning), which could be cross-referenced to Isa 61:2-3 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to
comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of
praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

I shall continue to ponder it.
Liv Helmore

Posted: 08/10/2016 at 3:13pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

dear Rose

from the chapter my understanding was that David heard of what she had done and knew to honour with honour from God because of what she had done.

I am reminded of Jesus saying these demons will not come out except by prayer and fasting - even with dishonour on the house of Saul David heard of her and knew to honour her because of what she had done, and this honour was from God. the disciples were surprised when they could not cast out demons, and Jesus' reply was these demons cannot be cast out except with prayer and fasting.

thank you for your response, pray this makes sense
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore
Rose Cooper

Posted: 08/10/2016 at 6:51pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Hi Liv,

Thanks again, but no that makes even less sense to me. I think at this point I need to say that I don't think the message is for
me. Perhaps there is someone else reading this thread to whom it is applicable.

Rose

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version