Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: TO VOTE OR NOT TO VOTE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/10/2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

"It is the duty of nations as well as men to own their dependence upon the overruling power of God, to confess their sins and transgressions in humble sorrow yet with assured hope that genuine repentance will lead to mercy and pardon, and to recognize the sublime truth, announced in the Holy Scriptures and proven by all history: that those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord.”   ABRAHAM LINCOLN

"It is the duty of nations to acknowledge the Providence of Almighty God, to obey His will…” George Washington

VISION:

Some years ago I looked over a wall on the outside and saw a greyish looking tree. The tree was lifeless, it had no leaves. It was broken in one place and held together by a band aid. I wondered what that tree was all about when suddenly a Voice spoke a name. The tree belonged to an elective presidential candidate of a party who was obviously not in favor of Christian freedom and beliefs.

INTERPRETATION:

Looking outside over the wall is looking at the outside world and its manner of government. This lifeless tree was shown to display this particular candidate's unfavorability. One who can only offer a band aid solution for what ails the United States of America. Only GOD can heal a broken nation which is why it is so important to vote for one person who has more favorability over another; one who can, under GOD, assist HIM in healing the U.S. During this election year, pray for discernment and guidance. Pray for a President that would recognize that a nation is blessed only when the Lord is its GOD. Pray that the reigning candidate will be one who will be moved by His Spirit to make the right decisions; who will support Israel and other issues that are critically important for the blessing of this nation.

Related Biblical verses:

And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; And I will bless those who bless you (Israel including Christians Believers who are brought into the Covenanted Commonwealth through Jesus Christ) and the one who curses you I will curse. And IN YOU ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH WILL BE BLESSED. So Abram went forth as the LORD had spoken to him; and Lot went with him

If you elect not to vote, your vote will automatically go in favor of an opposing party. Discern.

Keep the Faith, always

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 08/18/2016 at 8:43am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/10/2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

After posting this message, I found the following quote spoken by Abraham Lincoln.

"Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."    (Abraham Lincoln)

Jesus Christ is the Tree of Life who gives life. His fruit and leaves are for the healing of the nations (Book of Revelation). As a Believer, Abraham Lincoln, without doubt, knew this truth.

Keep the Faith,

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 08/10/2016 at 9:23am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version