Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Why You Need to Understand This About Heaven Now - Doug Addison Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/14/2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Why You Need to Understand This About Heaven Now

Doug Addison, Los Angeles, CA

These have been such dramatic and uncertain times with bombings, storms, fires and violence breaking out all over the world. At the same time, I, and many others, have been experiencing the most dramatic heavenly encounters ever.

We are moving into a time of God revealing to us more about Himself. We are in a time when our lives on earth can change radically as we understand what Jesus said, "...on earth as it is in Heaven." Matthew 6:10 NIV

We can be at peace in the midst of any situation when we understand things from a heavenly perspective. The veil between Heaven and Earth is opening up more as we are entering into great times of global harvest and revival.

Heaven is very real and interactive; it is not just a place we go to when we die. Whether you are aware of it or not, your spirit is interacting with Heaven every day. This can be through things like dreams and visions or God speaking to you.

Heaven Revealed

Jesus said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in Me. My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with Me that you also may be where I am." John 14:1-3 NIV

Jesus is not just talking about Heaven being a place we experience in the future—rather He is saying He will return to our lives on Earth and open the door to experience Heaven now.

This also indicates that He is drawing us to a closer relationship, as we can sit in places of closer communion with Him. This is essential to hearing the voice of God and understanding the destiny you are being called into.

Prophetic Mysteries Revealed

After Jesus returned to Heaven, God sent us the Holy Spirit. The first disciples began to get greater revelation once they received the Holy Spirit into things in the Torah—the Bible—about the new season they were in.

Each generation needs a fresh, new revelation of who God is for them. This expanded revelation allows everyone to experience God in a way that makes sense to them. This is happening right now!

"The mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord's people." Colossians 1:26 NIV

Over the next 6 months we can expect to see God release a greater understanding of some key prophetic mysteries that were previously hidden.

Sometimes these things will flow like a download from Heaven. A practical example of this is when people who have felt they were destined to write a book—but have not had the message—suddenly receive it. Also, there is going to be a release of new sounds, music, art and business ideas as this happens.

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:3 NIV

God is going to use this time to summon you by name and reveal to you the purpose for which you came to Earth. In the midst of this, new creative flow from Heaven will come as well.

Get ready to cross over into a new season of heavenly interactions, prophetic downloads and greater understanding.

Blessings,

Doug Addison
InLight Connection

respond@dougaddison.com
 www.DougAddison.com

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 08/14/2016 at 2:43pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version