OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: COMFORT FOR THE BRIDE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/16/2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

COMFORT FOR THE BRIDE

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

This is the day of the great falling away but it also is the day of impending danger for My people who are called by My name.  You must know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and that all things work together for good to those who are called according to My plan and purpose.

Seek My face and draw near to Me.  Stay close to My side and I will protect you and give you the words to say when you are in need of them.  Yes, hide My words in your heart for I keep My promises to you.

Remain silent upon your bed and rest in my faithfulness.  I watch over you.  I send My angels to war on your behalf when under attack.  Remain in My perfect peace by keeping your mind upon Me.

Even though there is danger all around I am with you.  Do not be afraid for I am with you.  Do not be dismayed for I am your God.  I will strengthen you.  Yes, I will help you.  I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.  Trust in Me with all of your heart.  Lean not unto your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Me and I will direct your paths.

Lie down and your sleep will be sweet.  Do not be afraid of sudden fear.  Do not allow the tormentor to come upon you with terror.  Yes, do not be afraid of the terror by night.  Rest in Me for I am in control of all things concerning you.  The enemy must go through Me to get to you.  And if I allow him to go to you, you must know that if I am for you no man can harm you.

I am a good God and all things that you may face are for your good and the good of My kingdom.  Yes, there will be martyrs and they will receive a great reward in heaven, but also many will escape it.  You will not face anything that you are not ready for.

The purging of My fire is for those whom I love.  I purge all who I will use in a mighty way.  The testing purifies you that your faith will be like pure gold so you can face many things without wavering in fear and unbelief.  Trust Me with the work I will do in you. 

Rest faithfully in My love.  I am setting you free this very hour because you do trust in Me and that you do cry out to Me.  I see your heart that it is pure and that you want to walk in My holiness.

Yes, this may be the day of the great falling away but it is also the day of My bride drawing closer to Me.  The deep within you is crying out to the deep in Me.  I will rescue you in the catching away of My people.  It is ever so close.  Soon and very soon you will see your King in glory.

Keep pressing in and believing, expecting and receiving.  Break forth into joy for you have My victory.  Great grace and peace to you this day.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version