Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: VISION - PRAYERS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/16/2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Vision: Seeing an adult, looking like a child, kneeling beside the bed praying.

A strong call is going out to the church today to pray. To take time out regularly and humbly come before our loving FATHER as a child and talk with Him in the holy name of HIS precious Son, Jesus Christ.

Praise God and thank you Lord Jesus.

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 09/16/2016 at 6:17am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 09/16/2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

A lamp shining brightly is seen beside this praying person. This is the Light of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Light of the world.   Praise His holy Name.

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 09/16/2016 at 6:31am
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 09/16/2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

This meaningful vision is unfolding in parts. Now seeing a replica of this person as this one continues to pray. In other words, one is kneeling on the floor praying and the other one is higher up in front. This person is angelic like and attired in a long robe. A heart with a cross inside of it is embroidered on the gown. "Follow Your Heart" is written above.

Man's heart is inherently wicked as taught in the Word. But not the case when the Cross is genuinely stamped and carved in a Believer's heart. To "FOLLOW YOUR HEART, then, has a different meaning entirely. In this context, it means that a Believer follows the heart of the holy loving One who died on the Cross for us.

Praises and thanks be to the indwelling Christ.

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 09/16/2016 at 6:56am
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 09/16/2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Amen.
Liv Helmore

Posted: 09/16/2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

dear Suzanne thank you for this word
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore
Liv Helmore

Posted: 09/16/2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

1 Corinthians 13
11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. 12Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.
Liv Helmore

Posted: 09/17/2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

Hi Suzanne
the reason this speaks to me I think God is speaking to me through this about how sometimes the response of the church has been to punish the simple heart of a child

pray for the restoration of God's heart towards His children in the church so we do not betray the heart of a child by calling it wicked. I think I have been discouraged in the past because of receiving that message

when the heart of a child is told it is already wicked - I think the enemy has knocked out a lot of hearts by discouraging us this way.

Romans 8
1Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the Law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin. He thus condemned sin in the flesh, 4so that the righteous standard of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 09/19/2016 at 4:34pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Hi Liv: Your comments reminded me of the following verses.

Jesus called a little child to stand among them. “Truly I tell you, He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Our precious Lord instructed that we are to become as humble little children to enter the kingdom. To become and remain as a little child is to become the greatest (as in the vision of the angelic-like replica of the praying adult child). Yes many (in and out of the church) are hijacking the innocence of the innocents with various misleading doctrines, beliefs and condemnations. There will be terrible consequences, as instructed in His Word, for this.

God bless you Liv.
Suzanne

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 09/19/2016 at 4:48pm
Liv Helmore

Posted: 10/01/2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

Amen Suzanne

I pray that any confusion on my part between what is the new self He created in me and what is the old self will be clarified.
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 10/02/2016 at 6:39am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Hi Susan and Liv,
As I read this post I felt lead to post two of my recent journal entries. I hope they will bless you.

September 27, 2016 Tuesday 4:26 am
Good morning Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day that you have made; I choose to rejoice and be glad in it; thank you for wisdom and understanding, counsel and might, knowledge and the fear of the lord. Thank you that the spirit of the sovereign Lord is upon me and has anointed me to preach good new to the earth. Father, it is time for the restoration of all things and people in the earth. I am so grateful that I do not have to have the plan. I have you and you have the plan. I thank you that all things that I need will come to me effortlessly when I need them. You are my daddy and you love me. You take care of everything that concerns me and what concerns me is the condition of the earth. Father, how do we bring an end to sin and death? The whole earth is groaning to be delivered. Teach me how to pray. Bring those with like minds and hearts. We are the creation, you are the creator. You alone know the eternal design for which you have created everything. Within each of us is a longing to be delivered from slavery and be restored to Sonship.

Father, Jesus paid a very high price to redeem the bride and bring your Kingdom to earth. He deserves a spotless bride, one who will carry his heart, one that will nurture the children. Oh daddy, where do I fit in the plan? I know that I was born for such a time as this but what do you desire for my life to look like? I desire to do your will. I desire to see the earth and its inhabitants restored back to their original design. What would life have looked like on earth if Adam and Eve had never sinned? That is what a future looks like. We have been stuck in our sin for so long that we believe that it will always be this way, but this is not so. I declare an end to sin and death. Death is a result of sin and sin is a result of selfishness. It is simply the fruit of trying to do things in our own strength apart from you. Forgive us and cleanse us from self. Just as a healthy body functions together with each part doing its part because each body part has its own function and when they all are healthy and functioning and joined together they can move quickly and easily. Father, I confess the sin of competition on behalf of your body. When we all understand what part we play and love who we are then there will be no competition. My heart longs to see Ephesians 4 manifest in the earth.

Ephesians 4New King James Version (NKJV)
Father I am going to pray through this scripture.
Walk in Unity
4 I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord,

Father, I am your prisoner, I am chained by the chords of love. I am your love slave. What the earth needs is your love and yet it is so broken that it pushes away the very thing that is needed to bring its deliverance. The earth is made up of people who are the dust of the earth. We are groaning for deliverance.

beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called,

Father, I ask you to reveal the lies of the liar, so that we are able to walk worthy of the call for which each of us in the earth is called. We are each worthy because you placed yourself on the inside of us. Just because the treasure is hidden does not make it any less valuable. Oh daddy, I ask for eyes that see the treasure hidden in the earthen vessels around me. Help me to define them by their true names in heaven which will call forth their destiny and break the outer shell which has encrusted them. Give us a reason to hope again. Teach us again the value of walking and talking with you in the garden in the cool of the day.

2 with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love,

Oh daddy, this is a tall order. When we see someone who does not look or act like us our sin filled tendency is to judge them by the sins they are covered in and to think that we have all the answers. I ask you to clothe me in lowliness, gentleness, longsuffering and teach me how to bear with those who are weak showing them your love.

3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Father we need unity in the body but it can only manifest as your spirit fills each vessel with peace from the inside out as they come to know and understand their God given identity.

4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;

Father, it is hard for us to imagine that there is only one body when everyone who claims to represent you is doing so many different things in your name. This does not change the truth. There is one body. You are calling your children back into one body, directed by your spirit so that you can implant life and hope to us.

5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Oh Daddy, how my heart longs to see this scripture fulfilled, that we will again know you as the one and only true Lord, we will all have one faith, one baptism into the death of Christ Jesus which yields a resurrection which enables us to see above the circumstances and see everything and everyone through your eyes.

Spiritual Gifts
7 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. 8 Therefore He says:
“When He ascended on high,
He led captivity captive,
And gave gifts to men.”
9 (Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)

Father, thank you for the grace that was given to all of the inhabitants of the earth to become who they are; forgive us for calling grace and excuse to sin instead of an empowerment to do in the spirit what seems impossible to the flesh. Jesus you led captivity. This is important to understand. We complain about captivity but you used it to your advantage. Oh daddy, that we would be so captivated by your love for us so that your very love for your creation can flow into us and then through us. We talk about setting captives free but you led them. How did you do it? How do we do it?

11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,

Father, Jesus gave these gifts to the body and because we have led according to mans ways and not yours we have messed up so many things. I confess our sin and ask you to forgive and heal us. Bring order to your house.

12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,

Oh Daddy, how do we equip the saints for the work?

Again, I need to ask your forgiveness. We have misunderstood the work. We have considered the work telling everyone about you without looking and acting like you. The true work is being transformed back into your image and likeness and discovering our true identity which can only be found in Christ Jesus.
Father, forgive us for edifying our title or position above serving the body. True leaders are servants.

13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

Oh Father, in the Name of Jesus I call forth a unity of faith, true faith which sees the unseen and hears the cry of your heart for restoration. Knowing Jesus who is the head is the only way that the body can be restored. I call forth your perfection in each of us. Shake anything that is covering who we were truly meant to be, remove the false covers that give us a false security yet do not lead to life.

14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,

Oh Daddy, again forgive us, most of the people who claim to know and even represent you are not even children but are yet babies looking for others to continuously feed them rather than learning to eat from your hand. We have been tossed in every direction and followed our flesh rather than your spirit. Leaders have led by having men come to them rather than teaching them to come to you. We have gathered crowds unto ourselves and produced monument in our image instead of helping to restore them back into your image. This has allowed the enemy to trick us by making our flesh feel good while many go to an eternal death. Father, in the name of Jesus I ask you to expose the enemy both within and without. Sometimes we have become our own worst enemy in the name of protection. We protect our hearts from what is needed most relationship with you and each other. Father, in the garden the serpent was more cunning than all the other beasts. I ask you to reveal the deceiver, show us how we have fallen into his trap and what each of us must do in order for the earth to be restored. Expose what has been taking place under the cover of darkness and bring your light and truth, show us the way. Show us Jesus.

15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—

Father, I live in a culture that would rather be lied to if it will tickle their ears and make their flesh feel good and keep all of their idols in place. Forgive us, cleanse us, heal us and deliver us from ourselves. I desire to speak only what you are saying. It is time for us to grow up into Christ. We are trying to serve Jesus like good servants, instead of being who he is presently in the earth. Father, it is time for the true ministry gifts to come forward and speak truth that will shatter the lies. It is time for order in the church and for the foundation to be upon the apostles and prophets who are hearing your plan of restoration. We are to be building people not buildings, monuments, ministries, and names for ourselves. There is only one name by which we can be saved. We are being saved from our sinful selves.

16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

Father, again I must ask forgiveness. We as leaders have done the work of the ministry and the people who sit in pews do not feel necessary. They have been deceived into believing that the minister is there to make them feel good not to grow them up so that they can become an active part of your body and supply from what you have placed inside of them. We each have a part to play and when we discover what it is and walk in it, it produces the greatest joy and causes our very DNA to resonate and sing the song of heaven and the song of the bride. Others are then attracted to the song our heart is singing. Father we need your wisdom to transition. In the natural if all of our body parts were disconnected we would be dead. Life is in the blood and blood can only produce life when it can flow to a connected body. We as humans have defense mechanisms in place to protect ourselves and we fear the very connection that will bring us life. We have feared exposure. We have chosen to hide our sin and self-protect, this is sin and again we need your forgiveness. Father I call forth those who will lead the way to change because you have changed their heart from stone into flesh and given them your heart of love. Love is the lifeblood in the body. Where is the love? I ask you to show us what love looks like.

The New Man
17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; 19 who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Father, forgive us for walking as the gentiles walk in the futility of our minds, trying to use human reason to fix things in our own strength. I call forth the new order of things. The earth is a dark room and we cannot see unless we are connected to the mind of Christ not human philosophy. You created us in your image and likeness, but sin has darkened our eyes, alienating us from your life. Forgive us for our ignorance of your ways. Open our blind eyes to see what you have placed in our hearts; allow us to feel what you feel; forgive us for giving ourselves to that which does not produce life. We have been unclean and we need your cleansing love to manifest in the earth. We even in the church have been greedy for earthly gain at the expense of the body not coming together. We have chosen not to share the piece you have given to us unless someone can or will pay us for it. My heart is so grieved. We have a God who says copy me and a body who has a copy write. Your desire is that we will each discover what has been placed in our hearts and offer it freely and encourage others to do the same.

20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Oh Daddy, it is time for us to truly learn Christ and to hear Him, be taught by Him who is truth so that we can put off our former conduct and our old man which is corrupt and walks according to deceitful lust. Renew us in the spirit of your mind to put on the new man who is created according to your plan in true righteousness and holiness.

Do Not Grieve the Spirit
25 Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,”[ for we are members of one another.

Father, teach us to speak truth that will set others free not keep them comfortable in their sin. We have believed that we are all separate and that our sin does not affect anyone else. This is not true. We are one body.

26 “Be angry, and do not sin” do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil.

Oh Daddy, in the church it has been preached that we should not feel angry and if we do we should never show it. You do not tell us not to get angry just not to let our anger turn into an occasion to sin. When it is not brought into the light then the enemy will have a chance to plant a seed of offense in our hearts.

28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need.

Oh Daddy, the enemy of our souls comes to steal our identity, that the labor of our hands has produced nothing but futility. As we each discover our true identity we will learn to co labor with Christ to restore the planet and its people.

29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

Father, again we need your forgiveness, it is so easy to speak what we see with our natural eye and call forth the identity of corruption that has covered us instead of the seed implanted inside of us which has been covered over. Father teach us to impart grace to the hearers as we hear your voice and what you would speak to them as you call them forth. Just like when you brought the animals before Adam to see what he would name them. He was able to call forth what they were because he was used to walking with your voice and he heard you tell him what to name them. Father we need to hear you tell us what resides inside of each body part so that we can name them according to what you have created them for. Their very nature is in their name.
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Father, I confess our sin. We have grieved your Holy Spirit. Come and seal us and teach us how to call forth redemption to mankind and the earth.

31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.

Father, cleanse us of all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking, may it not be found among us so that no malice be found in us and like Jesus we will be able to say the enemy has nothing in us. Show us what is currently in us so that we can confess it, repent and be changed back into your image and likeness.

32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

Oh Daddy, teach us to be kind to one another, forgive one another, even as Jesus our example forgave us. He paid a great price for our redemption, and it is time for his seed to come forth and crush the head of the enemy. Selah!

September 28, 2016 Wednesday 4:31 am
Good morning Daddy,
I want to thank you for this day you have made. I choose to rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you for my seated place in heaven in Christ. Thank you for allowing me to see what he sees, say what he is saying, and pray what you and he are praying. Thank you for honoring me with your presence. I ask not for a visitation but for my life to so look like you that you find a place on earth for the return of Jesus so that you can come and stay. I desire to be your habitation. A home where you spirit can rest. I place where you can set up your government, for your kingdom and your government will never end. Men’s kingdoms will fall and great will be their fall and when they fall you will lead through men and women who can shoulder the responsibility of your nature and responsibility to bring healing to this planet and its people. Men’s hearts will be failing them for fear of what is coming into the earth when everything they have built their identity in comes crashing down and we are all on the same footing. We will then see who holds the power. The greatest power in the world is the power to love. Jesus you modeled this so well, thank you. I have heard it said that it is not what you know but who you know, but the real question will be do we know you and even more do you know us? Oh Daddy I ask you to prepare me to be a sanctuary pure and holy tried and true with thanksgiving so I can be a living sanctuary for you, one who can house your very presence. There is no greater gift than you. I am healthy. I am wealthy. I am wise, not in my own eyes or even according to the ways and plans of man but if I have you I have everything. Thank you for filing me to overflowing and pouring yourself out upon a dry and thirsty land. I feel you leading me to Psalm 63

Psalm 63New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Thirsting Soul Satisfied in God.
A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.
63 O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.
2 Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise You.
4 So I will bless You as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
5 My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
6 When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches,
7 For You have been my help,
And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.
8 My soul clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.
9 But those who seek my life to destroy it,
Will go into the depths of the earth.
10 They will be delivered over to the power of the sword;
They will be a prey for foxes.
11 But the king will rejoice in God;
Everyone who swears by Him will glory,
For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.
Wow, Daddy once again I am amazed. Thank you so much for breathing your life upon me. I desire not to be just a living soul like Adam, I desire to be a life-giving spirit like Jesus. Teach me how to bring life from death and to call those things that be not as though they were. This is exactly what you did in the last Genesis. Out of the darkness you spoke light. Thank you for the privilege of being your mouthpiece; thank you for filling my lips with the fruit of new life. This world is in utter chaos and deep darkness I thank you for arising and shining in and through me. Thank you for the manifestation of the word that you gave me so many years ago that I would fly over any circumstance I faced and be a light in this dark world. Father, illuminate yourself in me. Draw others to desire what I have for you are my greatest possession. I truly am possessed by the living God. Fill every nook and cranny of my being with your light, life, truth, and manifest presence that the very atmosphere in me would bring change to the atmosphere around me. May the very essence and presence I carry cause repentance to manifest and men to cry out as they did with Peter, what must I do to be saved? Father, we have had a false view of salvation being that we get to go to heaven when we die and as a result we have missed out on so much. Hell is eternal separation from you and yet the awareness of what we could have become if we would have surrendered the seat of authority of our life. So many live their lives like that here on earth but it is not too late as long as we are breathing. So Father, send your fire, send your rain, make us whole in Jesus name. Burn up what does not look like you until you can look at us and see your reflection. The flames are for the sake of purification but like
Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego may we not even smell like smoke when we are tested. Father, on behalf of the planet and its people I repent, of worshiping the creation instead of you the creator. I repent for bowing before all the idols of the world and getting my identity from them instead of being identified by who you are in me. Cleanse us, heal us, and deliver us from ourselves; only you can. Thank you for free choice; I choose you. Thank you that I am a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people. I represent your bride who has been made ready. Thank you for my garment of grace, my robe of mercy, my shoes of peace, my crown of glory. You Jesus are my crowning jewel. Teach me to wear you well. Smear me with your fragrance that I might bring your fragrance to the earth. Thank you for the consummation. Consume everything in me that does not look like, act like, walk like, talk like and smell like you so that no one could tell the difference as to whether they were looking at me or looking at you because we are one in the same. You filling me, flowing through me, changing me and then changing the very nature of the earth I walk upon. I am nothing without you. You are my source and my guide, you are my life. You make my heart go pitter-patter. Cleanse my blood stream from what came down through my natural family line and give me your bloodline. I long for life to come from my spiritual womb and produce children made in your image and likeness. My very DNA sings a love song to you Jesus. You are my bridegroom. Come walk in the garden of my heart and remove every thorn and thistle that has kept me from producing. I rest in your presence. I do not desire to toil for what does not bring life. I desire to bear life. I desire to clean hearts not just homes. Teach me how to transition. I thank you that you went away to prepare a place for me and you will come back to receive me unto yourself. The place you have prepared is my heart as our two hearts beat together as one. You beckon me and I welcome you in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5_Z3ZZYLDc
Sweetly Broken - Jeremy Riddle [LYRICS]
TO THE CROSS I LOOK AND TO THE CROSS I CLING
OF IT'S SUFFERING I DO DRINK
OF IT'S WORK I DO SING

ON IT MY SAVIOR BOTH BRUISED AND CRUSHED
SHOWED THAT GOD IS LOVE
AND GOD IS JUST

AT THE CROSS YOU BECKON ME
YOU DRAW ME GENTLY TO MY KNEES, AND I AM
LOST FOR WORDS SO LOST IN LOVE
I AM SWEETLY BROKEN WHOLLY SURRENDERED

WHAT A PRICELESS GIFT UNDESERVED LIFE
HAVE I BEEN GIVEN
THROUGH CHRIST CRUCIFIED

YOU CALLED ME OUT OF DEATH
YOU CALLED ME INTO LIFE
AND I WAS UNDER YOUR WRATH
NOW THROUGH THE CROSS IM RECONCILED

YOU DRAW ME GENTLY TO MY KNEES AND I AM
LOST FOR WORDS SO LOST IN LOVE,

LOST FOR WORDS SO LOST IN LOVE,

IN AWE OF THE CROSS I MUST CONFESS
HOW WONDROUS YOUR REDEEMING LOVE AND
HOW GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS

IM BROKEN FOR YOU
IM BROKEN FOR YOU MY LORD
JESUS, WHAT LOVE IS THIS
I AM SWEETLY BROKEN

Oh, Daddy, thank you for brokenness. I have been hearing lately the scripture from Matthew that says fall on the rock and be broken, or let the rock fall on you and be crushed.

Matthew 21:43-45New American Standard Bible (NASB)
43 Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people, producing the fruit of it. 44 And he who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust.”
45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard His parables, they understood that He was speaking about them.
Father, so many today are showing off and using their gifts to self-promote and build a following and tickle people’s ears or give them a word however when Jesus returns he will not be looking for our gifts that were freely given to us. He will be looking to see if we have surrendered the ground of our hearts so that he can produce the fruit of the spirit in our lives and live his life through us. Oh Daddy, it is time for the church to wake up. The enemy is prowling around like a lion seeking to see who he can devour and we have been asleep on our watch. Forgive us. Wake us up. We have been like sleeping beauty and been put to sleep by the enemy who is jealous of our destiny. Oh Jesus we need your kiss. We need mouth to mouth resuscitation as you breathe life into our dead bodies and resurrect the dream you placed in our heart. I thank you for turning humanity’s nightmare into the dream of a lifetime as we partner with you to restore the earth and its inhabitants. As a representative of humanity I invite you to come into the prisons in our hearts and show us the key to freedom. Teach us how to unlock the chains that have bound us. Give us the courage to unlock the prison bars that have kept us locked up in darkness. Teach us to run and not grow weary; to walk and not faint. Teach us how to wait in your presence until our hope is restored. Teach us to run toward the light and come out of hiding. Teach us to not only walk and talk with you on a beach but to fly with you as we restore humanity to the place that it occupied before the fall. Truly you shall bear us up on eagles wings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvpjxfWrjzY

ON EAGLE'S WINGS
by Michael Joncas
1. You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord, who abide in his shadow for life, say to the Lord: "My refuge, my rock in whom I trust!"
REFRAIN: And he will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand.
2. The snare of the fowler will never capture you, and famine will bring you no fear: under his wings your refuge, his faithfulness your shield. (REFRAIN)
3. For to his angels he's given a command to guard you in all of your ways; upon their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone. (REFRAIN)
Exodus 19:4New King James Version (NKJV)
4 ‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself.
Revelation 12:14New King James Version (NKJV)
14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
Deuteronomy 32:11New King James Version (NKJV)
11 As an eagle stirs up its nest,
Hovers over its young,
Spreading out its wings, taking them up,
Carrying them on its wings,
Isaiah 40New King James Version (NKJV)
God’s People Are Comforted
40 “Comfort, yes, comfort My people!”
Says your God.
2 “Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her,
That her warfare is ended,
That her iniquity is pardoned;
For she has received from the LORD’s hand
Double for all her sins.”
3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
“Prepare the way of the LORD;
Make straight in the desert
A highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be exalted
And every mountain and hill brought low;
The crooked places shall be made straight
And the rough places smooth;
5 The glory of the LORD shall be revealed,
And all flesh shall see it together;
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”
6 The voice said, “Cry out!”
And he said, “What shall I cry?”
“All flesh is grass,
And all its loveliness is like the flower of the field.
7 The grass withers, the flower fades,
Because the breath of the LORD blows upon it;
Surely the people are grass.
8 The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.”
9 O Zion,
You who bring good tidings,
Get up into the high mountain;
O Jerusalem,
You who bring good tidings,
Lift up your voice with strength,
Lift it up, be not afraid;
Say to the cities of Judah, “Behold your God!”
10 Behold, the Lord GOD shall come with a strong hand,
And His arm shall rule for Him;
Behold, His reward is with Him,
And His work before Him.
11 He will feed His flock like a shepherd;
He will gather the lambs with His arm,
And carry them in His bosom,
And gently lead those who are with young.
12 Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand,
Measured heaven with a span
And calculated the dust of the earth in a measure?
Weighed the mountains in scales
And the hills in a balance?
13 Who has directed the Spirit of the LORD,
Or as His counselor has taught Him?
14 With whom did He take counsel, and who instructed Him,
And taught Him in the path of justice?
Who taught Him knowledge,
And showed Him the way of understanding?
15 Behold, the nations are as a drop in a bucket,
And are counted as the small dust on the scales;
Look, He lifts up the isles as a very little thing.
16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn,
Nor its beasts sufficient for a burnt offering.
17 All nations before Him are as nothing,
And they are counted by Him less than nothing and worthless.
18 To whom then will you liken God?
Or what likeness will you compare to Him?
19 The workman molds an image,
The goldsmith overspreads it with gold,
And the silversmith casts silver chains.
20 Whoever is too impoverished for such a contribution
Chooses a tree that will not rot;
He seeks for himself a skillful workman
To prepare a carved image that will not totter.
21 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
23 He brings the princes to nothing;
He makes the judges of the earth useless.
24 Scarcely shall they be planted,
Scarcely shall they be sown,
Scarcely shall their stock take root in the earth,
When He will also blow on them,
And they will wither,
And the whirlwind will take them away like stubble.
25 “To whom then will you liken Me,
Or to whom shall I be equal?” says the Holy One.
26 Lift up your eyes on high,
And see who has created these things,
Who brings out their host by number;
He calls them all by name,
By the greatness of His might
And the strength of His power;
Not one is missing.
27 Why do you say, O Jacob,
And speak, O Israel:
“My way is hidden from the LORD,
And my just claim is passed over by my God”?
28 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the LORD,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.
29 He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,
31 But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.
Haggai 2:5New King James Version (NKJV)
5 ‘According to the word that I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt, so My Spirit remains among you; do not fear!’
Malachi 2:10New King James Version (NKJV)
Treachery of Infidelity
10 Have we not all one Father?
Has not one God created us?
Why do we deal treacherously with one another
By profaning the covenant of the fathers?
"They That Wait"
(feat. John P. Kee)
They that wait on the lord
Shall renew their strength
They shall mount up on wings just like an eagle at soar
They shall run and not be weary
They shall walk and never faint they that wait on the lord
And I say wait on the lord

Hold on a little while longer
Here's what you got to do
Trust and believe my friend
He'll work it out for you
One thing you must remember
My God is able and he cares for you
He cares for you

Wait on the Lord and he will come through
Wait on the Lord he will answer you
Wait on the Lord and he won't be long
Wait on the Lord he's going to work for...
(Start at top)

[John P. Kee ad libs]

Oh Daddy,
Thank you for this lovely time this morning. I love to sit with you and commune. I thank you that you have me covered. I thank you that my youth is being renewed like the eagle. I will run and not grow weary, I will walk and not faint. I will carry your glory and stand with those who are near the throne, not because of me but in spite of me. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey you know how much Lord how much I love you.

Father, I am in awe at how you have progressively led me all these years through every trial to produce a heart that would look like yours. I am increasingly amazed at how you are redeeming every detail of my past to lay a foundation for my future. Create in me a clean heart, a pathway of holiness where we can walk together my love. Show me daily how to bring restoration to this planet. Thank you for restoring to me the joy of my salvation.

Exodus 15:1-3New King James Version (NKJV)
The Song of Moses
15 Then Moses and the children of Israel sang this song to the LORD, and spoke, saying:
“I will sing to the LORD,
For He has triumphed gloriously!
The horse and its rider
He has thrown into the sea!
2 The LORD is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.
3 The LORD is a man of war;
The LORD is His name.

Isaiah 61New King James Version (NKJV)
The Good News of Salvation
61 “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me,
Because the LORD has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.”
4 And they shall rebuild the old ruins,
They shall raise up the former desolations,
And they shall repair the ruined cities,
The desolations of many generations.
5 Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks,
And the sons of the foreigner
Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6 But you shall be named the priests of the LORD,
They shall call you the servants of our God.
You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles,
And in their glory you shall boast.
7 Instead of your shame you shall have double honor,
And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion.
Therefore in their land they shall possess double;
Everlasting joy shall be theirs.
8 “For I, the LORD, love justice;
I hate robbery for burnt offering;
I will direct their work in truth,
And will make with them an everlasting covenant.
9 Their descendants shall be known among the Gentiles,
And their offspring among the people.
All who see them shall acknowledge them,
That they are the posterity whom the LORD has blessed.”
10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD,
My soul shall be joyful in my God;
For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth brings forth its bud,
As the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth,
So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Let it be so Lord Jesus, come Lord Jesus, come!

September 29, 2016 Thursday 5:27 am
Good morning Heavenly Father,
Words cannot convey how privileged I feel to walk and talk with you and to share the very beat of your heart. Father, I need your wisdom to understand how to pray into the earth what you would like to see happen here. I went to a class last evening at church. The class is supposed to take us through the Old Testament scriptures. We were studying Genesis 1 & 2 last night which is considered that account of creation. So much of what is being taught is being taught from the carnal mind. I love the teachers who are leading. I know you love them, but Father it is time for an upgrade. We are living in the most exciting times in the history of humanity as we know it and yet the church is asleep lulled to sleep by their theories. The pastors shared the theories of man, there was much discussion about how long a day might have been and I did bring up that Peter said that a day with you is like a thousand years and although it is in the word is was shot down because it is not what was on the agenda to teach. Father, I do not want us to miss out on the greatest thing taking place in the spirit because we are trying to analyze with our human minds. If it is true that a day with you is a thousand years, then we are in the 7th day since the creation of Adam and Eve. It is the day that you rested from your labor. I believe that it is also the time when we can enter into your rest. It was appointed for Israel to enter but they never did. Oh Daddy, my heart longs to enter your rest, to be found at rest and peace with your plan, for you to be able to look at my life and be glad that you created me.

I am

Thank you Daddy, it is the cry of my heart to worship you not just with song but with my life. Truly as the song from Casting Crowns says, that my life songs sings to you.

CASTING CROWNS LYRICS
"Lifesong"
Empty hands held high
Such small sacrifice
If not joined with my life
I sing in vain tonight

May the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to You

Let my lifesong sing to You
I want to sign Your name to the end of this day
Knowing that my heart was true

Lord I give my life
A living sacrifice
To reach a world in need
To be Your hands and feet

So may the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to You

Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Oh Daddy, who else is singing your song? I ask you to connect me with others. I need your wisdom. I do not desire to self-promote but we are wasting time and time as we know it is coming to an end. My heart is sad that we have settled for so little. Daddy I ask you to shake us to wake us. You have sounded the alarm clock for so long and yet we continue to hit the snooze button. Forgive us. I am so thrilled to know and understand that even your judgment is redemptive. Judgment is made to reveal our foundations so that we do not continue to build what has no purpose for eternity. Oh, how many people will go through the fire only to have a pile of ashes in front of them because everything that they did although very good in the natural had no heavenly significance? Father, I ask you to judge me so that when your judgments are coming into the earth I will be able to stand under the weight of your glory and lead others through to the other side. I am not better than anyone else. I know that this is simply my destiny. We each have a destiny and a very specific purpose. There should be no competition because we each have a part to play and when we are fulfilling our own destiny we live in joy which is the center of your heart. Oh, Daddy you told me years ago that I was your heart. The function of the heart is to purify the blood. I ask you to help me to understand my function in the body as I learn how a physical heart functions.

How the Heart Works
In this Article
•     How Does Blood Travel Through the Heart?
•     Where Is Your Heart and What Does It Look Like?
•     How Does Blood Flow Through the Heart?
•     Right Side of the Heart
•     Left Side of the Heart
•     How Does Blood Flow Through Your Lungs?
•     What Are the Coronary Arteries of the Heart?
•     How Does the Heart Beat?
The heart is an amazing organ. It pumps oxygen and nutrient-rich blood throughout the body to sustain life. This fist-sized powerhouse beats (expands and contracts) 100,000 times per day, pumping five or six quarts of blood each minute, or about 2,000 gallons per day.
How Does Blood Travel Through the Heart?
As the heart beats, it pumps blood through a system of blood vessels, called the circulatory system. The vessels are elastic, muscular tubes that carry blood to every part of the body.
Blood is essential. In addition to carrying fresh oxygen from the lungs and nutrients to the body's tissues, it also takes the body's waste products, including carbon dioxide, away from the tissues. This is necessary to sustain life and promote the health of all parts of the body.

There are three main types of blood vessels:
•     Arteries. They begin with the aorta, the large artery leaving the heart. Arteries carry oxygen-rich blood away from the heart to all of the body's tissues. They branch several times, becoming smaller and smaller as they carry blood further from the heart and into organs.
•     Capillaries. These are small, thin blood vessels that connect the arteries and the veins. Their thin walls allow oxygen, nutrients, carbon dioxide, and other waste products to pass to and from our organ's cells.
•     Veins. These are blood vessels that take blood back to the heart; this blood has lower oxygen content and is rich in waste products that are to be excreted or removed from the body. Veins become larger and larger as they get closer to the heart. The superior vena cava is the large vein that brings blood from the head and arms to the heart, and the inferior vena cava brings blood from the abdomen and legs into the heart.
This vast system of blood vessels -- arteries, veins, and capillaries -- is over 60,000 miles long. That's long enough to go around the world more than twice!
Oh Daddy, if I am a spiritual heart to the body of Christ then my function is to allow you to breathe the breath of life into me, plead your blood over what comes into the heart. Oh Daddy we need fresh oxygen breathe on us, the body is not getting the essential nutrients to sustain life. Father, I do understand this function and it can be carried out in the prayer closet but to take the body’s waste products away from the tissues will require a pumping of the nutrient rich blood to arteries. Who are the arteries in your body? Father, I call forth a connecting between me the heart and the arteries that are connected to the other body tissues so that your blood can cleanse your body. I confess we have had clogged arteries, I ask you for a spiritual heart bypass. Open the clogged arteries so that your healing cleansing blood can flow life to us again. Aorta, I call you forth to connect with me. I call forth the capillaries to function properly by receiving blood from the aorta, and then allowing it to flow from you to the veins. I call out to all spiritual blood vessels to report back to the heart so that the waste products can be removed. I speak to the Superior vena cava to bring blood from the head, and arms back to the heart. I command that anything blocking you from doing so be removed. I speak to the inferior vena cava to bring the blood back to the heart from the abdomen and legs, anything blocking you from doing so I command to be removed. I command the veins to function properly so that waste can be removed from the body of Christ.
Where Is Your Heart and What Does It Look Like?
The heart is located under the rib cage, slightly to the left of your breastbone (sternum) and between your lungs.
Continued
Looking at the outside of the heart, you can see that the heart is made of muscle. The strong muscular walls contract (squeeze), pumping blood to the rest of the body. On the surface of the heart, there are coronary arteries, which supply oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscle itself. The major blood vessels that enter the heart are the superior vena cava, the inferior vena cava, and the pulmonary veins. The pulmonary artery and the aorta exit the heart and carry oxygen-rich blood to the rest of the body.

On the inside, the heart is a four-chambered, hollow organ. It is divided into the left and right side by a muscular wall called the septum. The right and left sides of the heart are further divided into two top chambers called the atria, which receive blood from the veins, and two bottom chambers called ventricles, which pump blood into the arteries.
The atria and ventricles work together, contracting and relaxing to pump blood out of the heart. As blood leaves each chamber of the heart, it passes through a valve. There are four heart valves within the heart:
•     Mitral valve
•     Tricuspid valve
•     Aortic valve
•     Pulmonic valve
The tricuspid and mitral valves lie between the atria and ventricles. The aortic and pulmonic valves lie between the ventricles and the major blood vessels leaving the heart.
The heart valves work the same way as one-way valves in the plumbing of your home. They prevent blood from flowing in the wrong direction.
Each valve has a set of flaps, called leaflets or cusps. The mitral valve has two leaflets; the others have three. The leaflets are attached to and supported by a ring of tough, fibrous tissue called the annulus. The annulus helps to maintain the proper shape of the valve.
The leaflets of the mitral and tricuspid valves are also supported by tough, fibrous strings called chordae tendineae. These are similar to the strings supporting a parachute. They extend from the valve leaflets to small muscles, called papillary muscles, which are part of the inside walls of the ventricles.

How Does Blood Flow Through the Heart?
The right and left sides of the heart work together. The pattern described below is repeated over and over, causing blood to flow continuously to the heart, lungs, and body.
Right Side of the Heart
•     Blood enters the heart through two large veins, the inferior and superior vena cava, emptying oxygen-poor blood from the body into the right atrium of the heart.
•     As the atrium contracts, blood flows from your right atrium into your right ventricle through the open tricuspid valve.
•     When the ventricle is full, the tricuspid valve shuts. This prevents blood from flowing backward into the atria while the ventricle contracts.
•     As the ventricle contracts, blood leaves the heart through the pulmonic valve, into the pulmonary artery and to the lungs, where it is oxygenated and then returns to the left atrium through the pulmonary veins.
Left Side of the Heart
•     The pulmonary veins empty oxygen-rich blood from the lungs into the left atrium of the heart.
•     As the atrium contracts, blood flows from your left atrium into your left ventricle through the open mitral valve.
•     When the ventricle is full, the mitral valve shuts. This prevents blood from flowing backward into the atrium while the ventricle contracts.
•     As the ventricle contracts, blood leaves the heart through the aortic valve, into the aorta and to the body.
How Does Blood Flow Through Your Lungs?
Once blood travels through the pulmonic valve, it enters your lungs. This is called the pulmonary circulation. From your pulmonic valve, blood travels to the pulmonary artery to tiny capillary vessels in the lungs.
Here, oxygen travels from the tiny air sacs in the lungs, through the walls of the capillaries, into the blood. At the same time, carbon dioxide, a waste product of metabolism, passes from the blood into the air sacs. Carbon dioxide leaves the body when you exhale. Once the blood is purified and oxygenated, it travels back to the left atrium through the pulmonary veins.

What Are the Coronary Arteries of the Heart?
Like all organs, your heart is made of tissue that requires a supply of oxygen and nutrients. Although its chambers are full of blood, the heart receives no nourishment from this blood. The heart receives its own supply of blood from a network of arteries, called the coronary arteries.
Continued
Two major coronary arteries branch off from the aorta near the point where the aorta and the left ventricle meet:
•     Right coronary artery supplies the right atrium and right ventricle with blood. It branches into the posterior descending artery, which supplies the bottom portion of the left ventricle and back of the septum with blood.
•     Left main coronary artery branches into the circumflex artery and the left anterior descending artery. The circumflex artery supplies blood to the left atrium, side and back of the left ventricle, and the left anterior descending artery supplies the front and bottom of the left ventricle and the front of the septum with blood.
These arteries and their branches supply all parts of the heart muscle with blood.
Coronary artery disease occurs when plaque builds up in the coronary arteries and prevents the heart from getting the enriched blood it needs. If this happens, a network of tiny blood vessels in the heart that aren't usually open called collateral vessels may enlarge and become active. This allows blood to flow around the blocked artery to the heart muscle, protecting the heart tissue from injury.

How Does the Heart Beat?
The atria and ventricles work together, alternately contracting and relaxing to pump blood through your heart. The electrical system of the heart is the power source that makes this possible.
Your heartbeat is triggered by electrical impulses that travel down a special pathway through the heart.
•     The impulse starts in a small bundle of specialized cells called the SA node (sinoatrial node), located in the right atrium. This node is known as the heart's natural pacemaker. The electrical activity spreads through the walls of the atria and causes them to contract.
•     A cluster of cells in the center of the heart between the atria and ventricles, the AV node is like a gate that slows the electrical signal before it enters the ventricles. This delay gives the atria time to contract before the ventricles do.
•     The His-Purkinje network is a pathway of fibers that sends the impulse to the muscular walls of the ventricles, causing them to contract.
At rest, a normal heart beats around 50 to 99 times a minute. Exercise, emotions, fever, and some medications can cause your heart to beat faster, sometimes to well over 100 beats per minute.
WebMD Medical Reference Reviewed by James Beckerman, MD, FACC on April 20, 2016
SOURCE:
American Heart Association.
© 2016 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.

Father in the name of Jesus I thank you for healthy coronary arteries that are supplying me with oxygen rich blood. I command all four chambers of the heart to function properly as you were designed to. Father I speak to the septum to bring proper separation between the left and right side of the heart. I command the atria to function properly to receive blood from the veins and to the ventricles to pump blood to the arteries. I command anything blocking them from doing so to be removed. I command the atria and the ventricles to work properly together learning how and when to contract and relax so that the blood of Christ can properly flow to the connected body of Christ. I command the mitral, tricuspid, aortic, and pulmonic valves to work properly so that the nutrient rich blood can flow through you. I command anything blocking it from doing so be removed. I speak to the tricuspid and mitral valves to prevent the blood from flowing in the wrong direction. I command the leaflets or cusps to flap properly and in tune with the spirits moving. I command the annulus to help give and maintain proper shape to the valves. I speak to the chordae tendineae and command you to attach properly from the valve leaflets to the small muscles and be strengthened. Papillaries be strengthened inside the ventricle walls. I command unity between both sides of the heart to pump the blood of Christ to the body. I command proper flow of nutrient rich blood to the lungs to circulate through the pulmonic valve to the pulmonic artery and to every tiny capillary vessel. I command the air sacks in the lungs to function properly and move through the capillaries into the blood. I command the removal of all waste products that have been caused by sin to come back into the air sacs so that we can inhale Christ and exhale any defilement. Father in the name of Jesus I call forth purified, oxygenated blood to travel back to the left atrium through the pulmonary veins. Give us a divine metabolism. Father, we have been given the blood of Christ, but the heart receives no nourishment from the blood. It receives nourishment as the arteries network together. I command the spiritual coronary arteries to function in proper unity so that the blood of Christ can flow to His body. I command the right coronary artery to supply the right atrium and right ventricle with blood and branch into the posterior descending artery and supply the left ventricle and back of the septum with blood. I command the left main coronary artery to branch into the circumflex artery and left anterior descending artery supplying blood to the left atrium, side and back of the left ventricle. I speak to the left anterior descending artery to supply the front and bottom left ventricle and the front of the septum with blood. I command all parts of the heart to function properly to bring complete health to the spiritual health of the body of Christ. I command every branch to supply all parts of the heart muscle with blood. Father I command any plaque build up in the coronary artery to be removed so that the blood of Christ can freely flow to the body. Father, I command the heart to beat properly. I command the spiritual atria and ventricles to work together so that there can be a proper contracting and relaxing of your heart to pump your rich blood. I command the electrical system of the heart to function properly triggering the electrical impulses to travel down to the (sinoatrial node) cells that are located in the right atrium. I command a spiritual pace maker to be placed in the heart of the body of Christ causing it to contract. I command electrical activity to spread through the walls of the spiritual heart. I command the AV node to slow the signal before it enters the ventricles and allow enough delay to give the spiritual atria time to contract before the spiritual ventricles do. I command the spiritual His-Purkinje to send the impulses to the muscular walls of the ventricles and cause them to contract. Father, in the name of Jesus I command the spiritual heart of the body of Christ to beat properly, and enter into your rest. I speak to the soul of man to bow. I speak to the mind, will, and emotions of man to bow. I command any outside influence such as fear or drugs to be removed as you have not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. I call these forth in Christ’s body in the name of Jesus and by the power of his pure cleansing healing shed blood. Amen.

Blessings to you; body and bride of Christ!
His daughter,
Cindy
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Liv Helmore

Posted: 10/03/2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

Amen and Amen thank you for sharing Cindy
Tina Sundstrom

Posted: 10/03/2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Sundstrom

Suzanne

Thank you for posting this as it has personal application
for me as a confirmation. A specific one. From the
beginning to the "Follow your heart" part. Of course
there could be wider application for others as well.

Blessings.

Edited by Tina Sundstrom on 10/03/2016 at 3:03pm

SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 10/05/2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Hello Liv, Believe that He will answer your prayer for clarification. He is your loving FATHER! Praise GOD.

Thank you Cindy for the info!!

Tina, praise the Lord for a heartful confirmation!

Blessings to you all,
Suzanne

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version