Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Waging The War of Faith Against our Enemies A group of us were gathered to pray. By Alice McGee Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/30/2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

WAR

By Alice McGee

You teach my hand to war. Ps 18:31-42 For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God? 32 It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. 33 He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places. 34 He teaches my hands to make war, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great. 36 You enlarged my path under me, So my feet did not slip. 37 I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. 38 I have wounded them, So that they could not rise; They have fallen under my feet. 39 For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me. 40 You have also given me the necks of my enemies, So that I destroyed those who hated me. 41 They cried out, but there was none to save; Even to the Lord, but He did not answer them. 42 Then I beat them as fine as the dust before the wind; I cast them out like dirt in the streets.
9/12/16

Waging The War of Faith Against our Enemies

A group of us were gathered to pray. The Lord brought to mind the political power machines working to control the country and steal the rights of our people to be in charge of our government in our rightful representative democracy.

They lie, launch long propaganda tirades through the media, pour huge sums of money to push their agendas, "buy" politicians, and push their interests on the rest of us for personal profit and power. The extent of secret deals is not known. This is a terrible attack against us.

God said "What are you going to do about it?" I was led to go to the kitchen and get a bowl and bottle of water and bottle of red juice representing the water and blood that flowed to the ground out of the side of Jesus at the cross. Then God began bringing the names of other attackers of our freedom and perverters of a good, godly soul-prospering society to our minds... the Ku Klux Klan and hate groups, false religion and cults, big government by power perverted leaders, education that perverts our children into ungodly behaviors, immoral influences made politically correct, churches that are compromised with the ways of the world and it's doctrines, Satanism, and many more attacks came to mind. I put a towel on the floor and set the bowl on it. Then I poured the water of Jesus' cleansing and the 'blood' of Jesus by faith into the bowl as we named each attack, standing by faith on the fact that the blood of Jesus covers all sins and on these verses: The Lord says "I came to destroy the works of the evil one" (1 John 3:8)1. We are not fighting people but powers of darkness.

When we bring light to people, darkness is defeated. He thwarts all of the plans and devices of the evil one. (Job 5:12)2 We are not ignorant of the devices of the evil one (2 Corinthians 2:11)3. What do we do? Fight back as David did!! 1 1 John 3:8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 2 Job 5:12 He thwarts the plans of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success. 3 2 Corinthians 2:11 ... lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.

With the only weapons that work. Weapons freely given in Christ. Bought and paid for at a great price. Weapons powerful and effective - strong to the tearing down of every stronghold and bringing down everything that exalts itself against God (2 Corinthians 10:4-5)4. We applied the blood of Jesus to every attack by the faith given us and also washed our hands in the bowl in an act of washing ourselves and our nation from these influences and evil controls.

The Bible is full of prophetic and illustrative acts. In one case the walls of Jericho fell down and a strong impenetrable evil city was destroyed after the people obeyed God and followed His instructions. They trusted in God. Always being obedient to God in faith, openly going from thought to an action pleased God and was followed with great result. God is ready to do great things and change us and our country.

Are we ready and willing to follow Him into battle? Are we ready to be Christians openly? The end time generation will surpass the mighty men of David who crushed the enemies into dust and brought peace to the land. The Lord said to us, "It is time for the people of God to increase the use of their faith. It will change the world. We have many weapons of our warfare - not carnal but mighty. Let's use them. The weapon of LOVE always conquers hate and violence, self centeredness, and heals brokenness and insecurities. The weapon of PEACE always conquers anxiety, fear, turmoil and frustration. The weapons of GENTLENESS and MEEKNESS always destroys harshness, meanness, heals hurts and draws people to God. The weapon of JOY always destroys sadness, depression, loneliness, and is contagious and healing. The weapons of HOLINESS and PURITY always destroy the love of sins, and the bondages that come from them, and the suffering of guilt and shame. They bring the intense desire to be just like Jesus. 4 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

The Weapon of TRUTH always destroys the power of lies and deceptions over you and the world when you apply it by faith in real situations. It destroys cults and false worship and compromise in the church. WORSHIP warfare is very powerful. Immersing yourself in the praise and worship and intimate closeness with your best friend, savior, and the creator and planner of your life, helps you to be able to acknowledge Him in all of your ways and include Him in all of your ways It is an ever increasing conduit in the Spirit between you and the Lord. This is always bringing you faith, wisdom, knowledge, help, and an increasing measure of all of his gifts and abilities conforming you to Him. But it is not just for you.

God inhabits the praises of His people. There is worship by faith, waiting upon the Lord, that can shake nations. I have seen and experienced this as I travel around the world. The enemy has no defense or weapon against these things. Islam is losing. Terrorism is losing. Revivals are raging all over the world. The Bible talks about an army of the Lord that works with him to put all His enemies under His feet and destroys them completely.

Will you take up the simple, beautiful weapons of the Lord and watch them change the world? In Him it is your calling and purpose. A word about the US election. It is in the hand of the Lord. The government is on His shoulders. He knows what we need and that is more important than what we want. We do not compromise in our voting, going to the lesser of two evils. We follow God even when it makes no sense. We follow our consciences. If a man's conscience does not let him vote for either presidential candidate, he must not vote in that race but leave it up to God. If a man has direction, let him go that way. Let's keep our logic out of it and let God be God. In any case, God is in charge of the nation and loves his children. We will trust and fear no evil. We will work with Him and in Him and through Him, knowing that He is sufficient for every need and no matter who is in office, we know that we have become a powerful ''leaven" (Matthew 13:33)5 to impact and change America.

Alice McGee

5 Matthew 13:33 Another parable He spoke to them: “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."

Edited by News Room on 10/01/2016 at 4:26pm
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
Clu Monroe

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/01/2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged Quote Clu Monroe

Awesome.
View Clu Monroe's Profile Search for other posts by Clu Monroe

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version