Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: have you seen people spin around in circles in the church , need clarify Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
kelly Tuller

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/01/2016 at 5:55pm | IP Logged Quote kelly Tuller

have you seen people spin around in circles in the church , need clarify

question : have you seen people spin around in circles in the church,

they said Holy Spirit make them spin. i saw many times, in different location.   what is your thoughts ?

is that typical behavior of a true spirit filled person or not ?

spinning just makes people dizzy and confused.

i did not feel comfortable, so i did not join.   

Expectant Bride
I don't understand what you mean . Was it being done spontaneously
or were they told to do so?I know that some people manifest the power of God by spinning around.
Nothing wrong in that. Some preachers when preaching about a turnaround can ask people
to turn around and some when turning can be caught up in a cloud of glory
and still others voluntarily do that. I am just coming from a service and
while the praise and worship was going on, I felt led to turn around seven
times as a prophetic action and I did by myself so I believe that the Lord ministers
as He wants and there is no answer to say if it is right or wrong.

Sandy W.
there are different types of spinning. Some are not done in the flesh, but in the spirit as prophetic gestures. That connects with the
many prophetic pantomiming that came through the revival that started in Toronto in 1994. People had many kinds of manifestations, even
horses running and neighing. Prophetic gestures are done in the Spirit and are a natural consequence of being under His power.

There are also different manifestations that come from the soul as a natural response to how a person feels... like dancing. Spinning can
be like dancing. I once had a vision of many people worshipping at a conference. They were spinning, dancing and even doing cartwheels.
There was such joy there, they were radical worshippers.

In the 90's when the manifestations hit the churches I saw both types as coming from the spirit and coming from the flesh/ soul.

Hear God's Heart
I've taught on this manifestation before and I agree with Sandy W., that it isn't always God directed. However, I submit the
following Hebrew understanding of two words that mean to spin. You will see that they are very different but both can be manifestations of
God's presence:

Here is the first word that means to spin:

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his
love, he will JOY over thee with singing.

Hebrew #1523-

Here is the Hebrew breakdown reading from right to left:

Gimmel 3 = Divine perfection.   Means: Camel- Generous Rich man—To lift up and to Give, to Benefit, to Toil, to Retaliate

Yod 10 = The outcome, the completion of something. Means: Hand, Right Arm, Power –Right hand of God’s power, a Deed Done, to Work, to
Cover, Allow, Hollow, Open Hand, also refers to the Holy Spirit as it always hangs in the air overseeing

Lamed 30 = Blood of Messiah, Dedication to a task. Means: Staff, Goad or Stick, to Teach or Instruct, Authority, to Control, Urge
Forward, a Tongue

Summary: God is Giving us something to Lift us up and Benefit us. It usually comes at the completion of something. His Right Hand of
Power Does the Work and Holy Spirit oversees. He also Teaches or Instructs, Urging us Forward with His Tongue. (words)

It is also spelled at times with a VAV as the second letter

Vav 6 = Man. Means: Nail or Hook, to Secure, Pin together, Connect -Yeshua

This would change the focus to Yeshua as being the One Re-Connecting us with Heaven’s blueprint.

OKAY—One more, and this one may surprise you.

Isaiah 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not TRAVAIL with child: for
more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.

Hebrew #2342—Travail

Reading from right to left:

Chet 8 = New Beginnings. Means: Fence, Gate, or Tent wall, Torah – Separate, Protect, Cut Off

Vav 6 = Man. Means: Nail or Hook, to Secure, Pin together, Connect -Yeshua

Lamed 30 = Blood of Messiah, Dedication to a task. Means: Staff, Goad or Stick, to Teach or Instruct, Authority, to Control, Urge
Forward, a Tongue

Summary: Travail here is a picture of a new beginning, a separation made to cut off and protect. (Chet is often considered to be the Word
of God which sets boundaries for us, encloses us in His Truth) This separation is for the purpose of connecting heaven to earth (Yeshua did
this). And the separation is done through His authority given in instruction that may feel like you are being goaded forward.

Another spelling for this same word replaces the VAV with a YOD.

Yod 10 = The outcome, the completion of something. Means: Hand, Right Arm, Power –Right hand of God’s power, a Deed Done, to Work, to
Cover, Allow, Hollow, Open Hand, also refers to the Holy Spirit as it always hangs in the air overseeing

When the YOD is used, it would indicate that a new beginning is being made by the Right Hand of God’s Power (Yeshua sits at the Right hand
of the Father).

[Thus in regard to spinning—It can be a picture of God’s utter JOY in something He’s done to benefit us or it can be a picture of TRAVAIL
that is separating us from the familiar or worldly ways and reconnecting us to Heaven’s blueprint on how to live our lives. It doesn’t
always feel good or look appealing, but may very well be God.]

I hope this helps. I have a friend of mine who does manifest God's presence in this way sometimes when she is teaching or sharing
testimony. It's as if God wants to emphasize something she said. She does not initiate it.

Sandy W.
You mentioned Strong's # 1523. Here is what it says in my Bible program.

Strong's Hebrew Dictionary
1523. גִּיל giyl (gîyl)
Search for H1523 in KJVSL; in KJV.
גִּיל gîyl, gheel

or (by permutation) גּוּל gűwl; a primitive root; properly, to spin round (under the influence of any violent emotion), i.e. usually rejoice,
or (as cringing) fear:—be glad, joy, be joyful, rejoice.

verb

Law of 1st Mention:

1 Chronicles 16:31 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigns.

I never saw that before in that scripture that the earth spins!

Here is what the www says about the earth:

We can't feel Earth's rotation or spin because we're all moving with it, at the same constant speed. Earth spins on its axis once in every
24-hour day. At Earth's equator, the speed of Earth's spin is about 1,000 miles per hour (1,600 kph).

Hear God's Heart

Yes, I had that definition too, but didn't realize I hadn't added it to the post.   Thank you

Wow, we are always spinning. No wonder I loose my balance at times. LOL.

UponTheSummit

I love your response we are always spinning. Yes the earth spins, so does all the planets. Did you know that galaxies also spin? You can see
some of their spiral arms, like we are sitting in one spiral arm of the milky way. I love to see pictures of it. Also your teaching with the
some of the Hebrew letters you posted made me think of the toy that Jewish children play with called a dreidel. It is a 4 sided top with
letters on each side. They play with it during Hannakah. Correct me if I am wrong please. But I think some of the same letters you broke
down are on that top and what it mean when they spin it.

http://www.theqwn.net/activity-stream

Edited by kelly Tuller on 10/01/2016 at 6:01pm
View kelly Tuller's Profile Search for other posts by kelly Tuller
Liv Helmore

Posted: 10/01/2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

dear Kelly
in 1 Corinthians 14 I think this sets out some things which may apply here

with the gift of tongues it is important for there to be someone that interprets in a meeting
the manifestation of gifts from the Spirit are to be for the building up of the church
we should be eager for the gifts of the Spirit but everything needs to be ordered beneath Christ, which is the head of the church
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore
Steven Bliss

Posted: 10/02/2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

I remember the 90's when manifestations began to show themselves. At first I was unsure and untrusting.

Yes, there can be "false" or man-inspired manifestations, but for there to be counterfeit manifestations, there must a rea spiritual manifestations.

God overwhelmed me many time with his spirit, and I was participating in those same activities with a newfound freedom and liberty I did not previously have.

Fall afresh on us our Father.
View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Dewey Whitworth

Posted: 10/05/2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged Quote Dewey Whitworth

Used to see this in what I called old time Holy Roller Pentecostal meetings.  Of
God...........depends on who was spinning and WHY ?   Often it was what
used to be called " In the flesh " manifestations, BUT, not always.  So, measure
these things by the Spirit of The Lord while you are seeing it, these things are
not as common as once was in the old time meetings, i.e. 1950's on thru the
70's and so forth.  I am 73 and remember sights to behold and few would be
able to believe them if not there in person.  We mostly are " too dignafide " now a days to see much of that.  

These things were way before the 90's manifestations.  The churches in Toronto and Florida hade different sorts of " Events " for awhile, some real
and some " out there " beyond the Holy Spirit Realm among men.

Psalm 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version