Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: unity of Spirit (praying through Ephesians 4 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Cindy Glinski

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/03/2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

September 27, 2016 Tuesday 4:26 am
Good morning Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day that you have made; I choose to rejoice and be glad in it; thank you for wisdom and understanding, counsel and might, knowledge and the fear of the lord. Thank you that the spirit of the sovereign Lord is upon me and has anointed me to preach good news to the earth. Father, it is time for the restoration of all things and people in the earth. I am so grateful that I do not have to have the plan. I have you and you have the plan. I thank you that all things that I need will come to me effortlessly when I need them. You are my daddy and you love me. You take care of everything that concerns me and what concerns me is the condition of the earth. Father, how do we bring an end to sin and death? The whole earth is groaning to be delivered. Teach me how to pray. Bring those with like minds and hearts. We are the creation, you are the creator. You alone know the eternal design for which you have created everything. Within each of us is a longing to be delivered from slavery and be restored to sonship. Father, Jesus paid a very high price to pay for the Kingdom. He deserves a spotless bride, one who will carry his heart, one that will nurture the children. Oh daddy, where do I fit in the plan? I know that I was born for such a time as this but what do you desire for my life to look like? I desire to do your will. I desire to see the earth and its inhabitants restored back to their original design. What would life have looked like on earth if Adam and Eve had never sinned? That is what a future looks like. We have been stuck in our sin for so long that we believe that it will always be this way, but this is not so. I declare an end to sin and death. Death is a result of sin and sin is a result of selfishness. It is simply the fruit of trying to do things in our own strength apart from you. Forgive us and cleanse us from self. Just as a healthy body functions together with each part doing its part because each body part has its own function and when they all are healthy and functioning and joined together they can move quickly and easily. Father, I confess the sin of competition on behalf of your body. When we all understand what part we play and love who we are then there will be no competition. My heart longs to see Ephesians 4 manifest in the earth.

Ephesians 4New King James Version (NKJV)

Father I am going to pray through this scripture.

Walk in Unity

4 I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord,

Father, I am your prisoner, I am chained by the chords of love. I am your love slave. What the earth needs is your love and yet it is so broken that it pushes away the very thing that is needed to bring its deliverance. The earth is made up of people who are the dust of the earth. We are groaning for deliverance.

beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called,

Father, I ask you to reveal the lies of the liar, so that we are able to walk worthy of the call for which each of us in the earth is called. We are each worthy because you placed yourself on the inside of us. Just because the treasure is hidden does not make it any less valuable. Oh daddy, I ask for eyes that see the treasure hidden in the earthen vessels around me. Help me to define them by their true names in heaven which will call forth their destiny and break the outer shell which has encrusted them. Give us a reason to hope again. Teach us again the value of walking and talking with you in the garden in the cool of the day.

2 with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love,

Oh daddy, this is a tall order. When we see someone who does not look or act like us our sin filled tendency is to judge them by the sins they are covered in and to think that we have all the answers. I ask you to clothe me in lowliness, gentleness, longsuffering and teach me how to bear with those who are weak showing them your love.

3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Father we need unity in the body but it can only manifest as your spirit fills each vessel with peace from the inside out as they come to know and understand their God given identity.

4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;

Father, it is hard for us to imagine that there is only one body when everyone who claims to represent you is doing so many different things in your name. This does not change the truth. There is one body. You are calling your children back into one body, directed by your spirit so that you can implant life and hope to us.

5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Oh daddy, how my heart longs to see this scripture fulfilled, that we will again know you as the one and only true Lord, we will all have one faith, one baptism into the death of Christ Jesus which yields a resurrection which enables us to see above the circumstances and see everything and everyone through your eyes.

Spiritual Gifts

7 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. 8 Therefore He says:

“When He ascended on high,
He led captivity captive,
And gave gifts to men.”

9 (Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)

Father, thank you for the grace that was given to all of the inhabitants of the earth to become who they are; forgive us for calling grace and excuse to sin instead of an empowerment to do in the spirit what seems impossible to the flesh. Jesus you led captivity. This is important to understand. We complain about captivity but you used it to your advantage. Oh daddy, that we would be so captivated by your love for us so that your very love for your creation can flow into us and then through us. We talk about setting captives free but you led them. How did you do it? How do we do it?

11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,

Father, Jesus gave these gifts to the body and because we have led according to mans ways and not yours we have messed up so many things. I confess our sin and ask you to forgive and heal us. Bring order to your house.

12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,

Oh daddy, how do we equip the saints for the work? Again, I need to ask your forgiveness. We have misunderstood the work. We have considered the work telling everyone about you without looking and acting like you. The true work is being transformed back into your image and likeness and discovering our true identity which can only be found in Christ Jesus. Father, forgive us for edifying our title or position above serving the body. True leaders are servants.

13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

Oh Father, in the Name of Jesus I call forth a unity of faith, true faith which sees the unseen and hears the cry of your heart for restoration. Knowing Jesus who is the head is the only way that the body can be restored. I call forth your perfection in each of us. Shake anything that is covering who we were truly meant to be, remove the false covers that give us a false security yet do not lead to life.

14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,

Oh Daddy, again forgive us, most of the people who claim to know and even represent you are not even children but are yet babies looking for others to continuously feed them rather than learning to eat from your hand. We have been tossed in every direction and followed our flesh rather than your spirit. Leaders have led by having men come to them rather than teaching them to come to you. We have gathered crowds unto ourselves and produced monument in our image instead of helping to restore them back into your image. This has allowed the enemy to trick us by making our flesh feel good while many go to an eternal death. Father, in the name of Jesus I ask you to expose the enemy both within and without. Sometimes we have become our own worst enemy in the name of protection. We protect our hearts from what is needed most relationship with you and each other. Father, in the garden the serpent was more cunning than all the other beasts. I ask you to reveal the deceiver, show us how we have fallen into his trap and what each of us must do in order for the earth to be restored. Expose what has been taking place under the cover of darkness and bring your light and truth, show us the way. Show us Jesus.

15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—

Father, I live in a culture that would rather be lied to if it will tickle their ears and make their flesh feel good and keep all of their idols in place. Forgive us, cleanse us, heal us and deliver us from ourselves. I desire to speak only what you are saying. It is time for us to grow up into Christ. We are trying to serve Jesus like good servants, instead of being who he is presently in the earth. Father, it is time for the true ministry gifts to come forward and speak truth that will shatter the lies. It is time for order in the church and for the foundation to be upon the apostles and prophets who are hearing your plan of restoration. We are to be building people not buildings, monuments, ministries, and names for ourselves. There is only one name by which we can be saved. We are being saved from our sinful selves.

16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

Father, again I must ask forgiveness. We as leaders have done the work of the ministry and the people who sit in pews do not feel necessary. They have been deceived into believing that the minister is there to make them feel good not to grow them up so that they can become an active part of your body and supply from what you have placed inside of them. We each have a part to play and when we discover what it is and walk in it, it produces the greatest joy and causes our very DNA to resonate and sing the song of heaven and the song of the bride. Others are then attracted to the song our heart is singing. Father we need your wisdom to transition. In the natural if all of our body parts were disconnected we would be dead. Life is in the blood and blood can only produce life when it can flow to a connected body. We as humans have defense mechanisms in place to protect ourselves and we fear the very connection that will bring us life. We have feared exposure. We have chosen to hide our sin and self-protect, this is sin and again we need your forgiveness. Father I call forth those who will lead the way to change because you have changed their heart from stone into flesh and given them your heart of love. Love is the lifeblood in the body. Where is the love? I ask you to show us what love looks like.

The New Man

17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; 19 who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Father, forgive us for walking as the gentiles walk in the futility of our minds, trying to use human reason to fix things in our own strength. I call forth the new order of things. The earth is a dark room and we cannot see unless we are connected to the mind of Christ not human philosophy. You created us in your image and likeness, but sin has darkened our eyes, alienating us from your life. Forgive us for our ignorance of your ways. Open our blind eyes to see what you have placed in our hearts; allow us to feel what you feel; forgive us for giving ourselves to that which does not produce life. We have been unclean and we need your cleansing love to manifest in the earth. We even in the church have been greedy for earthly gain at the expense of the body not coming together. We have chosen not to share the piece you have given to us unless someone can or will pay us for it. My heart is so grieved. We have a God who says copy me and a body who has a copy write. Your desire is that we will each discover what has been placed in our hearts and offer it freely and encourage others to do the same.

20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Oh Daddy, it is time for us to truly learn Christ and to hear Him, be taught by Him who is truth so that we can put off our former conduct and our old man which is corrupt and walks according to deceitful lust. Renew us in the spirit of your mind to put on the new man who is created according to your plan in true righteousness and holiness.

Do Not Grieve the Spirit

25 Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,”[ for we are members of one another.

Father, teach us to speak truth that will set others free not keep them comfortable in their sin. We have believed that we are all separate and that our sin does not affect anyone else. This is not true. We are one body.

26 “Be angry, and do not sin” do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil.

Oh Daddy, in the church it has been preached that we should not feel angry and if we do we should never show it. You do not tell us not to get angry just not to let our anger turn into an occasion to sin. When it is not brought into the light then the enemy will have a chance to plant a seed of offense in our hearts.

28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need.

Oh Daddy, the enemy of our souls comes to steal our identity, that the labor of our hands has produced nothing but futility. As we each discover our true identity we will learn to co labor with Christ to restore the planet and its people.

29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

Father, again we need your forgiveness, it is so easy to speak what we see with our natural eye and call forth the identity of corruption that has covered us instead of the seed implanted inside of us which has been covered over. Father teach us to impart grace to the hearers as we hear your voice and what you would speak to them as you call them forth. Just like when you brought the animals before Adam to see what he would name them. He was able to call forth what they were because he was used to walking with your voice and he heard you tell him what to name them. Father we need to hear you tell us what resides inside of each body part so that we can name them according to what you have created them for. Their very nature is in their name.

30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Father, I confess our sin. We have grieved your Holy Spirit. Come and seal us and teach us how to call forth redemption to mankind and the earth.

31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.

Father, cleanse us of all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking, may it not be found among us so that no malice be found in us and like Jesus we will be able to say the enemy has nothing in us. Show us what is currently in us so that we can confess it, repent and be changed back into your image and likeness.

32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

Oh Daddy, teach us to be kind to one another, forgive one another, even as Jesus our example forgave us. He paid a great price for our redemption, and it is time for his seed to come forth and crush the head of the enemy. Selah!

View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Liv Helmore

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/03/2016 at 9:41pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

Amen
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version