Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: HE MAKES HIS MINISTERS FLAMES OF FIRE (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/06/2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

June 10, 2016

"HE MAKES HIS MINISTERS FLAMES OF FIRE"

The Holy Spirit showed me a campfire that had died out but underneath, the embers were still red hot.  The embers radiated heat long after the fire was out and could easily ignite again if they were stoked, poked or if the wind blew upon them.  The embers were smoldering which means that they were still burning, yet without a flame.

The Lord gave me this analogy from Leviticus 9:23-24 of how God supernaturally sent fire on the altar for the burnt offerings.  Although the fire was kindled by God Himself, the priests had to continually keep it from ever dying out.  This required a regular removal of the ashes and anything which would prevent the fire from burning. Jesus is rekindling the fires that have gone out of His people so that we will become a flame of fire for His glory.

The Lord says I am igniting the lives of My people once again to go out into all the world and become flames of fire to this generation. I will rekindle the flames that have died out. I will rekindle the embers that have been left smoldering in your life so that you will come forth and be ablaze with My glory. I am rekindling the fires of those in the five fold ministry and releasing them into position. Allow Me to send My winds to fan the flames and bring life into your families and ministries. That which has been lost will be restored. That which has been stolen will be redeemed. All that has been charred, seared and stagnant will once again come alive as My fire ignites a new passion in your life.

I am looking for people to be releasers of My glory for such a time as this as I send My fire across this nation and around the world. I will send My angels as winds to my servants as they minister with fire, passion and zeal. A new sound will come forth from them as their voices resonate across the earth. A fresh anointing will be imparted and released as I am bring revival to a dry and thirsty land. Receive all that I have for you as I bring you to a level that you have not reached before and new realms that you have not known before.

Receive the fresh impartation of My fire and allow the embers of your heart to be reignited once again.  As you take the limits off Me and allow Me to ignite a passion inside of you, you will once again experience My glory in a magnificent way. As you remove any debris and anything that is causing the embers to smolder, I will set you ablaze with My glory once again. Don't resist the changes which are needed to bring you into the fullness of what I have for you. 

Allow My Word to penetrate your heart as a fire shut up in your bones.  Do not allow weariness and defeat to overtake you but resist any spiritual fatigue that tries to put out this fire.  Do not be moved by adverse situations but fan the flames and stoke the fire once again.  As you allow My fire to consume your life, it will soon become an inferno and you will become ablaze with My glory to advance My kingdom on this earth says the Lord.

Leviticus 6:13  
"A fire shall always be burning on the altar; it shall never go out."

Leviticus 9:23-24  
"Moses and Aaron then went into the tent of meeting.  When they came out, they blessed the people; and the glory of the Lord appeared to all the people.  Fire came out from the presence of the Lord and consumed the burnt offering and the fat portions on the altar.  And when all the people saw it, they shouted for joy and fell facedown."

Jeremiah 20:9b
But His word was in my heart like a burning fire shut up in my bones;
I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.

Hebrews 1:7
In speaking of the angels he says, "He makes his angels winds, his servants flames of fire."

2 Timothy 1:6  
"(Amplified) That is why I would remind you to stir up (rekindle the embers of, fan the flame of, and keep burning) the [gracious] gift of God, [the inner fire] that is in you by means of the laying on of my hands with those of the elders at your ordination]."

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version