Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A LOVE SONG FROM OUT OF THE LONG AGO (Part 1) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/12/2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

YOU WERE DESTINED TO COME TO ME – IT'S YOUR DESTINY - YOU WILL COME TO ME IN A BIG WAY (Spoken Words)

The Lord uses the foolish things of the world sometimes to speak to His people...

Once in a while the song “Somewhere My Love” also known as “Lara’s Theme” song comes to mind. It has for some years. And once in a while, words are sung over the existing words. This morning I delved a little more into its history. It was the most popular song off the Doctor Zhivago soundtrack and originally written by Maurice Jarre for the main character's love interest in the movie. Notably, Harry James – a trumpet player – included the song on his album interestingly entitled: “The King James Version”. I am moved this morning to share only some of the Spoken Words relating to this song (not the movie) for the benefit of the Church because it confirms GOD’s Word to restore and reclaim Israel, His Bride who includes His grafted people, in a loving meaningful way during these latter days of upheaval, unrest, conflict, war and change.

~ SOMEWHERE MY LOVE – LARA’S THEME SONG ~

Somewhere, my love there will be songs to sing
Although the snow covers the hope of spring
Somewhere a hill blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams all that your heart can hold

Someday we'll meet again my love
Someday whenever the spring breaks through
You'll come to me out of the long ago
Warm as the wind, soft as the kiss of snow

Lara my own, think of me now and then
God speed my love till you are mine again
Until you are mine again.

WITH RELATED SCRIPTURES

Somewhere, my love there will be songs to sing
Although the snow covers the hope of spring
Somewhere a hill blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams all that your heart can hold

“SING O DAUGHTER OF ZION shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: THE KING OF ISRAEL, EVEN THE LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. The LORD THY GOD IN THE MIDST OF THEE IS MIGHTY; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, HE WILL JOY OVER YOU WITH **SINGING”. HE WILL GATHER THEM that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, AND GATHER HER THAT WAS DRIVEN OUT and I will get them PRAISE AND FAME in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.” (Zephaniah)

“And they sing THE SONG OF MOSES the servant of God, and THE SONG OF THE LAMB (Jews and Gentiles alike) saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.” (Rev. 15:3)

A song of ascents: I lift up my eyes to the hills — where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber, indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD watches over you— the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. (Ps. 121)

Someday we'll meet AGAIN my love
Someday whenever the SPRING BREAKS THROUGH
You'll come to me OUT OF THE LONG AGO
Warm as the wind, soft as the kiss of snow

Related Verses:

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. ALL things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” (Jn.1:1-34) (We were with Him in His awesome Light from long ago, from the beginning. He was and is our LIFE. We will see Him and be with Him AGAIN in a BIG WAY!)

“Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh (SPRING PRECEDES SUMMER) So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled (Vision: seeing leaves on the inside of the open door). Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. (Mat. 24: 32-35)

How your garments are WARM when he quiets the earth by the south WIND.” (Job 37:17) (Unlike a freezing cold winter wind, the south wind here biblically describes a comforting warm sensation.)

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. (SOS 2:1-2)

KISS THE SON (Return His Love), lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. (Ps. 2:12)

Lara MY OWN, think of me now and then
God speed my love till you are mine again….UNTIL YOU ARE MINE AGAIN.

“And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.” (Mk. 12:30)

Lara’s name means FAMOUS. “……AND GATHER HER THAT WAS DRIVEN OUT and I will get them praise and FAME in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.”

“And THEY SHALL BE MINE, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels (the bridal jewels) and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. “ (Malachi)

“And all mine are thine, and thine are MINE and I am glorified in them.” (Jesus in Jn. 17:10)

The term “GodSpeed) is an expression of GOD’s blessings on an endeavor, usually a journey or maybe even a risky venture in this world and age preceding His return to claim His Bride.

“…….and, lo, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD. Amen. (Mat. 28:20)

The Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbESSDjRvNA

To be Continued….

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 10/12/2016 at 3:09pm
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel
Deborah Connor

Posted: 10/12/2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

Beautiful. Thanks for posting.

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 10/13/2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Blessings Deborah:

What a day glorious day that will be when my Jesus I shall see, when I look upon his face the one who saved me by His grace.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BzvA5abiTs

Keep the Faith
Suzanne

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 10/13/2016 at 7:20am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version