Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THIS YEAR 5777 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Quo Wright

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/14/2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

This year 5777 on the Jewish calendar will be a very significant year. It will be a year of promises fulfilled. A year of great harvest.

I just wanted to share my experiences these last 2 weeks.
Because it will help to understand the spiritual significance of Yom Kippur and Sukkot for each of us personally.

Prior to Rosh Hashanah I dreamed I was in a courtyard. I heard the call to come for communion so I went to get dressed. I went through an iron gate which led to a room. I looked in the closet to make sure what I had was appropriate for communion. It was a brown dress with a denim jacket. I knew it would be suitable attire.

When I woke I knew this time of Communion is actually representing Sukkot which is also known as the Feast of Booths. I know Dad wants me to spend this time with Him spiritually.   

Then just before Yom Kippur, which is also the Day of Atonement and Judgment Day. I was again walking through an area in the spirit realm. I saw a picture on a wall of a woman's naked bottom and I said, "that's not my tail" and then I went on to pay my bills. I saw a man named Tommy (means twin)smile at me as he was going through a door. Actor Tommy Ford transitioned passed away this week. And then I came to one of my mentors who has also gone on to be with the Lord. I paid my debt and as I was walking away I knew that my bills had all been paid 2 months ahead and I was good.

When I woke up I knew Dad was revealing to me His Judgment. This was my personal Day of Atonement. And He was telling me that this year 5777, things have turned around for me and that I'm the head and not the tail. When I woke I heard, "double for your trouble" hence seeing Tommy in the dream. And a season of rest because all of my debt is settled with God.   The invitation to come to communion is Him inviting me to come spend Sukkot with Him to celebrate and remember where He's brought me (end of 40 years in wilderness) from and where He's taking me (Into the Land of Promise/my destiny).

While many Jews and Christian alike celebrate these days in the physical, the significance of these days are very spiritual for us.

Some people wait until December and January to start seeking God about the New Year (according to man's calendar) when the New Year has actually already begun(on God's calendar). So I've learned to study His calendar and what He's said to me I've begun to understand better as they pertain to his time. And about a month ago the Holy Ghost confirmed it by showing me in a dream that I was no longer moving in Chronos time but Kairos.   

So I wanted to bring them to your awareness because some many have been dreaming about things that they've not fully comprehended (this was certainly me a few years ago). And while me may understand what this last feast, Feast of Tabernacles means corporately, some may not understand what it means personally.

On September 29,which was shortly before Rosh Hashanah, I celebrated my 41st birthday and so this year 5777, I'm fully aware that my time of testing and trials has ended.

I hope this helps someone.

Blessings to you all.
Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Daniel Thompson

Posted: 10/15/2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged Quote Daniel Thompson

Ohh.. Sweet Quo. Thank you for the message and the light you share with us all. Stay Blessed, Daniel
View Daniel Thompson's Profile Search for other posts by Daniel Thompson
Quo Wright

Posted: 10/16/2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Daniel I'm glad this blessed you.

You stay blessed as well.

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic