Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Praying for Wisdom - Nancy Taylor Warner Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/17/2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

PAROUSIA MINISTRIES
Dear Ron,

With so much going on today, I have been praying for wisdom. Knowledge is not enough. We need to know what to do with the information we are receiving, that on a personal level, we might make right decisions.

A situation Solomon dealt with, found in 1 Kings 3:16-28, has been coming to mind. Two women brought a baby before Solomon, both claiming the baby was theirs. Solomon suggested cutting the baby in two, that each might have half of the baby.

One woman agreed, but the other, moved with compassion for the life of the child, cried out, "O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it." Solomon replied, "Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof."

"And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment." 1 Kings 3:28
So simple, yet so profound! Verse 9 tells us that Solomon had asked for wisdom to discern judgement. His request pleased the Lord, and the Lord gave Solomon a wise and understanding heart. 1 Kings 3:11-12

We too are encouraged to ask for wisdom, and promised that as we do, God will give us wisdom to rightly discern what we see and hear, enabling us to make good decisions.
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:5

Notice what distinguishes the wisdom that comes from God:

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." James 3:17
May wisdom mark our lives and lead us through the days ahead. The Lord is raising up a people marked by His wisdom, His peace, and His presence as a testimony for the world to see. 2 Thessalonians 1:10 makes it very clear that Jesus is coming back to be seen and admired in a people. May we draw on God's enabling power, that we might walk worthy of this calling that rests on our lives.

"Parousia" is a New Testament Greek word that relates to the Second Coming of Christ; this word also relates to the "Presencing" of the Lord, in which He is beginning to reveal Himself in a greater and more personal way to those who have come apart to seek Him.

The Lord is manifesting His presence and making Himself known today to those who are seeking Him, that we might be empowered in these transitional times, just as the early disciples were empowered in their day.

Our times of worship, prayer, and spending time in God's Word in communion and fellowship with Him are essential.

We also are praying for you!

May I again speak the blessings of the Lord Jesus Christ over your life. May He bless you, as He continues to draw you ever closer to Himself. May you increasingly prosper, both spiritually and in your life circumstances, beyond all that you have experienced in the past, and may you be blessed in life, in health, and in all that is before you.

May God bless you, and bless you abundantly!

Our website, www.wadetaylor.org is a teaching website available to you for a present word that ministers spirit and life. Each message has been prayerfully submitted, that you might be spiritually edified and receive an impartation of our Lord's presence as you prayerfully read the words.

Wade Taylor Publications
is a separate part of my dad's ministry that my sister Joanne continues to make available at www.wadetaylorpublications.org. You can buy books, CDs, and DVDs by Wade Taylor from her website or contact her at 800-349-0340.

Upcoming Parousia Gatherings
: Our next Parousia Gathering is November 5, 2016, in Oakton, VA. Please go to our website, www.wadetaylor.org for more details. The motel discount is for advance reservations only; if you plan to come, please make sure you reserve before the deadline!

Tea, Coffee & Prayer: The 2nd Saturday of each month, we have Tea, Coffee & Prayer at the Parousia Prayer Chapel. If you would like to come, please contact me for more details and also to confirm, in case there are schedule changes. It also helps us plan lunch! My contact information can be found at www.wadetaylor.org.

Again, may the Lord bless you with His wisdom, His peace, and His presence.

Prayerfully yours,

Nancy Taylor Warner

PAROUSIA MINISTRIES

www.wadetaylor.org

Edited by Moderator on 10/17/2016 at 9:57am
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version