Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: HIS SONGS OVER YOU ARE BRINGING YOU HEALING, DELIVERANCE AND BREAKTHROUGH - Lana Vawser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/20/2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

HIS SONGS OVER YOU ARE BRINGING YOU HEALING,
DELIVERANCE AND BREAKTHROUGH!!
Posted on October 20, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser

This morning I have been hearing the Lord speaking about the
POWER and BREAKER ANOINTING contained in His songs over His
people right now. The atmosphere was filled with His songs of
deliverance and His songs of celebration over His people.

“You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.”- Psalm 32:7

“The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.” – Zephaniah 3:17

As He sung His songs of deliverance and celebration I saw
HEALING happening in a MOMENT in many souls. Root issues that
would have taken years to heal; healed in a moment in hearing His
song over them and seeing His Glory!

I saw CHAINS INSTANTLY falling away! Not only broken but
completely disintegrated and melted away to release the people of
God into a new level of freedom. He is delivering you from what had
held you and the snakes and vines that have tried to trip you up in
this season.

I saw a CATAPULTING happening in His song increasing velocity. In
the catapult more ground was taken in a moment; no longer stuck,
but increased and promoted as you have continued to stand in
faithfulness towards Him. A instant “crossing over” from transition
periods to TRANSLATING! A greater understanding of the new land,
understanding and converting what was learnt in the transition
processes to practical keys to unlock strategy and insight for
navigating the new land and moving in these new lands with greater
strength and supernatural grace.

Ask the Lord to reveal what He is singing over you and as you hear
it and agree and declare it the strong winds of His breaker anointing
will manifest in your life. In this agreement with what He is singing,
His government in your life is being increased in establishment. As
these winds blow confusion, deception, and disillusionment will fall
away. Peace and clarity of mind will be made manifest as the
deliverance of mind takes place through the stewardship of the
renewing of your mind and the winds of His breaker anointing.

As He sings He is waking up the slumbering parts of His people’s
hearts; awakening them to life. The seeds that many feel have
“fallen asleep” and have died and borne no fruit, as He sings, the
lightning bolts of His resurrection power are bringing them to life
and seeing them suddenly bloom and release a TENFOLD
manifestation of FRUIT!

He is singing and He is singing loudly! Listen to what He’s singing;
partner with His song and watch the release of a sevenfold
activation in your life to catapult you into a completely new place.

Rose Cooper

Posted: 10/20/2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Yes yes yes, blah blah blah, heard it before. Meantime I've moved house which has emptied my bank to 0 - literally. I'm under such severe attack I'm
depressed, unhappy, and at my wit's end. Every time I think I see a ray of light of breakthrough on the horizon and get excited not only does nothing
happen, but what little I had disappears. God is all I have, but I want so much for 'is happening' to be 'has happened'. I want to testify of what
God has done, rather than be sitting here reading all these wonderful promises and hearing God saying 'soon'. I'm so sick of hearing 'soon'. I've
been hearing 'soon' for more years than I want to admit. And yes I KNOW, I know, I know the road I've walked, and the changes for everyone else that
I've seen slowly evolve, but at some point MY promises have to come to pass.
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 10/20/2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Rose, You wrote: "God is all I have."   

Sometimes it's in the waiting that He does His greatest work. Sometimes it's when we are stripped to less than nothing, that we are the most blessed. Ask Him why it is taking so long. Ask the Father knowing He will answer.

Keep the Faith, keep on keeping on and don't grow faint!
Suzanne

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 10/20/2016 at 10:00am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 10/20/2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

With you rose understand and can relate, I have been hearing ENOUGH talking about it. Been pouring out for many years and am waiting to see the fruit. Also "invested" in the Spirit for many years, and am tired but keep going. Just know to cling right now with all you've (we) got, cause it is just a storm. There are many brewing now, and we need to be real about it and encourage each other. Stand and agree in the Spirit for what he desires. Offer help when we can.
View Dorris Coulson's Profile Search for other posts by Dorris Coulson
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 10/20/2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

My understanding is we should be walking out what he has shown us, not just talking about it.
Rose Cooper

Posted: 10/20/2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Thanks guys. I appreciate the support. Giving up is never an option, in the natural I'm so far down the rabbit hole with
God that I have no choice but to cling on and hope and trust. But some days it's HARD. When you put your hand in God's
and say 'I'll do whatever you want' and mean it, and He takes you at your word, you end up walking a path few can even
imagine exists. The problem is that it isolates you. Your family doesn't understand why your life isn't normal. You can't
explain your life to other people and you can't tell people that yesterday this or that happened and it was amazing and
... You can't talk to people about the crushing doubt and the days you wonder if you actually lost your marbles and are
just now realising it. Then you tell yourself that you can't have lost your marbles because people who do generally don't
know that they did, even while nice men in white coats are coming to take them away haha (sorry couldn't help myself
with that one) and then you find yourself doing an online test at 2 am "just to make sure". Having thusly convinced
yourself that you are as sane as the next person and therefore all of this must be true, your brain conjures up some
other reason why this is all completely illogical and what on earth are you doing. Then you read something someone posted
that confirms some aspect of what God has been telling you and it's awesome confirmation, even if you had to read between
the lines and squint sideways to see it. (I'm not really joking, the road has been long, and most of it has been a
waiting game to see God slowly work to bring certain deep truths into the light of day) (You can't TELL people about
game-changing revelation BTW, it is simply too much of an affront to their deeply held truths, you can only wait for God
to infiltrate with a bit here and bit there as people are able to hear) (I'm as guilty as the next of only being able to
hear within my limitations so I do not exclude myself from anything!)

The people closest to you are the ones that wound the deepest with their lack of understanding and while the years roll
by you wonder if you didn't make a mistake after all because it's been so long and all that seems to happen is that you
lurch from one 'God is doing something amazing' promissory prophetic word to another with nothing actually ever
happening, which isn't true, when you recover from the crushing sense of disappointment (and the accompanying 'I told you
so' whispered into your ear ad nauseum by Satan who really would be quite happy if he got sufficiently under your skin so
as to persuade you to give up - sorry NOT happening!) you can't talk to anyone about you feel because christian's aren't
supposed to feel all this stuff and it's all 'stand on the word' and 'lean on God' platitudes which don't really help
because you ran out of new ones to console yourself with ten years ago and all you can do is hope like crazy you didn't
make the worst mistake of your life ever, from which there will be no recovering because you are so far out there there
isn't even a path in any direction, but expecially not one pointing out the way back and you can't tell anyone except God
how afraid you actually are that nothing is ever going to happen, even when you can see that things are happening, just
for everyone else though, and while you can see that is part of the process, you just want it to end. Everything has to
end, or come to fruition, or 'come to pass' at some point. On the other hand I'm not yet at 40 years like Joshua and
Caleb - so there is that to be thankful for. I'm quite certain they must have felt pretty similar to how I do at some
points when passing that same rock AGAIN wandering around the desert.
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 10/20/2016 at 3:16pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

Can totally relate and glad to hear others like you speaking some real stuff. I have been dealing with some brutal storms since July after the prophetic acts which were exhausting. There was drama, intense, and I was led to stay focused, and you know I looked like a fool not dealing with the drama then. Then financial ruin, then a judgment against me so I was forced to start bankruptcy. All while still pouring out as led, and working a full time job. Can't help sometimes wondering where are all the laborers?????? Do sometimes see spirit Led and trained on FB connecting in clusters and being real, it just doesn't last for some reason, (oppression??). It is meant to, we are meant to join forces and gain momentum. I did cling to God wondered what was going on feel like I am going to lose my mind and he said it is just a storm. So at least I knew I wasn't derailed or something.
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 10/20/2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

One thing that brings some hope and excitement is posts like this when people are being real. Over the years he told me our afflictions will bring us together. So I think like you said it's happening. The loneliness "isolation" has been the worst of it for me, the lack of caring.
Rose Cooper

Posted: 10/21/2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Hi Doris,

I'm sorry things are so pooh at the moment. I entirely fail to see the point of being anything other than real. One of
the frustrations I feel is that people aren't real with each other. Who do you talk about about the doubts that plague
you? Who do you share the exhaustion with when you've been on the forefront of a battle? Where do you get help when you
are being harassed 24/7 by Satan trying to convince you that you didn't hear from God, that this isn't true, and just
give up. Then add on top of that experiences with God that you can't talk about, not just because God says not to, but
because even to you they seem rather unbelievable and you experienced them! I can't help wondering if this isn't a
large factor in people feeling inadequate to the task of being a Christian, of not being prepared to really walk the
walk with God, and not ever really growing in their faith. I mean if you are being plagued with doubts while under
spiritual attack and no-one else ever admits to experiencing the same thing, it's so easy to think the problem is you,
that you are wrong, your faith is insufficient, and of course Satan then jumps in and repeats those thoughts back to you
ad nauseum. Then if you do turn to someone, they don't have any answers, and just say something nice and Christiany
sounding - stand on the word. Yeah great thanks SO helpful (NOT) and you're back to square one even more convinced that
the problem is you.

We NEED to get real. To talk about this stuff. To share our solutions, how we overcome - do you just ignore it, deal
with it, if so how, how do you counteract the non-stop 'voice' in your head telling you that you are wrong, give up,
etc.? My answer might not be your answer, but it will resonate with someone else, and at least we know we are not alone
in the battle.

Personally I've learned its a combination. Sometimes you ignore it. Sometimes you need to deal with the fear you feel
that it is giving voice to. Sometimes you need to directly counter it with the truth from the Bible, or to ask God for
the truth. Sometimes you need to do all of the above together.

Bill Evans

Posted: 10/21/2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Suddenly its all I heard

Dorris Coulson

Posted: 10/21/2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

I can relate to all your saying and I feel HIS spirit in the sharing. Ironic to me the last prophetic act had to do with supernatural provision (corporate) then I am led into bankruptcy. This one isn't possible to do alone, I repeatedly tried, cause know one was there to help. What I hear when asking for help from someone that might understand is, just do it, so not helpful. Still needs to be done and even though I can't get it done I still hold onto it in belief, so still weighty. Still in the back of my mind. so I move on to the next thing for now. Multi tasking in the spirit these days, always in listening mode, and high alert.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version