Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/09/2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

In the Depths of Love is Peace

By Ron McGatlin

We the people are looking for real hope that brings peace in a troubled world.

The trumpets of God are sounding a call in a world filled with explosions and screaming sirens. The sound of peace in the deepest river of God’s eternal love and life is calling us to take that final step through the veil of distracting noise of a fallen world into eternal peace in Christ Jesus our Lord and King.

Our hope is not, at this time, nor has it ever been, in the fallen world systems of adamic man. The fulfillment of our hope is now, and has always been in the everlasting eternal life of love and peace in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit of God.

Our life of peace does not consist of this natural world. It consist in the Spirit world of God in Christ Jesus Messiah in us by the Holy Spirit now and for all eternity. The kingdom of God is not FROM this world. However, it is indeed FOR this world. (John 18:36).

BEYOND NATURAL LIVING

Our eternal life is now and will never end in Christ. Eternal life does not begin at the death of our mortal bodies. It begins with the death of our sinful life of independence apart from and against Holy Spirit, Father God and Christ Jesus. Our new birth is eternal resurrection life of Christ Jesus in us; it is our Spirit birth into Christ by the Spirit of God. (John 3:6) (John 17:1-3).

Like a baby born into the natural world is not aware or capable of the fullness of life in the world, when we were born into our Spirit life in Christ we were not aware or capable of the fullness of Spirit life. We had to grow up into a mature Spirit being in Christ and Christ in us to live in the fullness of everlasting life in God now on earth and in heaven. (Phil 3:12-21) (Gal 4:1-7).

This reality of maturing is both an individual personal thing and a generational corporate body of Christ thing. Both we ourselves are maturing and the corporate Body of Christ is maturing into the fullness of the designed plan of God. The Head of the Church, Christ Jesus, could not be fully functional resting upon the shoulders of an immature Body.

We each are personally maturing and are at some stage of this process. (1 Cor 13-11).

Collectively and generationally the stature of the body of Christ in the “ekklesia” (the true church) has been maturing back into awareness and the fullness of eternal life of Christ in us for over two millennia since Christ Jesus and John the Baptist announced the kingdom of God was at hand on earth. (Rom 8:19-22) (Mat 3:1-2) (Mat 4:17).

This is both a finished work at the cross and a maturing work in the natural realm.

The time has come for the work of Christ Jesus to be manifested in mature sons and daughters of God living by the Spirit and walking in the Spirit producing the works of Christ Jesus Messiah on earth to redeem and restore the world to the kingdom of God as it is in heaven. (Gal 5:25) (John 14:12).

THIS IS THE FULLNESS OF TIME

We are not going around this mountain again as Israel wondered forty years in the wilderness circling Mount Sinai. (Josh 5:6). This is the day to ascend the mountain of the Lord and to move into the promised land of everlasting Spirit life in and with God among us. (Psalm 24).

Spirit life is of the Father of all life on earth and in heaven. In the Spirit life there is no more death. Death is swallowed up in the victory of eternal life NOW and forever. (1 Cor 15:42-58). Eternal Spirit life is the reality of becoming one with God in Christ by the Holy Spirit. Death is separation from God. Whether we live in this body or out of this earthly body we are the Lord’s and one Spirit with God for eternity. (1 Cor 6:17) (Rom 14:8).

A life without God is a life of everlasting death and there is no Spirit life of God in it. (Eph 2:1-6). Separation from God is hell now and forever. Existing apart from God is death and torment in this world. Living as one with God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit is life abundantly filled with love, peace and eternal hope in the joy of the Lord. The righteousness of God is made manifest in us by Christ in us by the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead. Spirit God raised Christ Jesus from the dead to live both on earth in us and at the throne of God in heaven now and forever. (Eph 2:6) (Col 1:27).

ACCELERATED SPIRIT LIFE

The call of today is to step into the days of acceleration of the days being shortened that the seed of the righteous will be preserved. (Mat 24:21-22). The plowman will overtake the harvester and the last shall be first. (Amos 9:13) Those who entered the work last have equal pay with those who entered early and have born the heat of the day. (Mat 20:8-16). Selah.

Natural time is in the hands of God. A lifetime can be as the twinkling or blink of an eye. Distance is in the hands of God. A thousand miles can be as a step. Our natural minds cannot perceive the reality of the Spirit life we are entering into in this season of maturing sons in a maturing creation of God in what we call the natural world. Planet Earth and all that is on it belongs to God and the kingdoms of this world must become the kingdom of our God. (Psalm 24:1) (Isa 38:8) (2 Peter 3:8) (Acts 8:39-40).

In this now eternal everlasting life all things are possible. (Mark 9:23). God is breaking the old world order down to ashes that He may restore beauty of His pristine creation from the ashes of the passing fallen world. (Isa 61:1-4). The mountain of God’s pure holy and complete authority shall be exalted above all the mountains and hills of authority in this world. (Isa 2:1-3). The keys to the kingdom are for the unlocking of the authority in this world to rule and reign in the kingdom of God on earth.

The dissolution of all that lifts itself against God is not frightening to those who are risen from the dead in Christ that are now alive in the Holy Spirit of God to rule and reign in and with Him in this world. (Psalm 91:7).

The dead in Christ can mean more than the physically dead.

The dead in Christ can also be those who believe in Christ as savior for heaven someday, yet are dead (or asleep) to the Spirit life of Christ in them now in this world. These are arising from the death of their lingering independent spirit into the glorious life eternal in Christ now and forever. Arise you dead (or sleeping) in Christ and live the life He has called us to live in which all things are possible and none of the weight of sin and death can touch us ever again. The glory of God is arisen upon you and the path of total victory in the joy of the Lord is open before you. (Isa 60:1). Arise into the place prepared for you from the foundation of the world. Your old life is crucified with Christ and the life you now live is by the faith of the Son of God living in you. (Gal 2:20) (Mat 25:34).

Abide in Me and My words abide in you and you shall ask what you desire and it will be done for you. I am the vine of life and you are the fruit bearing branches that bring forth the fruit of heaven to earth. (John 15:1-8). The will and way of Father is planted in Me and you are free to partake fully of the will and way of the Father flowing through you as heirs of God on earth.(Rom 8:14-17). Take no mind for your life, for the resources of heaven are with you to sustain all that My Father has given for us to be and do together. (Mat 6:31-33).  I the Lord will never leave you nor forsake those who abide in Me and I abide in them. (Heb 13:5). Thus sayeth the Lord this day shall you be with me in heaven on earth now and for all eternity.

Amen and so be it Lord, Thank you Father God. Thank you Jesus! Amen!

Ron McGatlin
www.openheven.com
basilfeia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 11/09/2016 at 5:29pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/10/2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES!!!

Margaret Jacob

Posted: 11/13/2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

Ron,
Your words were such a confirmation for me at a time when I most needed to be reminded that our Victory is in the JOY of the Lord. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I wanted to share an experience which my daughter had in a foreign country. She was teaching sewing classes to women so they could make a living. One Muslim woman was standing back from the others and watching. My daughter had been hugging each woman as she helped them to sew.
She noticed the Muslim woman who was dressed in a black robe with slits over her eyes. She approached the woman and put her arms around her and just held her close. She
then asked her if she knew Jesus personally and the lady shook her head no. She asked if she could pray with her for the Lord to come into her heart and the lady nodded yes. After hugs and congratulations my daughter returned to her sewing class. A while later she saw the Muslim lady watching again and she went over to greet her. The lady told her that when she was prayed for something warm flowed from her head down and that she was instantly delivered from AIDS! She knew she was healed and was so overjoyed! That opened a door of faith in my daughter and she saw many healings of aids on the remainder of her time there.
I am praying that I will learn to never place limits on the Lord because of any unbelief.
BLESSINGS ON YOU AND YOURS.
Maggie Jacob
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
kelly Tuller

Posted: 11/13/2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged Quote kelly Tuller

Margaret ,   wonderful testimony ! praise the Lord
View kelly Tuller's Profile Search for other posts by kelly Tuller
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 11/13/2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen Ron more of God's
children need to walk in peace
not anxiety and criticism

Clu Monroe

Posted: 11/15/2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged Quote Clu Monroe

Wonderful, blessed words. Truth and promises of God... Hallelujah.
View Clu Monroe's Profile Search for other posts by Clu Monroe

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version