VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE GOSPEL OF LIGHT Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/06/2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

VISION:

I am being shown a group of people who appear stressed, conflicted and sad lying in beds in a room. A bright light appears from above and is reflected to them via a mirror on a wall. The following Words are written at the top of the mirror: “COME TO ME”. End Of Vision.

INTERPRETATION:

Sin, stress, duress, conflict and/or condemnation has caused a lethargic state, a sleepy state in some Believers. Yet HE who has made the heavens, the earth and the universes is calling His people to earnestly, to consciously, let go of all that hinders them. To come out of this binding darkness, of this oppression and to come to Him instead. To come into His marvelous Light of truth and of liberty so that they can receive knowledge, understanding, relief and rest.

The Light from above symbolizes the risen Lord Jesus Christ who is the Light of the world. A mirror is nothing more than a highly polished silver metal base covered with a clear and very smooth reflective glass. In this case, the mirror is analogous to the Believer’s soul; a spiritual base that is able to receive and reflect the Lord’s Spirit, the Lord's Light and Glory (simply said, the inner spirit man). His awesome Word, as written on top of the mirror is like highly polished Silver that has been purged and supremely refined in GOD’s fire seven times. Seven, that wonderful number of perfection and completion! Yes, it is the fire of the Word when it is repeatedly and truly received by the inner man through the Holy Spirit and put into application that will smooth out the wrinkles and burn off the dross that so besets the poor Believer. That prepares the dwelling place for the coming of the Bridegroom.

The Lord does not want His people to perish and anguish. His awesome Word is reverberating through the hallowed pages of time and through the awesome realms of Light, of the Holy Spirit (made available to us through His death and resurrection). He is calling His people to come to Him during these great days of spiritual introspection and preparation.

I am hearing: LOVE.

Related Verses:

~ Come to Him ~

“COME UNTO ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and **learn from me**; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is LIGHT. “ (Mat.)

“No man can COME TO ME, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I WILL RAISE HIM UP **arouse them from their slumbering states, from sleep, as seen in those who slept in their beds** at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, COMETH UNTO ME.” (Jn. 6:44-45) See also parable of the ten virgins (Mat. 25:1-13)

~ The Mirror ~

“Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and RECEIVE with meekness the engrafted word which is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word (not to be mistaken with legalism) and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer **yielding to His engrafted word** he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work this man shall be blessed in his deed.” (James)

“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” (2 Cor.3:18)

~ The Reflection ~

“When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child **no knowledge and understanding**. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. Now we see but a dim reflection as in a MIRROR; THEN WE SHALL SEE FACE TO FACE. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is **LOVE**.( 1 Cor. 13:11-13)

“Behold, what manner of LOVE the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear ** we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.** And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself **through the Word and the Holy Spirit** even as he is pure.” (1 Jn. 1-3)

Keep the Faith in His Word and Holy Spirit. Keep the Faith in His finished works.

He loves His people so much!

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 12/06/2016 at 8:38am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel
Rose Cooper

Posted: 12/06/2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

I have to say that I got a different interpretation of your vision.

Quote:
VISION:

I am being shown a group of people who appear stressed, conflicted and sad lying in beds in a room. A bright light appears from
above and is reflected to them via a mirror on a wall. The following Words are written at the top of the mirror: “COME TO ME”.
End Of Vision.

People are incapacitated (lying in bed) by fear, stress and the internal conflict these emotions create. A bright light (Jesus)
appears ABOVE them, but they do not receive the true light, but a reflection, which is but a pale imitation. God still manages to
appear in the midst of their deception (mirrors have long been used for deceptive images) and says "COME TO ME". God is saying to
all those who are incapacitated the opportunity their fear and stress creates for deception to come to Him the true light.   
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 12/06/2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

I have to remain with the biblical meaning of the Word, Rose. The Light on the ceiling and the light that reflects from the mirror are one and the same. The mirror is internal and reflects the Word of truth back to the Believer (James 1:22-25) It reveals the intents of the heart; it causes the Believer to take stock of himself and to receive greater revelation. The words: COME TO ME were written atop the mirror; written inside the Believer; in their hearts and minds in accordance with the New Covenant.

Keep the Faith, it's what keeps all who are His!

Keep the Faith!
Rose Cooper

Posted: 12/06/2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

When I read the vision, this scripture came to mind immediately.

1Co 13:12 For now we see in a mirror indirectly,4 but then we will see face to face. Now I know in
part, but then I will know fully, just as I have been fully known.

And, for me, anyway it is clear in that context that there is a call to come to Him directly, not
indirectly. To see Him face-to-face and not as if through a mirror.

There are only 3 references to a mirror in the Bible, Job it is used as a metaphor for clouds. In 1
Corinthians as a simile for how we only perceive things in part. And in James as metaphor for being a
forgetful hearer of the word who does not live a life consistent with the message.

Edited by Rose Cooper on 12/06/2016 at 7:48pm
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 12/07/2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Of course you are entitled to your interpretation of the vision, Rose. But you are basing it on the following verse at the exclusion of other verses: For now we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known…”

The mirror was not dark in the vision. The Light from above was shining bright in the mirror with the Words “COME TO ME” highlited. Light is akin to His truth and His glory. To be clear, the interpretation that spoke to my heart is that the sleeping people are they who are slumbering without knowledge and understanding. They could be incapacitated by wrongful doctrines, sin, oppression, etc. Praise the Lord who loves them, He is calling them directly, in the inner most recesses of their souls. He wants to awaken them by shining His Light – His truth - on His Word. He wants to open their understanding. He wants them to come to Him, to look at Him in the glass (mirror) and behold His glory with “unveiled” faces (free of all that stops them from coming to Him in the Spirit of freedom). And His Word will teach them, guide them, to do that. There is liberty and freedom in that mirror of truth. Quoting Matthews on the subject: “We should not rest contented (a slumbering spirit) without knowing the transforming power of the gospel by the working of the Spirit bringing us to seek to be like the temper and tendency of the glorious gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and into union with Him. We behold Christ, as in the glass (mirror) of his word; and as the reflection from a mirror causes the face to shine, the faces of Christians shine also."

“Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open faces **beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord** are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. “ (2 Cor. 3:18)

Matthews Commentaries on 2 Cor. 3:18:

It is the duty of the ministers of the gospel to use great plainness, or clearness, of speech. The Old Testament believers had only cloudy and passing glimpses of that glorious Saviour, and unbelievers looked no further than to the outward institution. But the great precepts of the gospel, believe, love, obey, are truths stated as clearly as possible. And **the whole doctrine of Christ crucified** is made as plain as human language can make it. Those who lived under the law, had a veil upon their hearts. **This veil (blindness to truth) is taken away by the doctrines of the Bible about Christ.** When any person is converted to God, then **the veil of ignorance is taken away. The condition of those who enjoy and believe the gospel is happy, for the heart is set at liberty** to run the ways of God's commandments. ***They have light, and with open face they behold the glory of the Lord.*** Christians should prize and improve these privileges. We should not rest contented without knowing the transforming power of the gospel, by the working of the Spirit, bringing us to seek to be like the temper and tendency of the glorious gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and into union with Him. ***We behold Christ, as in the glass of his word; and as the reflection from a mirror causes the face to shine, the faces of Christians shine also.***

The entrance of your words gives light; it gives understanding unto the simple. (Psalms)

Keep the Faith,

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 12/07/2016 at 7:44am
Rose Cooper

Posted: 12/07/2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Suzanne, I absolutely agree with you on all of this:

Quote:
the sleeping people are they who are slumbering without knowledge and understanding. They could be incapacitated by
wrongful doctrines, sin, oppression, etc. Praise the Lord who loves them, He is calling them directly, in the inner most
recesses of their souls. He wants to awaken them by shining His Light – His truth - on His Word. He wants to open their
understanding. He wants them to come to Him, to look at Him

the only part we disagree on is the interpretation of the mirror, and I just can't agree with you that the reflection from the
mirror is good. A reflection is a poor copy - it is not the original. In your vision the light appears from above (as if from
heaven) not in the mirror itself. When Jesus died the curtain separating the Holy of Holies from the rest of the temple was
torn from bottom to top signifying that the way for every one to access God directly was open. The invitation is to access God
directly, intimately, face-to-face, not through a poor reflection of Him. :)

I don't even agree we are supposed to reflect Christ - we are ONE with Christ, so again, no reflection, we show the world Christ in us.

Edited by Rose Cooper on 12/07/2016 at 8:12am
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 12/08/2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

The mirror was shown primarily to point to 2 Cor. 3:15-18. Apostle Paul does not compare it to a poor copy of His reflection.

Christ in us the hope of glory, absolutely, there is no disagreement there. In this case, the vision is not contradicting this truth nor about not coming to Christ directly otherwise Jesus' sacrificial death would have been all in vain. It is about calling people who remain outside the boundaries of spiritual freedom and who are unable to behold the glory of the Lord in the mirror because they lack knowledge and understanding of His redeeming and sanctifying truth and their condition. They lack spiritual insight and fortitude to make the necessary changes in their lives which only Christ can accomplish in them through His hallowed Word of Light and Holy Spirit of Truth during these great days of preparation.

But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart (legalism, sin, etc.). Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away (freedom and liberty through Christ and His finished works). Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, ***with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.*** (2 Cor. 3:15-18).

Following these verses, Paul goes on to say:

But we have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling **the Word of God deceitfully but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience** in the sight of God. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that re lost. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the **Light of the glorious gospel of Christ who is the image of God should shine unto them** For God who commanded the Light to shine out of darkness shined in our hearts to give the *knowledge of the glory of God* in the face of Jesus Christ. (2 Cor. 4:1-7)

God bless and keep the faith,

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 12/08/2016 at 1:04pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version