Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Scribal Watch Report for December 2016 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Deborah Taylor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/08/2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged Quote Deborah Taylor

The month of December is a time to be decisive.  For the Spirit of the LORD is saying, "How long will you waver between two opinions?  If I AM your LORD and God follow Me, but if Baal (or this worldly system) is your god follow him.  Enough of your fence straddling!"  America and the nations that surround her must make a decision.  Be decisive!  The Spirit of the LORD is hovering over the nations searching for those who have decided to follow Him.  A fresh wind of His Spirit is blowing.  I hear the Spirit of the LORD saying, "Whom will I send as a messenger to this people?  Who will go for us?"  It's not about the size of your jurisdiction, it's about your obedience to step out into the streets and OCCUPY!   The world, the world, the world is in need of healing.  Broken lives, severed souls, hopelessness, fear, loneliness, etc. are in need of the mercies of God.  Will you go?  Will you occupy?  Will you stand strong even in the midst of chaos and distress?  Will you become the messenger God is seeking?  "Be decisive!" says the Spirit of the LORD, "Follow Me and I will make YOU fishers of men (and women) for I AM coming soon!"

Pray for divine strategies.  Ask God for specific divine strategies as we enter into the New Year.  Seek God in every area of your life.  Ask Him how He wants you to move forward and then OBEY!

Prayer Points:

Continue to pray for America.  Prepare for winter.  Take care of the elderly, orphaned, and homeless.  Pray for reduced tensions among the nations.  A restlessness, a restlessness, a restlessness is stirring in and among the people. The enemy is dispensing fiery darts designed to bring about infighting. Be alert! 

Brace for chaos in the streets.  Seek God diligently this month for wisdom and understanding.  Continue to lean on and trust in God.  For some, lost and fragmented relationships will be restored. A new door of rest is opening in December. The new door will allow you to war from a place of rest.  You will war in the power of His strength.  Stay in the secret place.

Continue to pray for Israel.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.  Pray for God's timing in all things.  God will continue to expose all that is done in secret.

Continue to pray for the winter months.  In the month of August I had a dream of an ice storm. Anchor yourself and prepare NOW!  Keep your homes sanctified.  Trim your wicks so that you may shine brighter in the coming days. 

Continue to pray for the nations.  I hear the sound of war drums... for the nations, the nations, the nations are gathering for war.  "Do not fear for I AM bringing them to the gate and there I will meet with them face-to-face," says the Spirit of the LORD. Ask God to heal the nations.  Ask God for mercy and His perfect timing of all things!

Pray for Russia, China, Canada, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Australia, and America (especially those areas devastated by fires and adverse weather conditions).  Pray for those who lost loved ones or who are grieving those who are no longer here.  Speak God's shalom over those facing loneliness and depression.  Help those in need.  And never give up on God for He won't give up on you!

Kingdom Blessings,

Signed, 

Deborah, The Writer's Inkhorn (where GOD is THE WRITER and we are His Inkhorn)

Released for prayerful discernment on December 1, 2016

©December 1, 2016  All Rights Reserved.

Reprints allowed in full or excerpt form if link to source (thewritersinkhorn.com) is added and the message is not altered.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version