OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE TOUCH OF JESUS (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/11/2016 at 6:24pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

September 17, 2016

THE TOUCH OF JESUS

Today I have an amazing testimony that I want to share with you. For the past year I have been going through the most difficult trials of my life concerning my health. For those of you who know what I have already endured in my past, you are probably wondering how this could be. I want to give a testimony of the faithfulness of God and how Jesus still heals today. All my blood tests are within normal range, my liver function is almost perfect, and the lymphoma and hepatitis C are gone. I was also diagnosed with several auto immune diseases which are now undetectable, and the excruciating pain in my bones is gone. Jesus still performs miracles today. He is a supernatural God and wants to bring healing, transformation and renewal to our bodies as well as our lives and ministries. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

This is what the Lord is showing me. For the past few years we have experienced an extraordinary acceleration in technology. We have gone from TV's with rabbit ears to HD TV's. We have gone from rotary dial phones to mobile phones where we could see the person that we are talking to. We have computers that could communicate across the world. The other day I was reading about "Near field communication" which is abbreviated NFC. NFC is a form of communication between devices such as smartphones, tablets or computers. With this technology, we are now able to take a device such as a smart phone and hold it within two inches of a computer or other hardware to transfer pictures or documents. It allows us to perform countless transactions, access digital content, and connect electronic devices with a single touch.

As I was reading about this the Holy Spirit gave me a profound analogy. Every time Jesus touches us there is a divine connection. He releases His supernatural power into our physical bodies. In the same way that He healed others in the bible, He is still healing today. The same way that He performed miracles two thousand years ago and raised the dead, He is doing the same today.

He said in His word in the book of Mark 16:15-16: "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. But then He went on to say in verse 18: And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

We are living in a time of heaven being released on the earth. He is calling us to go out and Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. In the book of Acts chapter 17 it is written...'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy,  your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women,  I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. We are living in this time. Expect miracles.

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead,[c] cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

John 16: 15-18
And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

John 17: 21 - 23
That they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:  I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

Acts 2:17
In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy,  your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women,  I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version