OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE GOD OF WONDERS (Prayers) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/11/2016 at 6:48pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

October 29, 2016

THE GOD OF WONDERS

The Holy Spirit just showed me an old windup jewelry box with a dancing ballerina. When the box is wound up, music begins to play and a little ballerina doll begins to dance. The Lord is saying that many of you have been discouraged and have lost your zeal. Battle fatigue is part of the warfare and even Moses got tired and needed support as Aaron and Herr held up his hands in Exodus 17:11-12. But through it all, we should never lose our passion for the things of God. Those of you who are no longer fascinated with the God of wonders, you may simply need to be wound up again.

In this season of wonder, many of you are wondering what is going on. You wonder where you are at, and wonder where you are supposed to go next. You even wonder if God is going to release blessing or if He will send judgment. Sometimes you wonder if you missed God's will because you seem to be encountering one battle after another. We serve a God of mercy and not the author of confusion. Jesus came to set us free and He did not come to condemn or judge us, but to give us life more abundantly. He is s supernatural God and He desires to work wonders among us.

The Lord says; allow Me to restore the wonder of My glory in your life. Rise above the challenges, and refuse to allow the voices of compromise to neutralize you. Refuse to be led by your emotions, and don't allow frustration to overwhelm you. As you continue to resist the opposition that comes against you, you will once again recognize My presence in your life. I will show you the spiritual significance of the times and seasons. I will uncover the deep things of darkness, and bring the shadow of death to light. I will dispel the darkness and release My glorious light through you.

I am the God of wonders and will do wondrous things among you. Don't allow the enemy to dismantle, scatter and bring division with other believers, but sanctify yourselves for tomorrow I will do wonders among you. My presence will go with you as a cloud by day and fire by night, and I will release manna and quail to feed you in times of famine. I will once again visit you just as I visited those in the upper room and I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below. Allow Me to reveal the splendor of My glory once again as I lead you into the days of wonder says the Lord.

Psalms 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Psalms 40:5
Many, Lord my God, are the wonders You have done, the things you planned for us.
None can compare with You; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

Jeremiah 32:17
Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

Habakkuk 1:5
Look among the nations and watch-Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you.

Acts 2:19
I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Rose Cooper

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/11/2016 at 7:51pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Amen!
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version