Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: See the Kingdom of God! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Bill Bremer

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/14/2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Bremer

During His 3 years of ministry on this earth, Jesus preached the kingdom and taught the relational characteristics and heart attitudes of the kingdom. Yet, even with the help of the Holy Spirit, seeing the big picture of the kingdom of God is difficult. Consequently, the church focuses on the King and neglects His kingdom and the cults focus on their kingdom and neglect the King.

It is time for prophets to proclaim, “Repent, the kingdom of God has come and is coming.” You are God’s kingdom people. He has destined you to love, know and see Messiah Jesus as King and to walk in the light of the kingdom as His disciples. It is time for a kingdom awakening.

Here’s the picture

By the Spirit, Messiah Jesus is calling:

Shepherd KingFor the last century, My sheep have been circling in the church corral. I have sent more and more of My Spirit to strengthen and liberate My church. And, My people have grown in strength and understanding. But, they are still in the corral. They have received of My Spirit time and time again. But, each time they have possessed it and made it their own. They have made it their own church movement, they have made it their own church revival, they have made it their own church government and they have made it their own church reformation. They have made it their own corral.

Here I stand at the gate to the corral. I have opened it. I have broken it open. For, I am the Breaker. And now, the gate is wide open. But, few of My sheep see it open and few go through. Now, the rams of My flock begin see Me and turn and go through the gate and My sheep follow. The rams follow me as their Head Shepherd, who is their King. The rams and you who have eyes to see your King follow Me and break out of the corral into My kingdom, for I have set you free. My prophets have spoken of gates and doors. This is the narrow gate. This is the narrow door. God is calling you through it into the pasture of His kingdom and glory.

You are alive unto Me. You are being transformed. For, I have liberated My people and you are being changed from glory to glory in My kingdom. The veil over your hearts has been taken away. I have liberated you to see Me as Messiah and King. From now on you will hear of My grace and My glory. For, by My Spirit, I lead you to be changed from glory to glory to be like Me. See Me as your Shepherd King. Walk worthy of your calling into My kingdom and glory.

References

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. Jn 10:9 KJV

The Kingdom of Heaven is breaking forth, and those who are breaking out break out by means of it. Mt 11:12 Understanding The Difficult Words of Jesus, David Bivin and Roy Blizzard, Jr. /Micah 2:12-13).

But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. The Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. And all of us, reflecting the Lord’s glory in our unveiled faces, are changed from glory to glory to be like Him, as we expect it from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Cor 3:16-18 AAT

This good news of the Kingdom must be preached all over the world so that all nations hear the truth, and then the end will come. Mt 24:6-14 AAT

You are witnesses, and so is God, how devoutly and uprightly and blamelessly we behaved toward you believers; just as you know how we were exhorting and encouraging and imploring each one of you as a father would his own children, so that you would walk in a manner worthy of the God who calls you into His own kingdom and glory. 1 Thes 2:10-12 NASB

I have been given all power in heaven and on earth,’ He said. Go and make disciples of all people; Baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit, and teach them to do everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always till the end of the world. Mt 28:18-20 AAT

‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered him, ‘if anyone isn’t born from above, he can’t see God’s kingdom.’ … ‘I tell you the truth’ Jesus answered him, ‘if anyone isn’t born of water and the Spirit, he can’t get into God’s kingdom. Anything born of the flesh is flesh, but anything born of the Spirit is spirit. Don’t be surprised when I tell you you must all be born from above. The wind blows where it pleases and you hear the sound of it, but you don’t know where it’s coming from or where it’s going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”‘ Jn 3:3; Jn 35-8 AAT

The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Cor 2:14 AAT

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Ro 6:4 KJV

So I, a prisoner in the Lord, urge you to live as people whom God has called should live. Be humble and gentle in every way, be patient and lovingly bear with one another. Do your best to keep the oneness of the Spirit by living together in peace: one body and one Spirit—–even as you have been called to share one hope—one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who rules over us all, works through us all, and lives in us all. Eph 4:1-6 AAT

Bill Bremer

Related articles

Jesus our Shepherd King

WE COME TO THE THRONE OF GRACE

Edited by Bill Bremer on 12/14/2016 at 1:25pm

View Bill Bremer's Profile Search for other posts by Bill Bremer Visit Bill Bremer's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version