RaisingThe
Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

Encountering Life's Issues - Is there a God? Is God real?
OpenHeaven.com Forum : Encountering Life's Issues - Is there a God? Is God real?
Subject Topic: angels Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/01/2007 at 10:23pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

I was googling  real angel encounters.  There are a lot of people confused about angels and spirits of the died.  A lot of people believe angels are the people who died and that they come back to help us.  The trut is angels are not humans and died people do not become angels.  It is sad that looking up angels on the internet would bring up occultic material.  I wanted to read real angelic encounters not ghost encoutners.  I believe we need to pray for people who are lost and share God's word on the truth about angels.

I did come across this testimony that bear witness to my spirit that this was an angel.

Angel at My Bedside
On the Morning of March 31, 1987, around 3:00 a.m., as I slept alone in my apartment, I was aroused by three very gentle tugs of my bed covers by the foot area of the bed. I had my bed covers up around my neck, which is how I
always sleep. I did not awaken, but was aware of something. I guess I fell back to sleep, but the same three gentle tugs came again. I again was aroused, but again did not open my eyes. The third time the tugging happened, I was aroused enough to turn around to my right and open my eyes. What I saw was a most beautiful man standing, now away from my bed, by the side of my bedroom wall. A white light surrounded him from head to foot. All I could see of his skin were his hands and face, which were a dark bronze color. He was not looking at or facing me now, but was facing my open living room door. As I stared at him, I took in his garment. He was wearing the most beautiful long white robe. He had a sash around his waist of the same color, but about six inches high. The white robe was a color white that I remember as so beautiful that I had never seen such a beautiful cloth before. He had a white turban wrapped around his head, which covered all hair. He stood very straight and his arms were straight down by his side. What a beautiful face he had. He had to have been almost eight feet tall. I say that because my ceilings in that apartment were at least that high, and he almost reached the ceiling. He said, "Do not be afraid. It is the voice of God. Read Isaiah, man of the patient realm." At this point, I do not know how he got from the wall to the side of my bed, but somehow he was right there. He reached out his mighty arms as he bent over coming down, as if he were going to pick me up - which is exactly what he did. All of a sudden, I was cradled in his arms, but I now felt as if I was just a little baby, cradled in the arms of her mother, wrapped in a warm blanket. Then I heard a noise that sounded like a whizzing sound, and we were moving in that sound. Then we were standing on a very rich and beautiful earth, which somehow I could seem to feel with what seemed now to be bare feet. We were in what seemed like a marketplace of some kind. There were others walking around like him, in the same white robes; some were alone and some were walking in twos. We were facing a booth, which resembled a booth at a carnival. Inside the booth were three rows high of large hand-crafted vessels. He then said to me, standing on my right side, "Choose something." I said, "I don't have any money." He answered, "You don't need money here. Everything is free." At this point I remember hearing that same whizzing sound and we again seemed to be moving at a great speed. Now we were again standing by the same side of my bed. He very slowly began to lean over, with me in his arms, again feeling like a child cradled in a warm blanket. He leaned over and carefully and very gently placed me back into my body. I could now feel my body in the bed, and he was gone. I thought about it for a while, because it all happened so fast. Realizing that something happened, I got up out of bed and turned on a nightlight to write down "Isaiah, man of the patient realm." For the next few days I read the book of Isaiah. I found out that God is real, and that he heard all my cries for help and proof that he was indeed there. - Kathy D

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version