RaisingThe
Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

Encountering Life's Issues - Is there a God? Is God real?
OpenHeaven.com Forum : Encountering Life's Issues - Is there a God? Is God real?
Subject Topic: prayer request (depressed) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
erik madsen

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/23/2005 at 12:28am | IP Logged Quote erik madsen

can i ask you pray for me?i am strong depressed pain in my head and neck,need financial help
my name erik madsen
           denmark

View erik madsen's Profile Search for other posts by erik madsen
CLAUDIA OGLE

Posted: 02/23/2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged Quote CLAUDIA OGLE

Kingdom Greetings,

Will definitely be interceding for you, as per your requested posted on the site, and as the Holy Spirit gives further insight will inform you accordingly.

Remember this that depression is not of the Lord, we will be standing with you in prayer and dealing with the root that is causing the outer manifestation of depression. Remember when Jesus Christ came to the fig tree, He cursed the root of the tree.

In His Kingdom,

Claudia

South Africa

ISAIAH 48:10
Behold, I have refined thee, but not as silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
View CLAUDIA OGLE's Profile Search for other posts by CLAUDIA OGLE
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 02/23/2005 at 4:09am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hi Erik, God bless you. I am praying for thedepression you are experiencing right now, but remember this too shall pass. Oppression is the same as depression more or less. May I tell you what the Lord showed me when I was going through depression.  The word of the Lord says THE VERY THOUGHT OF OPPRESSION SHALL BE FAR FROM YOU. The Lord showed me, not only the oppression would be far from me, but also the very thought of it. I will pray for you and pass this on to all of the intercessors I know,

Bless you my brother in Christ,

If God be for you, tell me who or what can be against you, Amen.

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 02/23/2005 at 5:18am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Hello Erik Madsen - I am so glad you joined our forums for ther are many praying as well as supportive people who interact on and read them. 

We are for you and will continue in our prayers on your behalf. 

I have moved this post to our forum for personal prayer needs and life issues and have also emailed you as well. 

I say amen to the prayers posted above and am lifting you up as well.

View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Sheryl Eastman
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 02/23/2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged Quote Sheryl Eastman

Hello Erik,

This attack on your body sounds so typical of the enemy of our souls, Satan.  He comes against the Head of the Body, Jesus, and he is now coming against your body, most specifically your head.  Remember that just as he did not have victory over our Head, he will not have victory over your head either.  I encourage you to make Jesus the Lord of your life, if you have not already done so, and then receive all that He has for you.  This makes you a son of the Living God and rightful owner of all good things He promises in His Word - which includes a body that is whole and healthy.  You will then have the right to speak to this affliction and command it to go in Jesus' name.  I would be honored to agree with you in this request:

Father, we come to you on behalf of Erik.  We confess that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and to give us new life in You.  You did not intend for this new life to include depression and sickness.  We acknowlege that You suffered greatly before going to the cross, and You did it for us, that we might not have sickness and pain.  So we ask and believe now, for Erik's depression to go and that his head and neck would be free of pain.  We speak to this spirit of depression and we say to you, "You are not of God.  We will only receive what the only true God has for us, His children.  So GO! in Jesus' name."  And Father, we thank you for the privilege of being Your children.  We thank you that you have given us dominion over the principalities.  Because of You, we have the right to perfect health.  Every good and perfect gift comes from You.  And we praise You!"  In Jesus' name ... Amen.

Know, too, Erik, that along with the prosperity of our souls, comes the other kind of prosperity that you mentioned.  Be blessed, Brother!  We'll be looking forward to good reports from you soon!

In His Love,

Sheryl Eastman

View Sheryl Eastman's Profile Search for other posts by Sheryl Eastman
Blake

Posted: 02/23/2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged Quote Blake

Hello Erik;

Just wanted to let you know that I was praying for you as well. As I prayed I thought to encourage you to continue to visit the forum and use the articles and words as a source of encouragement. Time and Space do not separate us from Yahweh's Love. You will find that there are people who love you and will stand with you online as well. Also, I thought it right to share a word with you that I wrote a short while ago. Hey man, keep the faith, fight the good fight and never stop pursuing truth and relationship. Blessings.

Blake

IN HIM WE LIVE

Blake L. Higginbotham

Living in and by Yahshua the Messiah requires more than a decision to accept Him as your “Lord and Savior”. It requires a passionate pursuit of a deeper life in Messiah, beyond religious activity and church protocol. Living in and by Him can only be realized by those who live their lives in a way that make His will and purpose the central focus of their walk. I am not talking about the “the Christian way of life”. I am talking about life in Him with all of its abundance. Abundant life has been made available; but very few enter into it. It is time for that to change. The life of Yahshua the Messiah is not supposed to be experienced by a select few.

John 14:6 Yahshua said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except (by) through Me.

John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Yahweh’s practical will and purpose for our lives is only found by those who continue to hear and obey the voice of the Spirit, and by those whose lives are carefully orchestrated and governed by Ruach Haqudesh (Holy Spirit).

John 7:16-17 Yahshua answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.17If anyone wills to do His will, (Gk. denotes determines or takes for oneself, prefer) he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from Yahweh or whether I speak on My own authority.

Colossians 3:1-4 If then you have been raised with Messiah [to a new life thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Messiah is, seated at the right hand of Yahweh. And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth. For [as far as this world is concerned], you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Messiah in Yahweh. When Messiah, Who is our life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in [splendor of His] glory. Amp Bible

Note: We are a big part of His appearing and glory! We must find ourselves in Him in order to be raised again the glorified body of Messiah. We are the body of His second coming. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Until then, from obscurity we will rule and reign, in life by Yahshua the Messiah.

2Timothy 2:7-13 Consider what I say, and may Yahweh give you understanding in all things. Remember that Yahshua the Messiah, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel, 9for which I suffer trouble as an evildoer, even to the point of chains; but the word of Yahweh is not chained.10Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Messiah Yahshua with eternal glory.11This is a faithful saying: For if we died with Him, we shall also live with Him.12If we endure (suffer), we shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us.13If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.

Endure - G5278 From G5259 and G3306; to stay under (behind), that is, remain; figuratively to undergo, that is, bear (trials), have fortitude, persevere: abide, endure, (take) patient (-ly), suffer, tarry behind.

Acts 17:22-28 Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus (the Greek deity of war)-(the rock of Ares) and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; 23for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. (To the God nobody knows The Message Bible) Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: 24Yahweh, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Sovereign of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. (Yahweh does not live in and through buildings) 25Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands (He does not need our sacrifices or offerings); as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. 26And He has made from one (Common origin, one source, one blood- Amp. Bible ) blood (Some manuscripts omit the word blood) every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27so that they should seek Yahweh, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’

Note: This passage of Scripture teaches us that Yahweh has determined our preappointed times, (Kairos- set or proper time) and the times and seasons of Yahweh in our lives. It also teaches us that the boundaries (horothesia- A limit placing or boundary line) of our habitation (katoikia- residence) in Him have already been determined. For in Him we live and move and have our being is not just talking about abiding and dwelling in Him. It is talking about the life that is produced around us as we find ourselves in Him as well. It would be safe to say; “that in the proper time we will understand our place in the body of Messiah, and begin to reside in the place and reproduce life to the degree that He ordained before the foundation of the world.”

1Corinthians 2:9-16 But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which Yahweh has prepared for those who love Him.” 10But Yahweh has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes the deep things of Yahweh. 11For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of Yahweh except the Spirit of Yahweh. 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from Yahweh, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by Yahweh. 13These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which Ruach Haqudesh teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of Yahweh, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16For “who has known the mind of Yahweh that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Messiah.

Philippians 3:7-11 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Messiah (The Anointed One). 8Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Messiah Yahshua My Sovereign, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Messiah 9and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Messiah, the righteousness which is from Yahweh by faith; 10that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,11if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

2 Corinthians 5:16-21 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Messiah according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17Therefore, if anyone is in Messiah, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18Now all things are of Yahweh, who has reconciled us to Himself through Yahshua the Messiah, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19that is, that Yahweh was in Messiah reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.20Now then, we are ambassadors for Messiah, as though Yahweh were pleading through us: we implore you on Messiah’s behalf, be reconciled to Yahweh. 21For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of Yahweh in Him.

2 Corinthians 13:3 For though He was crucified in weakness, yet He lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in Him, but we shall live with Him by the power of God toward you.5Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves that Yahshua the Messiah is in you? Unless, indeed you are disqualified. 6But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.

We Are Related To Win And The Blessing Is In The Cluster:

Blake L. Higginbotham
View Blake's Profile Search for other posts by Blake Visit Blake's Homepage
Larry Silverman
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 02/23/2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged Quote Larry Silverman

Hi Erik,

Here is a very simple thought..... Jesus Christ loves you!  He has a plan and a purpose for your life.  You may not fully understand this now, as you are dealing with depression.  But I have come to realize that often the root of depression is fear.  Here again, we as Christians win.

Many years ago, my wife, Corinne suffered from depression.  She came so low that she lost all interest in life.  One night while I was away on a business trip, the thought of ending her life became more than a thought.  The only thing that stopped her was the thought of leaving our two young sons, one a baby at the time, alone with no help.  In that moment of reflection she did a very simple thing.  She cried out to God and said this, "God if you are real, I want you to know that I need your help right now.  Jesus I ask you to help me!"  At that very second, the feelings of suicide left her, and within a couple of days she was totally free from depression. 

I trust that this testimony helps you some.  Like others have written, stay in touch with us.  We will continue to pray for you.

Be blessed,

Larry Silverman

www.newhopecenters.com

View Larry Silverman's Profile Search for other posts by Larry Silverman Visit Larry Silverman's Homepage
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 03/04/2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Hello Erik!  I wanted to let you know, Erik that we are still praying with and for you.  I have often thought of you before God myself and I know others are too.

I have run into you a couple times on line here.  Once last night as God awakened me from a deep sleep at 1am or so I felt to log on here and was logged on and praying for those who were on line here.  And I saw your name come on.  There have been more than once I was led to log on here and pray for the folks on line and you have logged on.

This is because God cares about you.  He does this, He sends people across your path to pray for you or other things.  I am also glad that He led you our way, He is speaking to you Erik and He is leading you.  He led me out of sleep to log on for prayer, he led you to log in just then...just the Father loving on you!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/04/2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Email From Erik Madsen

billund 4-3-05 denmark

thanks for you prayers,i am still strong depressed pain in my head
plase  pray for deliverence
god bless erik

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gordon Angell

Posted: 03/04/2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged Quote Gordon Angell

Lord, you said if any lack wisdom, let him ask of God, and he will give it bountifully.  Please give us wisdom concerning this dear brother for his need.

Thank you Lord for your love and care for him.  We know when we ask, in your Name dear Lord, that we have the requests we have ask for.  I ask for help for my brother in his need, in Jesus name..  Thank you, Lord.

Love, Kathy

Steve Eastman
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 03/08/2005 at 7:32am | IP Logged Quote Steve Eastman

Erik

I want to agree with the other prayer requests for your healing.

Father God, when Jesus read from the scroll of Isaiah in the temple, He spoke of His own ministry.  He came to set the captives free.  This includes the captives of pain and depression. I claim this victory on my brother's behalf and just as Jesus cursed the fig tree, I now curse this depression and physical illness and command it to go.  Go in the name of Jesus!  Father God, I ask you to give our brother a special manifestation of Your Holy Spirit as Comforter.  I pray in Jesuus' name.

Let us know how you're doing.  I went through a time like this a number of years ago.  You have the victory in Jesus. 

Steve Eastman

View Steve Eastman's Profile Search for other posts by Steve Eastman
erik
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 03/08/2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged Quote erik

thanks for prayers,i am still strong depressed pain in head neck
View erik's Profile Search for other posts by erik
Larry Silverman
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 03/08/2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote Larry Silverman

Erik,

Years ago when my wife suffered from some serious depression, the Lord led her into seasons of much, entense worship.  She would put on some worship tapes (before the days of cds) and often spend several hours in God's presnece.  It worked!  Even today when she has a feeling of depression coming on her, she will do the same, and almost instantly the depression lifts.

We will continue to pray for you.

Blessings,

Larry

View Larry Silverman's Profile Search for other posts by Larry Silverman Visit Larry Silverman's Homepage
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 03/09/2005 at 3:16am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hello Erik,

God bless you. I am still praying for you. I remember years ago when I was going through a tremendous bout of depression. I could do nothing. I was at the time in my life when I could not eat sleep, and even came to the time when I could not speak, never mind pray. Everyone was telling me to do this and do that, I couldn't even take a shower. I remember the Lord speaking to me and He said, SPEAK MY NAME I AM GREATER THAN ANY DEPRESSION. I tried, I really did, and I could not even get out the name Jesus.

In my heart I cried out to Him and I said, please help me to speak your name, I cannot. It was there that I learned I can do all things through Christ who empowers me. He moved through me and enabled me to speak His name. I spoke that name for about a week. Each time I spoke His name I got stronger and stronger. Please try this Erik, he will take you out of this and you will be used for His glory. It may seem dark now my brother, but hang on for this too will pass, as THE SON comes shining through, Be blessed this day, In the name above every name, that at the name of JESUS every knee must bow, the Father has raised up people to pray for you all over the world, and He is watching over you

your sister in Christ, who loves you as the Father loves you,

Marie,                         from the USA

erik madsen

Posted: 03/09/2005 at 9:38am | IP Logged Quote erik madsen

thanks for prayers,  please pray i can start sleep,

today    visit 2brother me,and pray ,  and pray long time,i belive god i start deliver me

god bless you all

erik madsen

Steve Eastman
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 03/10/2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged Quote Steve Eastman

Erik

I rememer the sleeping problem from my days of depression.  I recalled the scripture that says God gives sleep to His beloved.  It was hard to believe at the time. but I knew it was true.

Father God, I ask that You give sleep to Your beloved, Erik.  Visit him at those times of sleep and remind him of your glory, faithfulness and comfort.  Please show Him each day that he is special to You and that You want to help.

Any spirits that would be working against God's plan for Erik, I command you to go in the name of Jesus.  Erik wants you gone and I stand in agreement with him, depending on the utterly dependable blood of Christ.

Erik, I would recommend spending some time in Psalms.  The praise and worship in there will help you focus on God and His power.

Steve Eastman

Edited by Steve Eastman on 03/10/2005 at 8:39am
View Steve Eastman's Profile Search for other posts by Steve Eastman
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 03/12/2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Dear Erik

I have just read the following posts from the other people on htis Forum, and like them I also pray for you.

What I have been discovering recently is:  We can feel shame and humiliation when we see ourselves.  We look around and see chaos in our lives, and we think..hmm..if I have chaos in my life, then I cannot possible be a person God would choose to love and care for,  We are then tempted to think negative things about ourself: our circumstances, the way we look, our debts, what others say about us, how others treat us etc.

Erik, if you read the bible, or if you just can't get your head around reading the bible, try and get the bible on tape or CD, or if you can listen to the bible online, or tune into Click here: Times Square Church - Sermons

I know not everybody has audio on their computer, so just incase you don't, I pray the Lord will provide some audio material for you to listen to.  I know you have financial difficulty, cos you have mentioned this.  May He therefore provide the means for you to listen to the bible being read.  You see you can listen as you lie in bed, and let the word wash over you, and let the word feed your spirit and soul..smile..and your body too..cos the word of God will revitalize us.

Erik, you know, the other morning, after speaking to God, I believe He reminded me of a story in the bible.  The story is about a woman and her son.  God had instructed His prophet Elijah to go and stay at this womans home.  Elijah arrives at her home, and he asks her for some water.  She gives him the water.  He then asks for food to eat.  She explains her situation and says she has enough food for her and her son, and then they will both die from poverty.  Elijah then says, make me a cake.  So this woman, gosh...making me cry just writing this Erik, this woman Erik, imagine, she has her son, and they're both hungry, and they both know they're dying, and this woman decides to give all she has to God's prophet.  But if you read the story, you could end up wondering, did she really know 100% he was God's man, because as you read the story, her son dies, and Elijah prays to God, God hears him, and the boy's soul comes back in to his body and he's restored to life. And the mother says something, like now I know you're God's man.  Which makes me think, may be she didn't know 100% he was before that miracle.  But Erik, she made Elijah a cake.  This says to me, this woman put God first, before her son and before herself.  And this for me is the message for me:  Put your financial fears, worries, concerns before Him; hand them over to Him.  Talk to Him about these fears.  I speak to Him as I lie in bed.  King David in Psalm 23 said He maketh me to lie down.  Eli told samuel to lie down and listen to God speak.  Ezekiel lay down to listen to God, Daniel dis.  Jeremiah languished in a pit, so did Joseph languished in a dungeon.  Erik, it's when we're lying down, He can speak to our hearts.

When we call to Him, He does not ignore us; He doesn't say, Sorry, I'm too busy dealing with Iraq, call back later.  No Erik, we're told, His eyes roam to and fro throughout the earth looking....what's He looking for?  Erik, when Jonah was at the bottom of the ocean, God heard him cry.

He can hear your cry Erik, do not cease from bringing your petition before Him.  Pray Erik like you have never prayed before.  Speak to Him how you yourself might speak to someone in your position.  We don't use fancy words with our Father in Heaven; we say it as it is.  Tell Him as it is.  I can promise you, as you tell Him as it is....something will happen Erik.  He will reach now from Heaven, and He will meet with you, He'll wrap you in His arms, squeeze you tight, and say, Son trust Me, let Me bring you through this.  And He will.  Because Erik, He has something in store for you.  He's allowed this to happen to you, so you can then reach out to others, and reveal His love ot them, and see them come out of the same situation you're in; only God's going to bring you out of that situation.  That's why He's led people like Ron, and the other people here, including me to read your prayer for help.  I pray His love will come to you tonight, and I pray that as He met me just recently, He'll meet you.  When He met me, He said to me:  The hardest thing for My people to do, is to forgive themselves, and you know Erik, I heard Him sound like He was weeping, and that made me weep, cos I couldn't stand the thought of Him weeping, but you know, He was, and He said in words almost words pleading and begging...me to understand the depth of His love for me.  I was on a train when all this was happening.  I'd fallen asleep and He met me as I slept.  I want to weep on the train, there and then...but I restained myself, may be I shouldn't have, may be I should have openly wept.......God's prophets of old, openly wept, they weren't ashamed of their tears.  Jesus openly wept!  I put my arms around you, as does everyone else on this Open Heaven Forum, and we all agree for you to be lifted above your circumstances.  May you hear His voice tonight, and may you feel His awesome touch, and may His love flood you; may his blood cover you, and may every demon that has dared to come near you, flee from you.  We all agree with this prayer.  And He heard, and He answered.  Erik, please do let us know how you're getting along. x

erik madsen

Posted: 03/13/2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged Quote erik madsen

thanks for all prayers i am start feel better,only i have strong pain in  head.need financial helps,cannot work for the last  12 weeks

god bless you all

erik madsen

denmark

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 03/13/2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Dear Erik, if you have done so already, when you wake in the morning, speak to our Father in Heaven, and ask Him to provide the help you need regarding your finances.  He knows your situation, that you have not had paid employment for 12 weeks.  He can lead the right person to come and visit you, to look at your household expenditure and access your shortfall in income, and then advice as to what assistance may be available to you, in your present circumstances.  It is so vitally important for us to speak to God direct about these things.  He is Jehovah Jirah, God our Provider.  God commanded the ravens to feed Elijah, smiling now, cos God used a poor widow woman to feed Elijah!  Oh isn't God so good.  Erik, God has great things in store for you.  One day, you will thank Him for this hardship you are suffering now, because you will one day understand it is all part of coming into that intimate place with Him.  I pray your creditors will feel favourable towards you, that God will give you the strength and energy to communicate with them, to ask for time to pay them, as and when you're back in paid employment.  I pray our Father will send the right person ot assist you with your finances, and I pray the Father in Heaven will provide a suitable paid job for you.  I pray He will restore you to full health.  Please Erik, pray on awakening, put God first, speak to Him, and pour your heart out to Him, He will hear and He will help.  Please keep us informed as to how God is answering your prayers.  Much love to you.  Jackie
erik madsen

Posted: 04/05/2005 at 12:37am | IP Logged Quote erik madsen

plase still pray for me, i have strong pain in my head

need financial helps,have not work for long time

thanks for prayer   erik madsen

Denise Detwiler

Posted: 04/05/2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Hello there Erik.  I have been thinking of you the past two or three days, wondering about you.  I believe God is speaking to you about some work He has for you now that may seem small but if you begin doing it, it will release some things for you in the area of finances.  It might not be an actual paying position but something He is asking you to do that might seem silly or insignificant along with impossible for you....but I would ncourage you to make some movement forward to it whatever has been on your mind to do, because you are hearing God.

I believe that maybe we all need to be just soaking Erik in prayers right now as we are led of the Spirit.  The soaking will not necessarily be spoken or verbal prayers...I don't think we have to post them on here but just pour out and download by the Spirit into and over his life.  As we are obedient in this and he is obedient in what God's speaking to him it will manifest in his being.  It might be a series of suddenlies and progressive wholeness.

erik madsen

Posted: 05/29/2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged Quote erik madsen

please still lift me in prayer ,i have strong pain in my head and neck,need financial helps .

god bless erik

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 05/29/2005 at 10:56am | IP Logged Quote Guests

((((Erik))))He's in control of EVERY aspect of our life.  I was made bankrupt on the 25th May 2005, and I have the grand sum of 10 pence in my bank account.  Satan's told me I'm finished and will not be able to with stand his attacks on me.  Well, Erik..am I alone in all this?  no, I have two young adults (my children) who are financially dependant upon me.  The Lord has told me all the way through this two words and they are TRUST ME.  It's like everyday there's a different miracle happening.  Erik, you really MUST just pour your heart out to Him.  I mean POUR your heart out.  I asked the Lord to smash me to little pieces two years ago; it was after praying like this on a daily basis, all hell was unleashed against me.  I thought my praying like that would break the selfish side of my nature, and make me more like Christ.  it DID break the selfish side of my nature, but I didn't envisage being 'broken' was going to hurt so much.  It hurt so much, I didn't see how I could possibly survive the onslaught.  If you read the book of Job and his pain and loss, you'll sense something of mine.  Every older family member has been buried (well their flesh has been buried) they're spirit is with Him.  My family now consists of my young son and daughter, and a half brother and sister and another sister who I have only seen at funerals.

How is it possible to come through trials like Job came through?  There's one person only who can bring us through, and that is none other than the Lord.  Some may say, how come you're being brought through your trial?  Well, the answer to that question is, I know how to call upon the Lord without ceasing.  We HAVE to, there's no other way.  I know someone who is locked in such deep bitterness and anger.  He seems to not want ot forgive those who have hurt him.  Yes they have committed evil acts against him, no two ways about it.  But if only we could understand the key to our freedom is in our own hands.  The Key has a name, it is called the key that forgives those who have hurt you, harmed you, lied about you, ruined you, robbed you, liars, cheats, deceivers, charlatans, you name it.  We have the Key, and as soon as we make the decision to say I will forgive Father, if You will enable me to do this, and He will, believe me He will.  Then, what happens when we chose to forgive our enemies?  A key appears, and our prison door is opened up, and guess what?  yes, we walk out of the prison....and the good news is........we walk out of the prison to walk in newness of life.  Read John 14.  We have a choice, we either BELIEVE His word or we DISBELIVE.  No one else can set us free; we have to chose to BELIEVE what He says in His word.  Erik I pray for this miracle ot happen in your life, for faith to fill you now.  I have that MSN Messenger now, so if you have it, send me your MSN Messenger Name, and we'll have a chat; or email me on Jackieholdenuk@aol.com  Don't suffer alone..pour your heart out.  If you scroll down the Open Heaven Forums, you will see a new one called

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 05/29/2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Conversation & Communication
Friendly Chat, Sharing daily activities and just being good friends with each other. Like chatting by telephone with a friend or fellowship over a meal with friends. Just good loving, friendship, support and fun.
Moderators: Steve Eastman Keith Bates Sheryl Eastman Denise Detwiler

Erik, click on this new Forum, and in there you will meet people who have been through it like you, and are still going through it!  You are not alone Erik.  Satan would try and get you to think you are alone.  Poor Elijah thought he was alone when he wept before God, and God had a surprise for Elijah, He showed him 7,000 believers, and said, Elijah you are not alone.  Read Hebrews chapter one verse one Erik.  You'll see you're not alone.

Katie Quinn

Posted: 05/30/2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged Quote Katie Quinn

hello erik... my name is katie and i'm a year eleven at high school

lately my life feels very stressful... i just had to do exams... these were the first set of real exams i've ever done. i got three back today at school... and i failed two.

now.. i could decide to become depressed about that and cry and sob. but i don't .. you know why? because god has a purpose for me and god is GOING to SHOW ME the way to success in my life. i live my life for him and he will give me a blessed life i believe.

it's the same for you... just believe in the lord and things will get better for you i assure with you from the depths of my heart. sometimes when we are in hard times.. the last thing you could muster yourself to do is to belive that things might get better.

but with god.... anything is possible... god has a reason for all the troubles we go through in life. we learn from them... realise things and gain knowlegde of how to handle them the next time we face them.

i'll be praying for you. and know that god will look after you... just like i know he's going to look after me.

god bless you my brother in christ.

*kitty*

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 05/30/2005 at 9:28am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Dearest Erik Madsen,

From what you're describing, the pain in your head and neck, I would assume is from stress. And, I'm sorry about your financial trouble. It seems to be a growing problem for many these days.

I mulled about whether I should come here and post anything for you. And, my brother, I couldn't turn it down after I thought about it. So, Erik, may this bless you and bless God...

2 Corinthians 9:8:
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Dearest Heavenly Father,

I trust You to make this a day of true abundance. Before I even get out of bed, You've made available to me:

All grace. Your mercy, love, forgiveness, sufficiency, presence, faithfulness, kindness, power, and provision are mine in overflowing plenty today.

In all things. In needs, challenges, failures, obstacles, spiritual opposition, bad habits, new territory, dangerous associations, promising ventures, temptations, opportunities to witness, occasions to make amends, or any other thing that might come my way today.

At all times. In routines, emergencies, uplanned events, surprises; in crowds and alone, with friends or with antogonists; when everything's going well, when nothing is; for yesterday's regrets, for tomorrow's potential, and for whatever tests might come my way today.

Having all that I need. You've generously provided for me: physical strength, spiritual power, emotional encouragement, intellectual resources, money, help, ideas, skills, wisdom, words (even my prayers when I can't pray), and many other needs You know about but I don't today.

And all for what purpose? So that...

I may abound in every good work. Lord, I ask that Your extravagant grace to me will result today in a profusion of thoughts and activities that please You and bless others.

Yes, my Lord, thank you...most generous and worthy You are. I glorify You. In Jesus Name~Amen

Also, Daddy God, let this depression and pain be lifted from Erik this moment, that the enemy no longer prevail over your child. Thank you. And, most assuradly I know you'll meet Erik's provisions and that his financial situation will be worked out. Thank you. In Jesus Name~Amen.
erik madsen

Posted: 06/17/2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged Quote erik madsen

please still pray for me i am strong depressed ,pain in my head ,need financial helps have not  work for long times

erik   madsen

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 06/17/2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Dear Father please will You meet wit Your son now and provide all that he needs for his daily needs.

Please will You feel his heart with joy and lift the depression.  Let the sunshine of Your love fill him please.

Lead him in Your path and let him hear Your voice so clearly.  Strengthen him so he can walk beside you and do the things you do.

I pray you will create a job for him, and it will be feel so content in this job, because he will know You provided it!

Denise Detwiler

Posted: 06/18/2005 at 4:59am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Erik we are still praying for you.  Is there anyone there in your area you can go to for prayer and help?  Please let me know if you are getting some help there. 

How well do you know Jesus Christ?  Has He said anything to you about this dark time you have been experiencing?  I am seeking for you that you would hear Him clearly as He speaks to you.

You may also get into touch with Dr Silverman on this forum as well, for some help.  He is a good man who knows God and has helped many.

erik madsen

Posted: 08/01/2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged Quote erik madsen

please still  lift me in prayer,i have strong pain in my head
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 08/01/2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Erik have you spoken to your General Practitioner about the pain in your head? Yes there are different kinds of pain our body can suffer. Yours could be a pain that could be treated with the right kind of medication. God uses human physicians.  Jesus can heal us miraculously, but sometimes He uses humans too, and heals through the doctors.  Just a thought.
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 08/07/2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged Quote Guests

((((Erik))) May our Fatherso touch you today dear Erik

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version