Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

The Changing Church - ORGANIC CHURCH Discussion & Articles
OpenHeaven.com Forum : The Changing Church - ORGANIC CHURCH Discussion & Articles
Subject Topic: New Level of the Prophetic Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
djdean

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/01/2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged Quote djdean

We have turned another corner in history. The voice of the prophetic is rising to yet another level of expression. We are entering an era when there will be pin-point accuracy. This is an hour when the Lord calls for full surrender to be vessels of honor; who allow Him to express Himself through us. We are being called to move up to a higher level where we do not prophesy from good intentions or impulse. No more relating feelings and nuances of spiritual perception to guess at what God is saying. Once again the Lord will utter His voice loud and clear. We are being called to move beyond random good words filled with hope and personal agendas. The frequency of prophetic words will increase in this season as God is raising more and more voices to declare His plans and purposes. The airwaves are filled with chatter and now more than ever we need to know, “What is God Saying”. We are a prophetic people and we must answer this question, what is God saying?  It is His intent to stand behind you and place His hands on your shoulders as you relate His message for such a time as this. It is His intent that powers and principalities are shaken once again by His voice through you.

Hosea 6:5
Therefore I have hewn them in pieces by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of My mouth; And the judgments on you are like the light that goes forth.

This is the time of the Moses anointing to be on you.

Numbers 12:8
With him I speak mouth to mouth, Even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the form of the LORD.

When God uttered His voice the pure reality was so powerful the physical bodies of the Hebrew children could not endure it. There is a reality that cuts to the very core with truth and reality. There are expressions of God’s voice that separate deeply to the very sinew of joint and marrow. No power or principality will be able to withstand The Word of The Lord.

Numbers 20:18-19
All the people perceived the thunder and the lightning flashes and the sound of the trumpet and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood at a distance. Then they said to Moses, “Speak to us yourself and we will listen; but let not God speak to us, or we will die.”

We are moving into a realm where God will speak through surrendered vessels, He will not allow one word to fall to the ground. He will confirm His word with signs and wonders following.

Mark 16:20
And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed.

I Samuel 3:19-21
Thus Samuel grew and the LORD was with him and let none of his words fail. (Literally not one word fell to the ground) All Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel was confirmed as a prophet of the LORD.  And the LORD appeared again at Shiloh, because the LORD revealed Himself to Samuel at Shiloh by the word of the LORD.

This is a time of great sobriety before God as we stand in His council. We know from reading Jeremiah chapter 23 just how urgent this appeal is.

Here are just a few lines from this chapter:

16 -  Thus says the LORD of hosts, “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD.

V. 21 - “I did not send these prophets, But they ran. I did not speak to them, But they prophesied.

26 - “How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, even these prophets of the deception of their own heart,

But what does the Word of the Lord say?

V. 18 - “But who has stood in the council of the LORD, That he should see and hear His word?
Who has given heed to His word and listened?

V. 22 - “But if they had stood in My council, Then they would have announced My words to My people, And would have turned them back from their evil way And from the evil of their deeds.

Thank God we are under Grace and the Mercy of the Cross. This is intended to be a word of encouragement in the fact that God wants to talk to us and tell us what is to come. In addition the fact remains there is an intent in God’s heart for us to hear clearly from Him and receive direction, correction, revelation of coming events and instruction. We are not perfect however we must allow the Holy Spirit to tutor us, mentor us and train us to be His prophetic voice to this generation. This will require not only pure voices lifting the clarion call of God; but also those who have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the, “Called Out Ones”, His Bride and those who walk in the Jesus Way.

This message could not be restrained another day. We need watchmen and women who have find themselves seated in heavenly places with Christ to look out over the ramparts of heaven and bring us the word of the Lord. We need His people to be so sharpened in their discernment that we may hear clearly what God is saying. When the world and the heavens are shaken, as He promised they would be, we need to hear clearly, “What does this mean and what must we do”?

Ezekiel 33:7
Now as for you, son of man, I have appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth and give them warning from Me

Clearly we are told that it has always been the Lord’s intention to give His people warning not to scare them but to prepare them. We need humble, submitted, committed, anointed and appointed men and women of God to move into their callings to bring forth revelation from the throne.

Amos 3:7-8
Surely the Lord GOD does nothing unless He reveals His secret counsel to His servants the prophets. A lion has roared! Who will not fear? the Lord GOD has spoken! Who can but prophesy?

For many the prophetic and the gifts of the Spirit are above the natural world around us, and they bring a certain awe and curiosity. We call what is reality in the kingdom of God, “Supernatural”, when what it is the Kingdom of God come among us and that is reality. Even for many who believe in the gifts and the prophetic see these things as a novelty. We must reject this illusion and open our hearts to hear what our God is saying to us and how we may respond.

My prayer is that we step out of the cocoon of apprehension and preparation into the manifested sons and daughters of God. We know that all of creation has been patiently waiting for this day.

Edited by djdean on 10/02/2013 at 10:43am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version