Subject Topic: From Pakistan: Emmanuel Sadiq Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/04/2006 at 5:42am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

From Pakistan: Emmanuel Sadiq
Greetings and Blessings  .
I want to give you a brief report about the evangelism meetings inFasialabad clack Thunidian. On dated 1 Sep and 2 sep2006 35 new salvation’s, many peoples were healed from different diseases many lives restored and commitment made to serve God faith fully. God moves powerfully and many peoples were blessed. It was such a joy and great rejoicing that our church is growing in Christ. Lord blessed this evangelism meeting. This is all of them through your great prayer support. We are so grateful to the lord for His kindness and love. The combination of His Grace released through much prayer and fasting for this evangelism meeting during this day, God was so great that He showed His marvelous word in people’s lives. Through His Holy Spirit He touched peoples, s lives and restore His awesome power and grace in people’s lives. It is all glory to the Lamb of God. He is helping us to bring revival in the Pakistani peoples and He is leading us through the light.
Thanks again for your wonderful support in prayer. I really so much upon the fire of the Holy Spirit to touch our supporters (in prayer) everywhere. That is why I am writing, just to say how I value your own personal encouragement and prayer. It is important to me to know that your is the true unity of the Spirit! Please remember me and next coming seminars and conferences in your personal prayer that God help us to bring revival in Islamic Area and He show His power, light, and sing & wonders in Pakistani peoples lives.
On the end our evangelism team distributed Urdu Bibles, salvation massage tapes and tracts to the peoples. After that we visited the village and many girls came and told me that can it possible you start sewing center in our village I got a picture and sending you. please we need your prayer support and courage for starting sewing center in that area.
ONE PERSON SHARING HIS TESTIMONY
My name is Anwar. I was very far to the lord I don’t care about the word of God I was big drinker and smoker I don’t like to go to the church and prayer every day I had lot of bad habits.Many time I was biting my wife and fighting. Many time pastors visited our house and invite me in the church and meetings I promised but I don’t care about this but thanks God today I listen the word of God and I gave my heart to the lord God and I repent all the bad habits I also left smoking and dranking.now I am ready to get water baptism. Also pray for his wife and children
On the end our outreach team distributed salvation massage tape CD and tracts to the people.
On the end our evangelism team distributed Urdu Bibles, salvation massage tapes CD and tracts to the peoples Also please, prayer for finance that God provides us all things that we have need Urdu Bibles almost 500 for the villages areas because some people educated but they have no Bible we believe that through your prayer support Lord will bless us.
Some prayer request.
1:0n dated 11 Sep 2006 to 13 Sep 2006 we have leadership training in Multan areas. There is 50 leaders will be coming from different cities and villages. Please prayer for this leadership training that lord bless all the participant and also use all the teachers for His Glory.
2: on dated 14 Sep 2006 to 15 Sep 2006 we have open evangelism meetings in different areas please prayer for these meetings.
3 Prayer for the sewing center teacher, s salary that lord pervade every month for them. 4Please prayer for the gypsy children school because 50 children want to get studies but we don’t have source for them please prayer that lord pervade for them source that they can get education. And prayer salary for the teachers. 5 prayer for the bricks maker school children. They need books for the study. I look forward to hear from you and praying for you.
Yours brother in the Lord.
Ps Emmanuel Sadiq.
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version