Subject Topic: Wonderful Weekend Report - Jay West Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/28/2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Wonderful Weekend Report - Jay West

Hello my Friends,

Your prayers are always so important and your encouragement is always such a blessing to receive.  This past weekend, God was moving at both locations - in Omaha at the healing service and at the revival in Iowa Falls - I literally saw and heard from so many people about the many healings - too many to actually count - and Jason went a long - he has led worship in Bellevue, Omaha, Council Bluffs, Kansas City and Iowa Falls in the past 14 days - so he is ready for a week off.

But let me just tell you about one service in Iowa Falls - I invited those forward who had never fallen under the power of God or for those who have experienced it very rarely - a good size crowd came forward and as I began to pray from the center of the platform, many fell without me touching them in any way - just asking God to minister to them or manifest this to them - then we released the dance and it was a grand time of worship - from there a lady went into deep intercession and travail for her grandson - this was followed by a lady giving a message in tongues and God showed me precisely who had the interpretation so I took the mic to her and she just gave it without hesitation -

I later heard from the Pastor that the decision to ask her was confirmed and her message seemed to be right on target - then some deep prayers, intercession and prophecy by various members, followed by more worship and dance, more people falling and just a fun time with Jesus - it genuinely felt and looked like revival - the service lasted over three hours and many commented on how much the Spirit of God ministered to them and how it was changing their lives - and there really is a lot more to share, but I want to keep this brief for you.

So this week is filled with meetings with pastors and marketplace and then next week I will be leaving for Hawaii for the International Transformation Conference with Ed Silvoso's ministries - I would appreciate your prayers for me as there still are some expenses to be met, plus for my family for the week I will be gone and for whatever I am to download from the conference, and also my opportunities to share and network while there

- and finally the preparation that I need as I get back on Thursday Nov 11th and will be ministering at Trinity Church on Sunday November 15th here in Omaha.

I want you to know that you are a blessing to my life and to the life flow of this ministry - I will never be able to thank you enough, but I want you to know how much I really do appreciate you - Thanks so much for your partnership.  Lets keep working hard to expand the Kingdom and see our cities and towns changed and transformed.

Sincerely and Warmly,

Jay W. West
Anointed 2 GO MdM
Look for me on Facebook

Edited by Moderator on 10/28/2009 at 10:12am
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version