Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Storm is Approaching - Word from Yerushalaim Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/02/2014 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

Storm is Approaching

Shalom from Jerusalem to all who have been faithful to pray for God's plan in this hour. Last week I had the opportunity to meet and talk to an Arab pastor here in Israel. He had just finished telling us that the Lord has been and still is opening great doors to bring the gospel to Muslims who historically would never have listen to the good news of Yeshua's salvation, let alone come to faith in the large numbers they are right now.

Miracles and visitations

He has been going along with several Israeli Jewish pastors and helpers to bring supplies like, food, water, diapers etc. to help the millions of Muslim Syrian refugees living in tents in refugee camps in Jordan. in Turkey and in Lebanon. Both Shiite and Sunni Muslims alike. The horror stories he has heard would break the hardest heart, and he was praising the Lord for the opportunities to help and minister to them. He told us how the hunger to know Yeshua and have their sins cleansed by His blood was everywhere.

THE CRISIS OF ISIS

What changed you might ask? And the answer is "what the enemy intended for harm", The Lord is turning to good. I am sure you have heard of the shear wickedness of the army of ISIS is bringing into Iraq and into Syria. These nations have been devastated in so many ways as Muslims are murdering Muslims. What I see happening I feel is a fulfillment of the scriptures in both Revelation 6:8 and Daniel. In Daniel we see in chapter 2:40-43 that the fourth empire would be of iron and smash all of the preceding empires. (Which by the way I no longer believe that is Rome), but an Islamic Caliphate which is being revived before our very eyes. I believe the Lord is saying look outside your windows, and you will see how this empire has reached your backyard. Truth is Rome never fulfilled these prophecies, but this Islamic Caliphate is right now. But that will be a discussion for another post.

We see in Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. that this final empire will be divided, just like we are seeing for years now one sect of Islam murdering the other. It is in this great crisis that multiple thousands are turning to Christ. People that were totally unreachable in the past are now hungry.

Coming Soon...

Why am I telling you this? It is because I truly believe the Lord is allowing these crisis to come, because He loves the people of this earth to much to let them die in their sin. It seems like in the western world no body really wants to hear the gospel anymore. Prosperity has been so wide spread and people are content in their sin and emptiness. And with so much of the church being lukewarm we have a deadly combination. No desire in the body of Christ to bring the gospel to the streets and the few that do go out are met with hardened hearts that say no, and say no more violently now than in the past. A quick read in the book of Judges and we will see this kind of behavior is not new, but historic. The Lord allowed the enemies of Israel to become more fierce to the point the people cried out to God to rescue.

Why Now?

Why am I telling you this now? Because I strongly feel the Lord is saying get ready, great crisis is coming to America, Canada and Europe. He loves you far to much to leave things the way they are. Just a few days ago we all heard how a woman was beheaded for her refusal to convert to Islam. This is not going to be a unique event but great crisis is coming to America and the west. And there will be a cry for the Lord. It must start in the church, just as Christians have been a primary target here in the Middle East it will be the same in America.

Body of Messiah Get Ready Now!

We must get ready now! Time is short, fear is not the answer, but total abandonment of your life to Messiah. Forsake all now and start to follow Him. For all that will, He will begin to remove all that stands in the way of your total surrender to Christ, then you will be on the front lines of not only seeing great miracles, but performing them in Yeshua's name. Get challenged and be prepared quickly the great Crisis is near, but so is the the great and final move of the Lord on earth. As Joel prophesied, He will pour out His spirit on all flesh.

GET READY NOW!

Word from Yerushalaim
http://wordfromyerushalaim.wordpress.com/

Edited by News Room on 10/09/2014 at 11:28am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version